Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements (26296 Views)

How Tompolo, Others Allegedly Bombed Oil, Gas Pipelines – MEND / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / War Threat: APC Asks Jonathan To Call Asari-dokubo, Tompolo, Others To Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by dunkem21(m): 11:01am On Feb 05, 2015
US should just shut their trap.

lipsrsealed
Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by Akpan107(m): 11:01am On Feb 05, 2015
We the Niger Deltans are not shakking...!!!

We stand by GEJ! Anything less than him is unacceptable.
Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by clevvermind(m): 11:03am On Feb 05, 2015
@malcolmx and Ttalk. those thing you posted up there are useless. i'm not ready to waste mb on nonsense.

let me take some wine. excuse me.
Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by Truckpusher(m): 11:06am On Feb 05, 2015
masterpower:
Why haven't the useless US condemn bokoharam and its allies? Why haven't they condemn the likes of Buhari and other so called the northern elders for their inflamatory statements?
What are they also waiting for to warn the APC for threatning Nigeria with a paralel government?

Until the US answer these questions, i wont take them serious.
Talk of double standards my brother.

That bully of a nation won't mind their own business and face their too many enemies all over the world.I never expected them to say otherwise after all it was they and the British that has maintained this slavery called unity all for their own selfish interest and nothing more.But they would be surprise at a people's resolve to be free from an unjust coexistence should Jonathan lose.

All you pro West iidiots of the Southern Nigeria America is not your friend and will never be one.They have always supported the feudal North's stranglehold on Nigeria but this time around we will tell them to go fucck themselves like Jonathan has done so far with his policies.

1 Like

Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by Senjuchiha: 11:06am On Feb 05, 2015
clevvermind:
you are a nitwit. a cretinous bastard.
gbam!!!!!!!
Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by thaoriginator: 11:07am On Feb 05, 2015
clevvermind:
this is stale. find another thing. you don't have to be insulting those far better than you.
bleeps you better than who? You're no better than a cockroach
Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by Ttalk: 11:11am On Feb 05, 2015
clevvermind:
@malcolmx and Ttalk. those thing you posted up there are useless. i'm not ready to waste mb on nonsense.

let me take some wine. excuse me.

You mean i have been engaging drunkard since, if you're not yet drunk kindly read this:

The Federal Government yesterday told the Supreme Court that there was nothing like Excess Crude Account (ECA) in existence anywhere and challenged the 36 states challenging the legality of the alleged account to prove otherwise.

This is the shameless government you are supporting

1 Like

Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by Senjuchiha: 11:12am On Feb 05, 2015
Hmmm...y dint d u.s also criticize ameatif on his inciting comments about running a parrellel govt shld he lose or dt illiterate aboki dt d dogs n d baboons wld b soaked in blood shld he lose or dt tifeotifloss danjuma who incitited d freedom fighters by kolin 4 dia arrests wn nobody made a statement.......i smell lies n hypocrisy hia
Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by carlvon: 11:14am On Feb 05, 2015
The US should also caution the T Y Danjuma for his callous calls for their arrest.
I don't see why the people who gave up their oil for the development of the entire country shouldn't be allowed their peace.
Nigeria is not one and can never be until we embrace resource control for each state and region.
All the oil blocks the northerners acquired illegal should be revoked.
The north should concentrate on agriculture after all they were able to raise buhari some substantial amount for campaign from agricultural products sales.
So they should concentrate on their own potential and allow the south their oil

2 Likes

Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by inalegwu99(m): 11:16am On Feb 05, 2015
hapy buhalentine in advance
Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by inalegwu99(m): 11:17am On Feb 05, 2015
hapy Buhalentine in advance

1 Like

Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by Senjuchiha: 11:20am On Feb 05, 2015
inalegwu99:
hapy Buhalentine in advance
chei God forbid
Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by Senjuchiha: 11:21am On Feb 05, 2015
Ttalk:

You mean i have been engaging drunkard since, if you're not yet drunk kindly read this:

The Federal Government yesterday told the Supreme Court that there was nothing like Excess Crude Account (ECA) in existence anywhere and challenged the 36 states challenging the legality of the alleged account to prove otherwise.

wr did u gia it 4rm
Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by olas24u(f): 11:22am On Feb 05, 2015
clevvermind:
he promised to make Nigeria ungovernable and Nigeria had not been the same since then. buhari no doubt is the man behind boko haram and the killings going on.
Lies

lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies!

1 Like

Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by ogunwalea(m): 11:23am On Feb 05, 2015
clevvermind:
I guess you are reffering to urself.... Complicated food. And by the way, you are dullmind and not clevermind. Pls, take note of that. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by ogunwalea(m): 11:25am On Feb 05, 2015
rozayx5:
abeg US should go and sit down joor undecided undecided
I pray GBM emerges the President. Let's see if dokubo alakori will exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by ogunwalea(m): 11:27am On Feb 05, 2015
rozayx5:

shhhhh, stop making noise, the day you jam a militant you will slap an army man if you escape

when you hear guys like tompolo talking they aint cowards, TY danjuma should shut da hell up and enjoy the stolen oil wealth while he can
na Gen. Buhari b dier husband. They won't even exist wen he emerges the president. That fat pig will beg to die....old fool!!!
Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by ogunwalea(m): 11:29am On Feb 05, 2015
dustydee:

I was waiting for the statement but apparently you have been brain washed by the PDP propagandist that Buhari made such a statement. Google is your friend, use it and confirm who made that statement.
Again, what did Buhari say or do in 2011 that caused the post election violence?
nice shot bro. They are clueless beings. That's why they are deformed just because they are not informed.
Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by clevvermind(m): 11:31am On Feb 05, 2015
Ttalk:

i'm just enjoying myself here. you were the one supporting a clueless man. Jonathan till 2019. this statement should fill your heart. ok.
Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by tommysparks: 11:32am On Feb 05, 2015
icebeatz:

Us is currently the world's largest producer of oil.
They do not export and they have stopped imports from nigeria and several other countries.
Us does not need nigerian oil in anyway.

This is 2015. Get informed.
let me also inform you bro that due to current fall in crude price the shale oil us produces is being suspended due to lack of commercial value and fewer derivatives and high cost of drilling hence mist shale oil rigs are shutting down across the US
Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by ogunwalea(m): 11:32am On Feb 05, 2015
clevvermind:
you are a goat. buhari made that statement. do you expect them to agree? they must shift the blame. this is politics.
my broda, you are the goat. You are deformed and the reason is just because you are not informed. Search the Google and see the person that made the statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by clevvermind(m): 11:32am On Feb 05, 2015
ogunwalea:
I goes you are reffering to urself.... Complicated fool
are you speaking english? product of foolishness.
Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by clevvermind(m): 11:34am On Feb 05, 2015
ogunwalea:
my broda, you are the goat. You are deformed and the reason is just because you are not informed. Search the Google and see the person that made the statement.
you are a goat, a nitwit, a bastard, a cretin and a pig.

1 Like

Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by Unclerukus: 11:36am On Feb 05, 2015
so the US cant warn buhari and his band of impending thieves even when he said ''if APC doesnt win,dogs and babboons would be soaked in blood'',the dullest of kids know what that statement means, he even said he would make Nigeria ungovernable in 2011. Buhari: a ''sly'' serpent.
Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by Ttalk: 11:45am On Feb 05, 2015
Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by uyplus(m): 11:48am On Feb 05, 2015
$49 billion, $20 billion, $10.8 billon (from NNPC), N1.7 trillion (Illegal Subsidy payments), N21 billion (illegal donation), N10 billion (Allison's illegal flights), $49 billion per yr, N4bn presidential feeding, N2bn budgeted to build VP residence, $30bn spent on power, yet the country of over 170m Nigerians is still managing less than 3000MW of electricity, N10bn presidential air fleet maintanance, $470m scam cctv for FCT, N30tn from Soludo's recent discovery, $15m South Africa arm procurement scam deal plus the $5.7m, yet the names of the Nigerians involved where not mentioned but the Israeli's name was mentioned, $13m patience jonathan money laundering case, overbudgeted N117bn for 2nd Niger bridge as against a replica constructed for N29bn by the Lagos state government, N968bn security budget, yet Boko haram has been maiming people, ransacking communities and having the numbers of IDPs rise geometrically, N35.4m to feed Aso rock lion's, N20bn pension scam, Immigration job scam, yet the culprit minister involved is still serving and enjoying his loot from the scam recruitment exercise, pardoning of convicted criminals like Bode george and Alameyhsia, Tompolo buying warships in an insane clime like Nigeria, asides the billions of Naira lost to oil bunkering. Just name all the scams and misappropriation of funds under this government, you will weep for Nigeria. They steal in trillions of Naira, and convert them to dollars to make them look small.

I wonder how a youth like me, who has an unborn gneration, will comfortably thumbprint for the PDP and jeopardize the future of the unborn all because of bias and false PDP propaganda. Vote for change. After 6years with high revenue, nothing was achieved. How will something be achieved in 4years with less cash inflow?

GEJ should declare his assets to Nigerians and the world at large, so we can all see how lucrative politics in Nigeria has been. GEJ is a scam, and I dare anybody with superior logic to enlighten my ignorance that this present administration isn't a hoax.

The earlier we drop the bias about ethnicity, religion, age to focus our demand for quality leadership from a selfless leader, the better. If people don't see that this administration has failed woefully, and there's a need to try some other leader, then we will continue to wallow in abject poverty in this country. Poverty level in Nigeria has risen from 54% to 71%, youth unemployment from 9% to 50%, recurrent expenditure from 62% to 86%, national debt from $26bn to $70bn, whilst GDP growth has dropped from 11% to 6%, and excess crude account has dropped from $20bn to $2bn, petrol has risen from 65 to 87 temporarily (97), $1 has risen from N158 to N210.

Everything is wrong with Nigeria. Just everything is going wrong. Lets be wise and vote rightly without bias!!!
Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by AllBusiness(m): 11:50am On Feb 05, 2015
clevvermind:

[size=40pt]WASTED SPERM[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 05, 2015
Those American bigots should be able to separate political statements from religious. One of those mentioned is a known muslem so what does it have to do with religion?.
I see they are trying to justify any possible future violence along religious lines by linking it with political statements made by the ex-militants. US has evil agenda in this country and evil shall follow them. There policies in the last 12months leaves one in no doubt but they'll fail.
Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by NjaPrince(m): 11:53am On Feb 05, 2015
bcomputer101:
Here is my Pledge on the ELECTION day!

I pledge to Nigeria my country.
To remove Jonathan and Sambo,
To be gentle, loyal on election day,
To vote BUHARI and OSINBAJO with all my strength,
To protect my vote and uphold no violence and trouble.
So help me God!

Cretinous mumu personified. Is this all you have in your brainless Head? Hmmm just curious.
Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by NjaPrince(m): 11:57am On Feb 05, 2015
Sincere4u:
Those American bigots should be able to separate political statements from religious. One of those mentioned is a known muslem so what does it have to do with religion?.
I see they are trying to justify any possible future violence along religious lines by linking it with political statements made by the ex-militants. US has evil agenda in this country and evil shall follow them. There policies in the last 12months leaves one in no doubt but they'll fail.

On point, on point. Abeg chop knuckle!!!

1 Like

Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by dokyOloye: 11:58am On Feb 05, 2015
Who is going to caution those who have been stoning d president and burning his campaign vehicles or is that a lesser offence or isn't it possible that it can lead to war?
Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by clevvermind(m): 12:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
AllBusiness:

[size=40pt]WASTED SPERM[/size]
you are a notorious bastard. wasted ovum and sperm. son of a bitch. product of imbeciles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'How Cabals In The Presidency Hijacked Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment' - SDC / Tundun Abiola Blasts Sister, Hafsat, Over Yahaya Bello (Video) / Osun Election: We Are Hunted For Rejecting N14m Bribe – DSS -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.