Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,677 members, 7,851,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:55 PM

Igbo Efon Council Area In Lagos Disenfranchising Voters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Efon Council Area In Lagos Disenfranchising Voters (3148 Views)

Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo / Ammunition Recovered From A Residential Area In Borno. PICS / Inec's Grace Okar Is Disenfranchising Over 1000 Registered Votters In SURULERE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Efon Council Area In Lagos Disenfranchising Voters by duwdu: 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
@OP;

Have you checked online using this Web address - www.govote.ng/pickup/ to know where your PVC actually is? It may not be where you think/have been told it is. The Web address has been featuring in many threads on this forum, and has helped people that I personally know to get their PVC's without further stress. See if it will help.

Good luck!

P34c3
Re: Igbo Efon Council Area In Lagos Disenfranchising Voters by Noviolence2015: 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
chamboy:
it's Question for Inec body n Inec only... So Political affliction with Inec should stop once

The political angle of it came to bear because the INEC staff said we should go and ask the council head and INEC that they are doing their job.
Re: Igbo Efon Council Area In Lagos Disenfranchising Voters by Noviolence2015: 10:12am On Feb 06, 2015
Just left my centre again today. Same response. God is watching us all.
Re: Igbo Efon Council Area In Lagos Disenfranchising Voters by revolt(m): 10:37am On Feb 06, 2015
Na wa o! If gej win wahala dey ie bombing in north, if buhari win, worse still the oil wells get nuked. Nigerias economy will be grounded. Hmm God dey sha
Re: Igbo Efon Council Area In Lagos Disenfranchising Voters by Noviolence2015: 11:23am On Feb 06, 2015
duwdu:
@OP;

Have you checked online using this Web address - www.govote.ng/pickup/ to know where your PVC actually is? It may not be where you think/have been told it is. The Web address has been featuring in many threads on this forum, and has helped people that I personally know to get their PVC's without further stress. See if it will help.

Good luck!

P34c3
Thanks bro. I will. I appreciate this. Thanks again
Re: Igbo Efon Council Area In Lagos Disenfranchising Voters by Noviolence2015: 8:21am On Feb 08, 2015
Can INEC give me my PVC now that election is postponed.

This I believe should be looked into.
Re: Igbo Efon Council Area In Lagos Disenfranchising Voters by waternogeteneny: 9:22am On Feb 08, 2015
Fashola playing dirty...
Re: Igbo Efon Council Area In Lagos Disenfranchising Voters by MayorofLagos(m): 9:44am On Feb 08, 2015
Noviolence2015:

Meanwhile in the North, nobody is directed to go to a local government to pick up their pvcS. They give the PVCs to village heads who distribute the cards to their people. In the North, they have recorded over 90% collection rate while we are struggling to achieve 60% collection rate across the southern region.

really
There is a new educated class in Nigeria! The Northerners have, of late, been trouncing SouthEasterners in aspects of logic and orderliness in the society.

In a city where you claim majority, you cant vote......something is either wrong with your propaganda or your number majority is a myth.
Re: Igbo Efon Council Area In Lagos Disenfranchising Voters by waternogeteneny: 10:37am On Feb 08, 2015
[size=18pt]FASHOLA RELEASE OUR PVC NOW.[/size]
Re: Igbo Efon Council Area In Lagos Disenfranchising Voters by Noviolence2015: 3:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
MayorofLagos:

really
There is a new educated class in Nigeria! The Northerners have, of late, been trouncing SouthEasterners in aspects of logic and orderliness in the society.

In a city where you claim majority, you cant vote......something is either wrong with your propaganda or your number majority is a myth.

Write English that relates to what you have quoted. What city did you claim majority? What is being diabolically cunny got to do with Education?
Your input is empty, verbose and vapid.
Re: Igbo Efon Council Area In Lagos Disenfranchising Voters by Noviolence2015: 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
waternogeteneny:
[size=18pt]FASHOLA RELEASE OUR PVC NOW.[/size]

It is really a big shame. Lagos is actually being ran by rascals. Now they want to bring their rascality to the national plate?
Re: Igbo Efon Council Area In Lagos Disenfranchising Voters by duality(m): 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
Some APC political chiefs are manipulating these things here in Lagos. I may mention names soon.

Please keep pressing for your PVC and make noise about it. soon it will burst....
Re: Igbo Efon Council Area In Lagos Disenfranchising Voters by Noviolence2015: 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
duality:
Some APC political chiefs are manipulating these things here in Lagos. I may mention names soon.

Please keep pressing for your PVC and make noise about it. soon it will burst....

Seun has refused to help our plight. All I ambasking is to allowed the Honours of voting for the candidate of my choice.
Re: Igbo Efon Council Area In Lagos Disenfranchising Voters by dustmalik: 4:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
duality:

Why don't you mention names, instead of spreading cheap propaganda? You guys never cease to amaze me. All you do and think about all day long is how to spread lies.
Re: Igbo Efon Council Area In Lagos Disenfranchising Voters by duality(m): 4:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
dustmalik:

Why don't you mention names, instead of spreading cheap propaganda? You guys never cease to amaze me. All you do and think about all day long is how to spread lies.

Your beloved Gov Amaech didn't mention names of the pastors who collected 6billion. I know you believe him.

For the avoidance of doubts, I challenge relevant stake holders to investigate it.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Efon Council Area In Lagos Disenfranchising Voters by Descartes: 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
An APC fan posted here yesterday that he collected two PDP fans PVC and was contemplating on whether to give the PVCs or not.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Efon Council Area In Lagos Disenfranchising Voters by customized19: 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
Descartes:
An APC fan posted here yesterday that he collected two PDP fans PVC and was contemplating on whether to give the PVCs or not.

Decibel, Ugly thing. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I am very happy.
Re: Igbo Efon Council Area In Lagos Disenfranchising Voters by justme002: 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hmmmmm,APC oooooooo..pls let all lagosians have equal right to vote!!,lagos isn't meant for a selected few!,its totally unbelievable that even in the midst of all the terror in the north,there is a higher rate of PVC collection ova there as compared to the SS n SW!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Efon Council Area In Lagos Disenfranchising Voters by Noviolence2015: 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
justme002:
Hmmmmm,APC oooooooo..pls let all lagosians have equal right to vote!!,lagos isn't meant for a selected few!,its totally unbelievable that even in the midst of all the terror in the north,there is a higher rate of PVC collection ova there as compared to the SS n SW!

Gbam!!! This is the problem. I hear APC is now buying voters cards and before investigations can make this known, lai mohammed has gone all out accusing PDP of doing the same thing. Sad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHOCKED, One LG In Katsina Covers The Deficit In Ekiti. / El Rufai For President 2019! Kaduna Is Already Changing / Thousands Of Fake Voters From South West And North Arrives Bayelsa For Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.