Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) (25139 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... / The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by kingthreat(m): 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
MAy it never be well with the people that did and approved this advert. Uncluding who they are advertising if he is not saying/doing anything about it.

2 Likes

Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by luckman20(m): 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
What sort of advert is this for God's sake.
Ya'll PDPian are just confused

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by kuzee(m): 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
wondering how Buhari will win

Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by Ifeconwaba(m): 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
THIS IS THE CHANGE ABIA NEEDS NOW

Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by yettyfad(f): 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
nikpet2:
chaii OMG i can't believe i vote for this man in 2011 sad

i just hope my unborn child can forgive for the mistake cry cry
.wot are u even sayng?
Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by PStacks(m): 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
PDP has no shame.

Shameless party

2 Likes

Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by rabjay(m): 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
I know that Bastard Doyin is responsible for the advert.

GMB till Bastard Doyin stop comparing GEJ to Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by dammytosh: 1:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
The first picture: 1. King Abdallah getting ready to lead airstrike after ISIS killed Jordan's pilot!

Second Picture 2. GEJ dancing skelewu after 200 were abducted 100 were bombed:

IHaveDecided!

I saw the King of Jordan's decision to lead strike personally against ISIS and I thought to myself : "When will Nigeria have a leader"

"He said there is going to be retribution like ISIS hasn't seen. He's angry. They're starting more sorties tomorrow than they've ever had. They're starting tomorrow. And he said, "The only problem we're going to have is running out of fuel and bullets".'He's ready to get it on. He really is. It reminded me of how we were after 9/11. We were ready to give it to them" Hunter said.

Plenty People died and he was dancing Azonto.

4 Likes

Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by reborn1: 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
Pdp is now more desperate. Smh
Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by uyplus(m): 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
$49 billion, $20 billion, $10.8 billon (from NNPC), N1.7 trillion (Illegal Subsidy payments), N21 billion (illegal donation), N10 billion (Allison's illegal flights), $49 billion per yr, N4bn presidential feeding, N2bn budgeted to build VP residence, $30bn spent on power, yet the country of over 170m Nigerians is still managing less than 3000MW of electricity, N10bn presidential air fleet maintanance, $470m scam cctv for FCT, N30tn from Soludo's recent discovery, $15m South Africa arm procurement scam deal plus the $5.7m, yet the names of the Nigerians involved where not mentioned but the Israeli's name was mentioned, $13m patience jonathan money laundering case, overbudgeted N117bn for 2nd Niger bridge as against a replica constructed for N29bn by the Lagos state government, N968bn security budget, yet Boko haram has been maiming people, ransacking communities and having the numbers of IDPs rise geometrically, N35.4m to feed Aso rock lion's, N20bn pension scam, Immigration job scam, yet the culprit minister involved is still serving and enjoying his loot from the scam recruitment exercise, pardoning of convicted criminals like Bode george and Alameyhsia, Tompolo buying warships in an insane clime like Nigeria, asides the billions of Naira lost to oil bunkering. Just name all the scams and misappropriation of funds under this government, you will weep for Nigeria. They steal in trillions of Naira, and convert them to dollars to make them look small.

I wonder how a youth like me, who has an unborn gneration, will comfortably thumbprint for the PDP and jeopardize the future of the unborn all because of bias and false PDP propaganda. Vote for change. After 6years with high revenue, nothing was achieved. How will something be achieved in 4years with less cash inflow?

GEJ should declare his assets to Nigerians and the world at large, so we can all see how lucrative politics in Nigeria has been. GEJ is a scam, and I dare anybody with superior logic to enlighten my ignorance that this present administration isn't a hoax.

The earlier we drop the bias about ethnicity, religion, age to focus our demand for quality leadership from a selfless leader, the better. If people don't see that this administration has failed woefully, and there's a need to try some other leader, then we will continue to wallow in abject poverty in this country. Poverty level in Nigeria has risen from 54% to 71%, youth unemployment from 9% to 50%, recurrent expenditure from 62% to 86%, national debt from $26bn to $70bn, whilst GDP growth has dropped from 11% to 6%, and excess crude account has dropped from $20bn to $2bn, petrol has risen from 65 to 87 temporarily (97), $1 has risen from N158 to N210.

Everything is wrong with Nigeria. Just everything is going wrong. Lets be wise and vote rightly without bias!!!

3 Likes

Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by efilefun(m): 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
First he was Jesus now Na god(s) then the bastard call am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by Jowonloju(m): 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
nikpet2:
chaii OMG i can't believe i vote for this man in 2011 sad

i just hope my unborn child can forgive for the mistake cry cry

YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE FEELING SAME WAY

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by Zico5(m): 1:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
This is what u get when u surround urself with set of derailed people who re just living for nothing. Even God himself is just tender in mercy or what can we take out of these sets of animals that call themselves humans. Haaa, I pity these set of people God they forget to acknowledge that God cannot be mocked. Even the sight of Gej alone in the church is blasphemy not to talk of placing him with our lord jesus christ. This man is truly slowpoke.
Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by 360musicng(m): 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
Its official! phyno has dropped his first single of 2015 titled UNE! dope song.. be the first to listen to it here
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/6e45a48d

Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
AND THIS PEOPLE ORGANISED PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE WOH
embarassedI NOW SEE THE REASON Y GMB IGNORE THEIR YEYE DEBATE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by fpeter(f): 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
How low can they go? For this blasphemy,he won't win...God cannot be mocked! HE has no dealings with corrupt and thieving beings.

3 Likes

Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by ayodot(m): 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
uyplus:
$49 billion, $20 billion, $10.8 billon (from NNPC), N1.7 trillion (Illegal Subsidy payments), N21 billion (illegal donation), N10 billion (Allison's illegal flights), $49 billion per yr, N4bn presidential feeding, N2bn budgeted to build VP residence, $30bn spent on power, yet the country of over 170m Nigerians is still managing less than 3000MW of electricity, N10bn presidential air fleet maintanance, $470m scam cctv for FCT, N30tn from Soludo's recent discovery, $15m South Africa arm procurement scam deal plus the $5.7m, yet the names of the Nigerians involved where not mentioned but the Israeli's name was mentioned, $13m patience jonathan money laundering case, overbudgeted N117bn for 2nd Niger bridge as against a replica constructed for N29bn by the Lagos state government, N968bn security budget, yet Boko haram has been maiming people, ransacking communities and having the numbers of IDPs rise geometrically, N35.4m to feed Aso rock lion's, N20bn pension scam, Immigration job scam, yet the culprit minister involved is still serving and enjoying his loot from the scam recruitment exercise, pardoning of convicted criminals like Bode george and Alameyhsia, Tompolo buying warships in an insane clime like Nigeria, asides the billions of Naira lost to oil bunkering. Just name all the scams and misappropriation of funds under this government, you will weep for Nigeria. They steal in trillions of Naira, and convert them to dollars to make them look small.

I wonder how a youth like me, who has an unborn gneration, will comfortably thumbprint for the PDP and jeopardize the future of the unborn all because of bias and false PDP propaganda. Vote for change. After 6years with high revenue, nothing was achieved. How will something be achieved in 4years with less cash inflow?

GEJ should declare his assets to Nigerians and the world at large, so we can all see how lucrative politics in Nigeria has been. GEJ is a scam, and I dare anybody with superior logic to enlighten my ignorance that this present administration isn't a hoax.

The earlier we drop the bias about ethnicity, religion, age to focus our demand for quality leadership from a selfless leader, the better. If people don't see that this administration has failed woefully, and there's a need to try some other leader, then we will continue to wallow in abject poverty in this country. Poverty level in Nigeria has risen from 54% to 71%, youth unemployment from 9% to 50%, recurrent expenditure from 62% to 86%, national debt from $26bn to $70bn, whilst GDP growth has dropped from 11% to 6%, and excess crude account has dropped from $20bn to $2bn, petrol has risen from 65 to 87 temporarily (97), $1 has risen from N158 to N210.

Everything is wrong with Nigeria. Just everything is going wrong. Lets be wise and vote rightly without bias!!!

Enrich Ur MIND

Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
rozayx5:
undecided
vote APC vote for change
is this road a federal road?
Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by jkendy(m): 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
Which of the NTAs runs dis advert

I guess It's the one founded by ur kinsman and located right there in ur village cos as far as I knw

SUCH advert doesn't exist on Nigeria Television Authority
Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
Trash talk. God is not interested in the political affairs of Nigeria.
Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by sheymoni(m): 1:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
Awon people yi ma desperate gan ke.
They are running out of idea on a per second basis
Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
Good grief.....

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by idarakelvin: 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
dealslip:
All I know us that we Nigerians should stop whipping up sentiments on behalf of our preferred candidate. If violence should erupt after this coming election. They will simple up into their private jets to stronghold they have prepared for themselves, their family and generations unborn while they leave us to tear ourselves up having successfully divided us along religious and ethnic lines. While we are at each others in throat, they will be negotiating with the foreign powers on how to share our resources. Even the militants have private jets to get them out of this country. Our voting power doesn't end at the polls. It should first be activated in our private lives as well by first separating ourselves from their mudslinging which is their ploy to distract us while serious negotiations are going on behind back doors. Various media outlets is being used to manipulate us into thinking we decide what goes on in Nigeria. The forthcoming election is just a struggle between the old cabal and an emerging one. This people have no respect us, see the way they throw recharge cards, noodles, rice and T shirt at us as if that is our immediate need. Litter the whole streets with their election posters. people decide to vote not because they see photo shopped posters but by the work such politicians have done. Don't be used, we are not ignorant of the devices of the enemies.

we as citizens should equally shun corruption; from helping to manipulate figures to rejecting bribe to rejecting gifts from politicians. politicians are not successful in their corruption because they are smart but because we support them through our complacency, ineptitude, selfishness, favouritsm, indiscipline and sometimes laziness. We are the root of corruption, if we can stamp it out of our lives, politics will stop been interesting to them. I believe it is possible to stamp it out but it first starts with me then you. They are not our salvation we are, they are not our messiah we are. Let each man instruct himself first and his household then the change will come, the tribalism and religious sentiments we display was inherited from past generations, let our children inherit love, hard work, respect and integrity from us. It is possible to change Nigeria.
Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
God doesn't need my support or vote to do what he wants to do. To hell with pdp,hell mai guard(oyedepo aka business pastor),gej,and all those that raped nigeria including tinubu. I hope God makes good tins
Re: A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) by shenisaac(m): 1:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hehehehe..... Desperado PDP o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akinwumi Adesina Visits President Buhari Today (Photo) / Ayade Receives Amaechi In Government House (Pictures) / Udom May Resign As Atiku’s PCC Chair Over Lack Of Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.