Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Scam Alert !!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Scam Alert !!! (704 Views)

Scam Alert: OrangeĀ  Recruitment Agency / Scam Alert: Mantledox Logistics Limited / Scam Alert:please Dont Go for Any Interview By BGS Or Betfill... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert !!! by anthoneg: 10:10am On Feb 05, 2015
THIS IS TO INFORM FELLOW JOBSEEKERS AND NAIRALANDERS TO BEWARE OF AN ADVERT IN SOME DAILIES BY A COMPANY KNOWN AS FIRSTGATE BUSINESS INTERMEDIARIES LIMITED ABOUT AN OVERSEA INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME IN COLLABORATION WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT THROUGH SOME MINISTRIES. THEY REQUEST APPLICANTS TO PAY N3500 TO A CERTAIN FIRSTBANK ACCOUNT AND THEN PROCEED TO THE WEBSITE TO REGISTER.

I Stand to be corrected. the website seems so fake and unprofessional to handle the kind of recruitment as advertised.

In addition, all the phone numbers on the sites are not going through and if it eventualy connect no one seems to be picking.

BEWARE.
THIS IS TO INFORM FELLOW JOBSEEKERS AND NAIRALANDERS TO BEWARE OF AN ADVERT IN SOME DAILIES BY A COMPANY KNOWN AS FIRSTGATE BUSINESS INTERMEDIARIES LIMITED ABOUT AN OVERSEA INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME IN COLLABORATION WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT THROUGH SOME MINISTRIES. THEY REQUEST APPLICANTS TO PAY N3500 TO A CERTAIN FIRSTBANK ACCOUNT AND THEN PROCEED TO THE WEBSITE TO REGISTER.

I Stand to be corrected. the website seems so fake and unprofessional to handle the kind of recruitment as advertised.

In addition, all the phone numbers on the sites are not going through and if it eventualy connect no one seems to be picking.

BEWARE.

BEWARE.
Re: Scam Alert !!! by LANDOS4RE4: 1:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
THANK YOU OOO. I SAW THE ADVERT IN THE NEWSPAPERS TOO, EVEN I ALMOST MAKE PAYMENT TODAY.
GOD , SAVE US FROM THESE FRAUDSTERS

(1) (Reply)

Field Sales Manager Vacancy, Lafarge (bsc/hnd) / Secretary / Pruvia Integrated Ltd Job Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.