Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

INEC Conniving With APC To Deny Non-indegene Their Pvcs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Conniving With APC To Deny Non-indegene Their Pvcs (714 Views)

APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State / Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? / Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Conniving With APC To Deny Non-indegene Their Pvcs by redcap: 9:25am On Feb 05, 2015
Olisa Metuh, National publicity secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP has accused the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC of conniving with All Progressives Congress, APC to deny non-indigenes ‎in Lagos State their Permanent Voters Cards (PVCs).

He said that the development had been reported to INEC, adding that in some states the PVCs of non-indigenes were burnt.

"This has never happened before, but we don't know why the APC is doing such; may be because we have a credible presidential candidate and a better gubernatorial candidate in Lagos state.

"We have the records and we are asking the non-indigenes involved, that if by Friday, February 6, INEC still do not give them their PVCs, we will take decisive action. We know that 90 per cent of these non-indigenes are supporters of PDP. This is part of the APC ideology to truncate democracy in this country,’’ Metuh said.

He added that though the APC members had been claiming that they were on top of the election, it was obvious that PDP was on top.

He expressed optimism that President Goodluck Jonathan would win the election, saying “it is the reason the APC has resorted to causing mayhem”.

Metuh denied that some PDP governors were trying to defect to the APC as being speculated, arguing that the party`s governors had been part of its nationwide presidential campaigns
-CHANNELSTV
Re: INEC Conniving With APC To Deny Non-indegene Their Pvcs by redcap: 9:29am On Feb 05, 2015
My cousin went to collect his yesterday and after the inec staff looked at his temporary card he was told that his PVC was still unavailable whereas other Yoruba guys were collecting without any difficulties.This happen in Lagos Island.
Re: INEC Conniving With APC To Deny Non-indegene Their Pvcs by denko(m): 9:30am On Feb 05, 2015
this also heppening here in kaduna JEGA please be careful
Re: INEC Conniving With APC To Deny Non-indegene Their Pvcs by redcap: 9:39am On Feb 05, 2015
Obinoscopy,ngwakwe,lalisticlala.this is fp worthy news.
Re: INEC Conniving With APC To Deny Non-indegene Their Pvcs by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 05, 2015
All liars shall burn in hell fire!

We have igbo friends in Lagos who recently collected their PVCs!

1 Like

Re: INEC Conniving With APC To Deny Non-indegene Their Pvcs by Kennywills7(m): 9:49am On Feb 05, 2015
I hv bn suspecting dat dude jega
His body language is kind of disturbing
If dis is really true then Gej should keep a close eye on dat dude
Any attempt to favour one party over d other should b rejected by d masses
Re: INEC Conniving With APC To Deny Non-indegene Their Pvcs by redcap: 9:53am On Feb 05, 2015
candy:

Agreed liars should burn in hell,but this is really happening now as I write.
Re: INEC Conniving With APC To Deny Non-indegene Their Pvcs by denko(m): 9:55am On Feb 05, 2015
My brother dont be conjole with this change phenomena- they want change but they refuse to change
candy:

Re: INEC Conniving With APC To Deny Non-indegene Their Pvcs by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 05, 2015
candy:

No mind them i have also gotten my PVC from the CVR i did last year
Re: INEC Conniving With APC To Deny Non-indegene Their Pvcs by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 05, 2015
denko:
My brother dont be conjole with this change phenomena- they want change but they refuse to change
What has change got to do with her post, you just exposed the reason for your lies
Re: INEC Conniving With APC To Deny Non-indegene Their Pvcs by theSpark(m): 10:20am On Feb 05, 2015
I noticed that a lot of my friends were told that their PVCs were not available. All of them were non indigenes. I had to go there two times before they gave me mine.
Re: INEC Conniving With APC To Deny Non-indegene Their Pvcs by nobilis: 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
How can that Olisa guy say that when it is even the APC that has been encouraging the populace, more than the PDP does, to go and collect their PVCs. Rarely have I seen an advert where PDP encourages people to go pick up their PVCs.
It was also APC governors who were encouraging the FG to declare a public holiday so that people can go and collect their PVCs.

(1) (Reply)

How Pdp Rigged Ekiti Governorship Election In Collusion With The Nigerian Army / Apc's Buhari/osibanjo Poster Rivals Pdp's TAN Along Major Roads In Benin / US Govt Disappointed Over Postponement Of Elections In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.