Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) (56235 Views)

Oguntoye, Overall Best In NDA 60RC Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) / Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) / Troops Destroy Boko Haram Spiritual Base At Alagarno Forest,Borno. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by mkbadeniyi(m): 11:41am On Feb 05, 2015
In some few weeks now, its possible we see boko haram using the same type. Mtcheeeew sabotage!

1 Like

Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 11:41am On Feb 05, 2015
why buying all these ammunitions now, is it campaign strategy. Anyway GEJ till buhari jets out for medical examination.

2 Likes

Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by bigsheg(m): 11:41am On Feb 05, 2015
Danielstainz:
Gej till buhari gets blown by the tanks
you're a PATHETIC WASTE of matter.Are you human at all? Eran oko lasan lasan.
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by Adiwana: 11:43am On Feb 05, 2015
Kill 'em all
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 05, 2015
BOKO BOYS don suffer
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by eightsin(m): 11:43am On Feb 05, 2015
Kill 'em Boko boys
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by kpeteman(m): 11:43am On Feb 05, 2015
goodnews finally
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 11:44am On Feb 05, 2015
Deceit from the stable of GEJ/PDP.
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by Uchizzy(m): 11:44am On Feb 05, 2015
Ok we hv seen it.

Next?
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by 9jahubcom(m): 11:48am On Feb 05, 2015
oh God
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by dipo1234: 11:49am On Feb 05, 2015
[quote author=inalegwu99 post=30447548]hapy BUHALENTINE in AVDVANCE......acquiring tanks wen it is few days to election just to make nigerians feel this clueless ambasador is workin?? lie lie CHANGE!!

FAILBUHARI GOODLUCK JONATHAN IS WINNING THE WAR AGAINST TERRORIST

GOODLUCK MY YOUNG GENERATION WILL VOTE ON FEBRUARY 2015
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by Adminisher: 11:49am On Feb 05, 2015
Obascoetubi:
SAI GEJ-2019
SAI PDP ARMIES

You are an idiot.
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 05, 2015
Omo Ale, bastard, ur name Na zulu
GreenWhiteGreen:
GEJ Till every Muslim becomes christian.
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by Afarozy(f): 11:52am On Feb 05, 2015
It is well wit naija
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by carlvon: 11:53am On Feb 05, 2015
Nigerian youths shouting buhari for change....think,think,think....gej isn't performing as expected doesn't mean he's not performing.
Apc isn't fielding the right candidate for presidency.
What will buhari achieve that he couldn't achieve for 20 months in power.
In as much as am not praising gej,I'd rather have him there until the right messiah comes on board....definitely not buhari
My problem with gej is that he should have just done one singular thing since six years and that is fix electricity.
But all the same,he has himself to blame if he loses this election
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by phlamesG: 11:53am On Feb 05, 2015
Awon boko haram wer una dey รจ bota!
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by hubreality(m): 11:53am On Feb 05, 2015
bcomputer101:
Here is my Pledge on the ELECTION day!

I pledge to Nigeria my country.
To remove Jonathan and Sambo,
To be gentle, loyal on election day,
To vote BUHARI and OSINBAJO with all my strength,
To protect my vote and uphold no violence and trouble.
So help me God!
Are you not aware that Buhari is perpetually unelectable!
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by decisive(m): 11:54am On Feb 05, 2015
[b][/b]YES,GEJ IS GNIKROW
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by davide470(m): 11:54am On Feb 05, 2015
Boko Haram insurgents, who use ZU-23-2 anti-aircraft guns mounted on their vehicles, cannot penetrate the explosive reactive (ERA) armour of a T-72.
The terrorists have RPG-7 anti-tank hand-held grenade launchers that are able to damage the MBT. However, RPG's firing range is 500m, while the T-72 can demolish any target from the range of 3-5km.
Now this is a call for concern!!
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by Timitunechi(m): 11:55am On Feb 05, 2015
[quote author=iiichidodo post=30447452] Forget the T-72s,pretty much old school but the best battle tank of its generation,its ancestors T-50s are judged to be operationally better than the American Shermans and the legendary Nazi Panzerfaust king tigers in range,speed and armour..the T-72 are devastatingly efficient..the BMPs, my dear people of Nigeria, are the sh**t..coming with 30 mm autocannons,mortar launchers,portals for easy and quick fire suppression by all occupants, diesel engines, high tensile front,side armour,subwoofer sleek internal environment..we are talking about 300 horses of pure russian muscle and firepower.I'd kill to be part of its crew..We will give the American bradleys a run for their money. clap for urself u no thank God say you see one ]
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by uchesino(m): 11:56am On Feb 05, 2015
falconey:
it will blow your family
it will blow ur generation
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by Adelivinggreat(m): 11:57am On Feb 05, 2015
Naija soldiers go fit operate this thing so?
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by Klasique911(m): 11:58am On Feb 05, 2015
Hope the military won't lend it to BH as usual[color=#006600][/color] grin
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 05, 2015
mayourbash:
Omo Ale, bastard, ur name Na zulu

Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by jeje123(m): 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
falconey:
it will blow your family
Amin Insha Allahu
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by optimistcandyboy(m): 12:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
the op said "three" while i counted four. shey na only me waka come?
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by uchesino(m): 12:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
bigsheg:
you're a PATHETIC WASTE of matter.Are you human at all? Eran oko lasan lasan.
ur father dia idiot, devil punish u
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by uchesino(m): 12:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
jeje123:
Amin Insha Allahu
both urs, mumu
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
bcomputer101:
Here is my Pledge on the ELECTION day!

I pledge to Nigeria my country.
To remove Jonathan and Sambo,
To be gentle, loyal on election day,
To vote BUHARI and OSINBAJO with all my strength,
To protect my vote and uphold no violence and trouble.
So help me God!
At lest you will not uphold violence and trouble. That is what matters.

Ubochi nta ka achuo na owelle nchi
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
Danielstainz:
Gej till buhari gets blown by the tanks

Yes...we know you do not like Buhari....but this your comment is uncalled for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt / Governor Obaseki Mobbed By Market Women Today (Video) / June 12 Presidential Election Result And Why IBB Annulled It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.