Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) (56256 Views)

Oguntoye, Overall Best In NDA 60RC Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) / Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) / Troops Destroy Boko Haram Spiritual Base At Alagarno Forest,Borno. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by jeje123(m): 12:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
GEJ Till every Muslim becomes christian.
how old are u if i may ask beside must u comment?

1 Like

Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by loomer: 12:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
godsamist:
A professional,and good at it warrior never displays his weaponry but his accomplishments speaks.
Me no like all ths display every now and then it dose not show maturity at all.
Compare the strategises of boko the devil full of suprises that't the game of an experienced warrior...Not words,displays/showcasing but action/suprises

USA NO DE DISPLAY, ABI NA CHINA AND RUSSIA NO DE DISPLAY.

IF DEM NO SHOW UNA UNA GO SAY DEM NO BUY, DEM CHOP THE MONEY.

DEM SHOW U NOW YOU DE COMPLAIN.

HUMANS...
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by ochejagabriel: 12:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
iiichidodo:
Forget the T-72s,pretty much old school but the best battle tank of its generation,its ancestors T-50s are judged to be operationally better than the American Shermans and the legendary Nazi Panzerfaust king tigers in range,speed and armour..the T-72s are devastatingly efficient..the BMPs, my dear people of Nigeria, are the sh**t..coming with 30 mm autocannons,mortar launchers,portals for easy and quick fire suppression by all occupants, diesel engines, high tensile front,side armour,subwoofer sleek internal environment..we are talking about 300 horses of pure russian muscle and firepower.I'd kill to be part of its crew..We will give the American Bradleys a run for their money..Kudos to Daddy Goodluck for these toys..
I LOVE YOUR ANALYSIS.
WHEN U ARE PART OF THE CREW, CALL ME
I'LL DRIVE

MEANWHILE, I'M IN NEED OF A WIFE WITH BIG ASS. I CAN KILL FOR BIG ASS..

1 Like

Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by ogb5(m): 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
carlvon:
Nigerian youths shouting buhari for change....think,think,think....gej isn't performing as expected doesn't mean he's not performing.
Apc isn't fielding the right candidate for presidency.
What will buhari achieve that he couldn't achieve for 20 months in power.
In as much as am not praising gej,I'd rather have him there until the right messiah comes on board....definitely not buhari
My problem with gej is that he should have just done one singular thing since six years and that is fix electricity.
But all the same,he has himself to blame if he loses this election

If he had fixed electricity, some would have said he should have fixed the airports, or provided universities for the states without universities or fixed agriculture.

Jonathan solved problems in Transportation, agriculture and education, all of a sudden those don't count. I Pity Nigerians who are asking for a buhari who is the very worst candidate to think of if one is looking for development

Human wants are insatiable, the problem of inadequate power has been with us since the 70s, no one solved it, why crucify Jonathan for not solving it? At least deregulation of the power sector has been solved, that is a big step in solving the power peoblem
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by dayo23(f): 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
Last minute PDP hussle to win @ all cost!
Sai Buhari
Sai Osibanjo

Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by jeje123(m): 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
uchesino:
both urs, mumu
Like ur palee?
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
jeje123:
how old are u if i may ask beside must u comment?

Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by mencer(m): 12:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
Our boys should be equipped with modern war equipments I'm tired of seeing them hanging on Toyota pick up trucks
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by Pennywise(m): 12:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
It is only a matter of time before they fall into the waiting arms of Boko Haram... Then we know we are in real trouble as Maiduguri will fall like a pack of cards.
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by ogb5(m): 12:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
dayo23:
Last minute PDP hussle to win @ all cost!
Sai Buhari
Sai Osibanjo

I pity your life.

So to you Jonathan failed on security, so you would rather vote for Bokoharam negotiator and mentor.

You said Jonathan failed to stop fulani killing and you think the person to stop fulani killing is Buhari, thesame Buhari who went to the Governor of Oyo state to lie that Fulani herders were killed in Oyo while it was the Fulani that were killing the locals.

How much do they actually pay you people to campaign against the good of your own country?

1 Like

Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by dammytosh: 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
Idi0ts with silly Propaganda.

I was hoping to see Chad and Cameroonian Army as the new weapon.

instead some one just got a picture from google and used it.

Which of the pictures shows delivery or deployment on Nigeria Soil.

GEJ till 2019. lest i forget "in Otuoke"

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by dammytosh: 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
inalegwu99:
hapy BUHALENTINE in AVDVANCE......acquiring tanks wen it is few days to election just to make nigerians feel this clueless ambasador is workin?? lie lie CHANGE!!!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by iiichidodo: 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
ochejagabriel:

I LOVE YOUR ANALYSIS.
WHEN U ARE PART OF THE CREW, CALL ME
I'LL DRIVE

MEANWHILE, I'M IN NEED OF A WIFE WITH BIG ASS. I CAN KILL FOR BIG ASS..
Drivers of most IFVs are the first to get hit in serious shooting sorties because of the relative exposure...me, i go dey yah back dey man my mortar chutes.

1 Like

Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
Good move @the wrong time
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by naira2dollar: 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
anonimi:
Unlike Buhari who bought no arms & ammunition while he was MAXIMUM ruler for two years shocked

Only to turn around now and say Jonathan should not fight Boko Haram

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2035028_buhari_jpeg124530d5bd433c751b175a8e21349689

HE CANNOT.SIMPLE.

2 Likes

Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
Yes he can be trusted ooo. Pdpain slanderians

anonimi:
Unlike Buhari who bought no arms & ammunition while he was MAXIMUM ruler for two years shocked

Only to turn around now and say Jonathan should not fight Boko Haram

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2035028_buhari_jpeg124530d5bd433c751b175a8e21349689
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by LoveMEBaby(m): 12:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
Rikidony:
HERE IS WHAT A T-72 IS [size=30pt]CABLE [/size]OF DOING FROM AFAR cool cool
@bold #GBAM
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
Oya, make una use am borrow Boko Haram small.. Then recapture the thing wen d machine don dey sweet dem.. The cycle continues
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by Rockstar2014(m): 12:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nigeria has spent so much fund in contending this evil ravaging boko haram, just imagine if all these funds were spent on other sectors like health or education.
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by clemz85(m): 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
you mean 1. something trillion in naira and they
telling us how many trillion dollar is missing in
this country?

come, what's happening?
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
Fish out their sponsors and you have defeated Boko haram
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
This shows us all that this was long possible but delayed or neglected for no tangible reason. I don't trust any politician irrespective of their platform but let another driver come on board let feel his or her skills and if we aren't comfortable with the outcome we kick them out as well. lipsrsealed
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by DoctorTim: 12:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
iiichidodo:
Forget the T-72s,pretty much old school but the best battle tank of its generation,its ancestors T-50s are judged to be operationally better than the American Shermans and the legendary Nazi Panzerfaust king tigers in range,speed and armour..the T-72s are devastatingly efficient..the BMPs, my dear people of Nigeria, are the sh**t..coming with 30 mm autocannons,mortar launchers,portals for easy and quick fire suppression by all occupants, diesel engines, high tensile front,side armour,subwoofer sleek internal environment..we are talking about 300 horses of pure russian muscle and firepower.I'd kill to be part of its crew..We will give the American Bradleys a run for their money..Kudos to Daddy Goodluck for these toys..

I love the way u enthusiastically breakdown these military hardware ish.. I respect your vast knowledge. Keep doing you for us that don't know muchabout these military toys. Big upbrov 1

1 Like

Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by Popemax(m): 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
pupsyd:
YES! GEJ IS WORKING!

1 Like

Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by IamforGod: 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
Suddenly election comes close and GEJ starts working! Only if he had started since we wud not loose so many people from the NORTH. If you vote for him come febuhari and he wins get ready for more cluelesness and deaths cos this man doesn't have your interest at heart he only has his position as a corrupt president at heart.
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by okeyvisafone: 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
Obascoetubi:
SAI GEJ-2019
SAI PDP ARMIES

It is pretty obvious that PDP has some paid mercenaries that go around posting some fake comment, articles and graphics on the social media in order to misinform, and deceive unsuspecting nigerians

Nigerians be wise. If u look at the first two images very well, u will know for sure that, that is not nigerian environ, airport or even a military base. This is indeed a show of shame. We cannot be deceived any longer.

Let us accept the fact the Jonathan and above all PDP have failed this nation.
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by zizibabe1(f): 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
iiichidodo:
Forget the T-72s,pretty much old school but the best battle tank of its generation,its ancestors T-50s are judged to be operationally better than the American Shermans and the legendary Nazi Panzerfaust king tigers in range,speed and armour..the T-72s are devastatingly efficient..the BMPs, my dear people of Nigeria, are the sh**t..coming with 30 mm autocannons,mortar launchers,portals for easy and quick fire suppression by all occupants, diesel engines, high tensile front,side armour,subwoofer sleek internal
environment..we are talking about 300 horses of pure russian muscle and firepower.I'd kill to be part of its crew..We will give the American Bradleys a run for their money..Kudos to Daddy Goodluck for these toys..

I would have been surprised if I had waited longer than another 10mins for this indepth clarification of these acquisitions from you.Kudos to our C in C,kudos to our gallant and combatant men and women who are out there ensuring that this geographical entity called Nigeria remains united while also ensuring that these agents from the hottest part of hell are sent right back to where they came from.RIP to the men and women who have paid the supreme sacrifice.Your names are already written in gold in the sands of time.Your death will not be in vain.Oya,time to flush these baggars out!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by 100Cents: 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nigeria has spent a lot of money in taming Buhari's boys..
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by Ifeconwaba(m): 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
bcomputer101:
Here is my Pledge on the ELECTION day!

I pledge to Nigeria my country.
To remove Jonathan and Sambo,
To be gentle, loyal on election day,
To vote BUHARI and OSINBAJO with all my strength,
To protect my vote and uphold no violence and trouble.
So help me God!
rubbish failures
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by Chibokgame: 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
Why claimed it is The Nigerian Army that owned these.
But.
The other day I heard it was the Chadian Army that fought BH with pick up hilux.

So the former was a propaganda news.

1 Like

Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by zizibabe1(f): 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
okeyvisafone:

It is pretty obvious that PDP has some paid mercenaries that go around posting some fake comment, articles and graphics on the social media in order to misinform, and deceive unsuspecting nigerians

Nigerians be wise. If u look at the first two images very well, u will know for sure that, that is not nigerian environ, airport or even a military base. This is indeed a show of shame. We cannot be deceived any longer.

Let us accept the fact the Jonathan and above all PDP have failed this nation.

My response? Ntoor,if you are learner,.You better ask somebody.We commin na getcha! No hiding place from now on,we gonna kill 'em mofuckas.No no,not taking them alive,kill 'em all!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

June 12 Presidential Election Result And Why IBB Annulled It / Militants Killed In Maiduguri During Sunday Attacks (Graphic Photos) / Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.