Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Do You Know President Jonathan Is The First.............? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know President Jonathan Is The First.............? (718 Views)

EXPOSED: Do You Know President Buhari Had Divorced Aisha His Wife, 3 Times / 'I Can Drink Beer At 11.30am And Michelle Won’t Even Know?' President Obama Poke / Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know President Jonathan Is The First.............? by eyesofgold(m): 12:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
I thought we might share some things most people don't know about President Jonathan. Please I stand to be corrected on any mistake. Please no insults my people.

1. Do you know that President Jonathan is the first Nigerian to serve as Deputy Governor, Governor, Vice President, Acting President and of course President; People say he is just lucky, well I still think you have to work hard, be persistent and be at the tight place at the right for luck to befall you.

2. Do you know that President Jonathan is the first Nigerian from the South South to rule Nigeria? I know leadership is not about where you come from but what you can offer. But let us be honest, there's is no where in the world were a seating president will loose an election in his home. Mind you people that vote against him in is home are always haters. They have no good reason not to vote him, but they are just jealous and hating. E.G. Timpre Sylva or what ever his name is.

3. Do you know that President Jonathan is the first commoner or common man or man without shoe to rule Nigeria? He is in touch with the common man. He looks timid and weak and camera shy. Yes, most commoner who come from a very poor background feel intimidated in wealthy environment. They are also camera shy. They also look timid in most cases they are. Well, let us be honest how many commoner even those that graduates with first class can speak very good English without mistakes? I am sure you all know what I mean. After going to a government primary school where your teacher cannot even speak English I am sure yours will be okay. By the way mist of our other past leaders have been privileged one way or the other. They mostly have weakly parents or uncle it family members. Most have come from the the northern elite. Some past military General. None of them know or have or will ever experience what the common man on the street faces. Anyone still wondering why Nigeria is so lawless and underdeveloped even with vast natural resources?

I can only remember 3 now but if this makes front page I am coming to write more.. lol
Re: Do You Know President Jonathan Is The First.............? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
Do you know I'm the first to comment?
On a serious note I think he will also be the first president to be voted out of office. grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Know President Jonathan Is The First.............? by Springz(f): 12:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
And i'm the second?
Re: Do You Know President Jonathan Is The First.............? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 12:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
I am the third.GEJ TILL 2019

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know President Jonathan Is The First.............? by midolian(m): 12:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
Do you knw president Jona is the first Nigerian president "to claim" to hav a PHD?

....And see wat a MESS he haz made of this country
Re: Do You Know President Jonathan Is The First.............? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
GMB until this post makes FRONT PAGE!!
Re: Do You Know President Jonathan Is The First.............? by ckmayoca: 12:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
Do u knw I get erection in office during GEJ time... Do u knw I get erection in office during GEJ time...
Re: Do You Know President Jonathan Is The First.............? by mperoakeem(m): 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
do you knw dat president Jonathan is the first president to 'legalized' corruption... Stealing is not corruption
Re: Do You Know President Jonathan Is The First.............? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
MY Election day Pledge!
I pledge to Nigeria my country.
NOT To vote BUHARI and OSINBAJO ,
To be gentle, loyal and faithful on election day.
To vote JONATHAN and SAMBO with all my
strength,
To protect my vote and uphold no violence and
trouble.
To defend Transformation..
So help me God!

(1) (Reply)

"Who Wears The Governorship Crown Of The State Of Osun Today" / Is “febuhari” Nigerian English’s Most Creative Pun? / US Govt Disappointed Over Postponement Of Elections In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.