Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Test - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Test (1005 Views)

Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic / See The Mistake Made By NTA During Last Night's Network News On Adams Oshiomhole / ''we Will Gladly Accept Fayose's Gifts'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Test by obiZEAL(m): 9:21am On Feb 05, 2015
Test body

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Test by olu77(m): 9:24am On Feb 05, 2015
Me too I am keen to make this mistake and stand by it without regret

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Test by amakaobiemeka: 9:29am On Feb 05, 2015
dont mind pdp saTANist patricia etteh, bankole, gej etc were young people in the present despensation but we knw what they did to us. Good governance is abt character not age

4 Likes

Re: Test by suzelle: 9:29am On Feb 05, 2015
Hurry, there has been testimonies of this opportunity, a very good paying part time job, its running out fast. http://www.cashripe.com/?id=Suzelle. Its easy, free and fun.
Re: Test by denko(m): 9:32am On Feb 05, 2015
in one year to that your decision you will realised your mistake
Re: Test by Gbawe: 9:37am On Feb 05, 2015
God bless you OP and God bless you too olu77. The only thing constant in life is change. When Nigeria has had it so bad under the PDP for 16 years why is it wrong to agitate for change? Why are some keen to tell us we should not try someone else apart from whoever the PDP is offering when Nigerians only have pain, deaths , deprivation,poverty, starvation and neglect to show for the 16 years the PDP has led Nigeria.

If they say voting for Buhari is a mistake then we can tell them that this is their own biased opinion. On the other hand, we can argue factually that voting for GEJ is 100% a self-imposed death sentence for many innocent Nigerians. Over 15,000 Nigerians killed by Boko Haram have come to realise this death-delivering impotence of GEJ too late. We will make the "mistake" of voting for Buhari because we do not want the assured certainty of Nigeria becoming Afghanistan or Somalia where Nigerians will die in large numbers daily while Jonathan is busy dancing Alingo, shoki and Azonto combo at a political rally.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Test by smoothpapuzy(m): 9:37am On Feb 05, 2015
How long did buhari rule and how does it take to build one refinery.... Use your head. He only commissioned it.
Re: Test by okokhaerat(m): 9:42am On Feb 05, 2015
[/size][size=20pt]may the LORD continue to bless u my brother smiley more grace to ur elbow[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Test by obiZEAL(m): 10:55am On Feb 05, 2015
Gbawe:
God bless you OP and God bless you too olu77. The only thing constant in life is change. When Nigeria has had it so bad under the PDP for 16 years why is it wrong to agitate for change? Why are some keen to tell us we should not try someone else apart from whoever the PDP is offering when Nigerians only have pain, deaths , deprivation,poverty, starvation and neglect to show for the 16 years the PDP has led Nigeria.

If they say voting for Buhari is a mistake then we can tell them that this is their own biased opinion. On the other hand, we can argue factually that voting for GEJ is 100% a self-imposed death sentence for many innocent Nigerians. Over 15,000 Nigerians killed by Boko Haram have come to realise this death-delivering impotence of GEJ too late. We will make the "mistake" of voting for Buhari because we do not want the assured certainty of Nigeria becoming Afghanistan or Somalia where Nigerians will die in large numbers daily while Jonathan is busy dancing Alingo, shoki and Azonto combo at a political rally.
Re: Test by obiZEAL(m): 10:58am On Feb 05, 2015
smoothpapuzy:
How long did buhari rule and how does it take to build one refinery.... Use your head. He only commissioned it.
He built the refineries when he was commisioner of petroleum under OBJ from 1976 to 1979 and no when he was head of state.
Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Test by obiZEAL(m): 10:59am On Feb 05, 2015
denko:
in one year to that your decision you will realised your mistake
I'll rather take my chance now than leave in regret for the next four years!
Re: Test by Change2015(m): 11:12am On Feb 05, 2015
My brother, history is ours to make. To kick out a ruling party is not easy, but Jonathan and his wife, as well as his gang of lousy advisers, have taken ordinary Nigerians for granted, for far too long. The nation is crying out for principled and purposeful leadership, and Buhari who's track record is there for all to see, is the man we are turning to. The APC offers a much better plan and is filled with more useful people than Jonathan could ever appreciate. Even if the oil boom is over, better leadership is on the horizon. It just pains me that we will still have to be paying Jonathan N30m+ monthly as pension, after he has almost bankrupted the nation.

#change
#GMB
#APC

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UNIZIK Okofia Students Jump Through Window To Get Space In Class / Kashamu Calls For Obasanjo's Arrest,george Likens Ex-president To Biblical Saul / Igbo Have No Preferred Presidential Candidate – OHANEZE NDIGBO ELDERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.