Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,741 members, 7,844,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Ibidunni Ighodalo With TY Bello’s Twin Babies (Adorable Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibidunni Ighodalo With TY Bello’s Twin Babies (Adorable Photos) (21659 Views)

Olajumoke Resurfaces, Working On A New Project With TY Bello (Photos) / Ayo Oritsejafor, Ighodalo To Mentor Teebillz As He Goes On Journey To Recovery / Photo Of TY Bello's Twin Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibidunni Ighodalo With TY Bello’s Twin Babies (Adorable Photos) by laykhorn(m): 2:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
miraclewonder:
Beautiful. Lord also give me a set of identical twin boys
I hope you love trouble well. I dont expect twin boys to be gentle, they are usually mischievous especially when toddlers and at tender ages.

1 Like

Re: Ibidunni Ighodalo With TY Bello’s Twin Babies (Adorable Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
FOR1234:
i realease the grace of fruitfulness into ur live ibidun....everyone who comes close to u know u are a great woman and will be d best mother... love u to d moon and back
Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Ibidunni Ighodalo With TY Bello’s Twin Babies (Adorable Photos) by femi4: 2:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
njays24:
TY bello was a member of a group called KUSH;TY(Toyin),Lara George and Emem. Do you live in Chad?
Is KUSH a political party? cos here in Melbourne, we don't know KUSH
Re: Ibidunni Ighodalo With TY Bello’s Twin Babies (Adorable Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hmmmm some babies be looking like aliens.
Re: Ibidunni Ighodalo With TY Bello’s Twin Babies (Adorable Photos) by Swaglord07: 2:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
GORGEOUS! Yvonne Nelson Flaunts Her Hawt Legs

SEE HOT PHOTOS HERE ==>> http://newscrib.net/2015/02/gorgeous-yvonne-nelson-flaunts-her-hawt-legs-see-photos/
Re: Ibidunni Ighodalo With TY Bello’s Twin Babies (Adorable Photos) by Simplymeah: 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
sandyd:
Ibisun still as beautiful as ever reminds be of how we use to sing “ibidun!ibidun! Be my val,during our secondary school days.
. Long live FEGGO gals grin
Re: Ibidunni Ighodalo With TY Bello’s Twin Babies (Adorable Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hey!! i dint see that pastor's wife hair she rock well, i love it..
TY u still dey carry this kind hair...haba, for d babies sake na.
Re: Ibidunni Ighodalo With TY Bello’s Twin Babies (Adorable Photos) by Coldfeet(f): 3:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
A beautiful sight to behold! so cute kiss reminds me of my twin boys too when dey were little.

2 Likes

Re: Ibidunni Ighodalo With TY Bello’s Twin Babies (Adorable Photos) by nikkygal(f): 3:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
The twins look so adorable. . . .God bless them kiss

May God open Ibidun's womb and grant her twins/triplets as her heart desires. There's nothing as heart rendering to a woman, as the need to nuture and mother her own kids.

Shout out to all women TTC, May the good Lord answer everyone speedily....Amen!

7 Likes

Re: Ibidunni Ighodalo With TY Bello’s Twin Babies (Adorable Photos) by Coldfeet(f): 3:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
alobam1:
By the time T.Y bello would give her testimony or wetin them dey call am..She go claim na church give am twins..
Na your headache be dat one?
Re: Ibidunni Ighodalo With TY Bello’s Twin Babies (Adorable Photos) by Forwetinnah: 3:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
Awww. .cute boys. The Lord is her strength o!!
Re: Ibidunni Ighodalo With TY Bello’s Twin Babies (Adorable Photos) by Forwetinnah: 3:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
laykhorn:

I hope you love trouble well. I dont expect twin boys to be gentle, they are usually mischievous especially when toddlers and at tender ages.

Very correct
Re: Ibidunni Ighodalo With TY Bello’s Twin Babies (Adorable Photos) by RaeMystix: 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
Babies are so cute. cry
Re: Ibidunni Ighodalo With TY Bello’s Twin Babies (Adorable Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nneka123 ...I like twins, do you? cheesy
Re: Ibidunni Ighodalo With TY Bello’s Twin Babies (Adorable Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
RicKyRichards:
Nneka123 ...I like twins, do you? cheesy
no lipsrsealed
Re: Ibidunni Ighodalo With TY Bello’s Twin Babies (Adorable Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
They look adorable embarassed
Re: Ibidunni Ighodalo With TY Bello’s Twin Babies (Adorable Photos) by Missmossy(f): 4:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
Aww two cuties, one is just okay by me grin Ty Bello is indeed blessed cheesy
Re: Ibidunni Ighodalo With TY Bello’s Twin Babies (Adorable Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nneka123:
no lipsrsealed
Lol...see her mouth...
You removed your pic? Hope it has nothing to do with me mentioning your "sobriquet" all over the place? Before you go swear for me... cheesy
Nneka, when are you gonna speak big English for me again ehn? Hit me with those big words abeg. Lol... grin
Re: Ibidunni Ighodalo With TY Bello’s Twin Babies (Adorable Photos) by graciousme(f): 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
sandyd:
Ibisun still as beautiful as ever reminds be of how we use to sing “ibidun!ibidun! Be my val,during our secondary school days.

Are you a Feggo babe?
Re: Ibidunni Ighodalo With TY Bello’s Twin Babies (Adorable Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
RicKyRichards:

Lol...see her mouth...
You removed your pic? Hope it has nothing to do with me mentioning your "sobriquet" all over the place? Before you go swear for me... cheesy
Nneka, when are you gonna speak big English for me again ehn? Hit me with those big words abeg. Lol... grin
lol. not really! speak big english? hehe. dude! you're so funny cheesy, you're the only one who puts a smile on my face here smiley
Re: Ibidunni Ighodalo With TY Bello’s Twin Babies (Adorable Photos) by ijiini(m): 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
....adukpe
Re: Ibidunni Ighodalo With TY Bello’s Twin Babies (Adorable Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nneka123:
lol. not really! speak big english? hehe. dude! you're so funny cheesy, you're the only one who puts a smile on my face here smiley
Well, that got me smiling. Wish I could do same off NL. tongue And like I've said before, it takes a certain level of sophistication to find me funny. wink
Re: Ibidunni Ighodalo With TY Bello’s Twin Babies (Adorable Photos) by semitunde: 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
sandyd:

FGGC
Re: Ibidunni Ighodalo With TY Bello’s Twin Babies (Adorable Photos) by nkkystel(f): 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
Congrats TY!
Cute kids!!
Lord you know how much I desire having baby twin, pls grant me my heart desire.

1 Like

Re: Ibidunni Ighodalo With TY Bello’s Twin Babies (Adorable Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
kennygee:
Very Beautiful

In Between, that ain't TY Bello's hair.
BTW means By The Way. If you dont know what something means please dont use it.
Re: Ibidunni Ighodalo With TY Bello’s Twin Babies (Adorable Photos) by scandybuono: 8:39am On Feb 06, 2015
Adorables God will continue to bless and keep them for u....amen
Re: Ibidunni Ighodalo With TY Bello’s Twin Babies (Adorable Photos) by teetee2(f): 10:10am On Feb 06, 2015
Congrats TY Bello. I tap anointing IJN

1 Like

Re: Ibidunni Ighodalo With TY Bello’s Twin Babies (Adorable Photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 06, 2015
laykhorn:

That's wouldn't be a problem, because I work with kids.
Boys generally are not known to be gentle even if they come alone. That's what makes them different from a female child, whom you could easily keep busy with a doll. But, I'll still love to have them all the same.
Re: Ibidunni Ighodalo With TY Bello’s Twin Babies (Adorable Photos) by suzelle: 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
Need a very good paying part time job, Register at http://www.cashripe.com/?id=Suzelle Its easy, free and fun
Re: Ibidunni Ighodalo With TY Bello’s Twin Babies (Adorable Photos) by laykhorn(m): 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
miraclewonder:

That's wouldn't be a problem, because I work with kids.
Boys generally are not known to be gentle even if they come alone. That's what makes them different from a female child, whom you could easily keep busy with a doll. But, I'll still love to have them all the same.
You said what Trouble wont be a problem with boys As much as I love those lovely creatures called twins either both boys or girls or mixed, I dread mischief. So help me God,
May God grant your wishes.
Re: Ibidunni Ighodalo With TY Bello’s Twin Babies (Adorable Photos) by Dammyjohn(m): 7:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
GOD!Bless me with identical twins in JESUS name!!!
TY Bello!GOD bless you more and more.Amen!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Prays For A Baby Girl (Photos) / Omoni And Nnamdi Oboli, Their Children: Tobe, Chizi, Gozi Oboli In Family Photo / Tobi Bakre Dances "Zanku" With His Mother In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.