Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

If U Are Hungry And U Vote Jonathan, You Will Be Hungry For Another 4 Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If U Are Hungry And U Vote Jonathan, You Will Be Hungry For Another 4 Years (1156 Views)

Nigeria Hungry For Infrastructure, NOT Iphones - Adeosun To World Bank / Hungry And Traumatised, IDPs Protest In Maiduguri, Block Highway / Fashola To Jonathan: "You Failed, Not Me!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Are Hungry And U Vote Jonathan, You Will Be Hungry For Another 4 Years by bilymuse: 1:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
[size=20pt]If u are hungry and u vote Jonathan, you will be hungry for another 4 years[/size]

Vote for change
Re: If U Are Hungry And U Vote Jonathan, You Will Be Hungry For Another 4 Years by bilymuse: 1:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
Vote for change
Re: If U Are Hungry And U Vote Jonathan, You Will Be Hungry For Another 4 Years by papercoin(m): 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
I'll rather chew my PVC than to vote for buhari

If jonah like after may 29;
No light,
All train are packed,
Fetilizer hijacker return to business,
Potholes from lagos to aso villa,
All new federal universities are shut down,
Bh comes and slice my throat,
Aunty ngozi steals our 2015-2019 budget.
I WILL STILL VOTE FOR TRANSFORMATION

Inshort even if the COIN in my moniker disappears I would vote for jonah grin

Some people have decided not to see anything good in jonah,well as for me I still get eyes

#if you no get sense at least you still get eyes#

2 Likes

Re: If U Are Hungry And U Vote Jonathan, You Will Be Hungry For Another 4 Years by denko(m): 1:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
@Op do you have a job if yes is it Gej that will increase your salary, when you have a wicked boss in the office is Gej fault. we should be very careful the way we are doing theses things let us not create a PROBLEM THAT NIGERIA WILL NEVER RECOVERED FROM.

2 Likes

Re: If U Are Hungry And U Vote Jonathan, You Will Be Hungry For Another 4 Years by futmxconnectn(m): 2:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
A vote for Buhari is a vote for change, but a vote for Jonathan is a vote for failure and cluelessness. My people, say no to backward movement...

Vote for Buhari
Vote for change.
Re: If U Are Hungry And U Vote Jonathan, You Will Be Hungry For Another 4 Years by denko(m): 2:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
DO YOU KNOW BUHARI OR ARE YOU JUST CERTIFICATELESS
futmxconnectn:
A vote for Buhari is a vote for change, but a vote for Jonathan is a vote for failure and cluelessness. My people, say no to backward movement...

Vote for Buhari
Vote for change.
Re: If U Are Hungry And U Vote Jonathan, You Will Be Hungry For Another 4 Years by gen2briz(m): 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
They can endure the hungry and enjoy transformation on train and airport....... At least all na transformation.

But Sha I don decide
iHaveDecided
Re: If U Are Hungry And U Vote Jonathan, You Will Be Hungry For Another 4 Years by invisibleman2: 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
Op am sure u are just as certificateless as ur candidate GMB so just shut up & wait to see the wonderment of happic
Re: If U Are Hungry And U Vote Jonathan, You Will Be Hungry For Another 4 Years by stevecantrell: 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
papercoin:

No light,
All train are packed,

Some people have decided not to see anything good in jonah,well as for me I still get eyes

I think you better chew your PVC cheesy
Re: If U Are Hungry And U Vote Jonathan, You Will Be Hungry For Another 4 Years by tonytony208(m): 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
bilymuse:

[size=20pt]If u are hungry and u vote Jonathan, you will be hungry for another 4 years[/size]

Vote for change

you are a big lier. Foodstuffs are cheaper now than they were in 2012/13. I know, because i am buying foodstuffs. APC can tell all the lies on imaginary 30 trillion, imaginary 18 trillion and any other trillion you can ever think of in this world and still go scot-free. But you can never lie successfully about the price of foodstuffs.

2 Likes

Re: If U Are Hungry And U Vote Jonathan, You Will Be Hungry For Another 4 Years by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
bilymuse:

Vote for change
I can understand your plight dear. Sorry ooooo.
Me and my family aren't hungry and shall never be hungry and we shall be voting for the man who has made that possible.

2 Likes

Re: If U Are Hungry And U Vote Jonathan, You Will Be Hungry For Another 4 Years by tonytony208(m): 4:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
futmxconnectn:

Vote for Buhari
Vote for change.

a vote for buhari is a vote for corruption and insecerity. A vote for buhari is a vote for the deity at bordillon in lagos called ojuyobo. A vote for buhari is a vote for complete enslavery of the southsouth and its resources. The election is yet to be held and the northern slavemasters are already planning on how to share oil blocs. Ojuyobo is already planning to own 3 oil blocs. And to think these people call themselves progressives! Btw being progressive and being retrogressive, which one do you think befits them more, your guess is as good as mine.

If you vote for buhari, you are certifying continuation of ojuyobo's robbery. If you vote for buhari, you are certifying continuation of northern domination on southern oil wells.

Vote for GEJ to ensure all Nigerians benefit from Nigeria's wealth, instead of some selected few from the north and 2 or 3 pple from the southwest.
Re: If U Are Hungry And U Vote Jonathan, You Will Be Hungry For Another 4 Years by papercoin(m): 11:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
grin. Abi? Chewing pvc Loading...

stevecantrell:

I think you better chew your PVC cheesy
Re: If U Are Hungry And U Vote Jonathan, You Will Be Hungry For Another 4 Years by willy25(m): 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2019
Oya oooo...where are the Buhari supporters Are we voting him again this year?? wink wink

1 Like

Re: If U Are Hungry And U Vote Jonathan, You Will Be Hungry For Another 4 Years by SalamRushdie: 9:05pm On Jan 29, 2019
You say what
Re: If U Are Hungry And U Vote Jonathan, You Will Be Hungry For Another 4 Years by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
willy25:
Oya oooo...where are the Buhari supporters Are we voting him again this year?? wink wink
The mu+mu who opened this thread might have died of malnutrition by now. grin

4 Likes

Re: If U Are Hungry And U Vote Jonathan, You Will Be Hungry For Another 4 Years by magoo10(m): 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2019
Where are they today
Zombies

2 Likes

Re: If U Are Hungry And U Vote Jonathan, You Will Be Hungry For Another 4 Years by bubbybillion: 9:38pm On Jan 29, 2019
joblessness and Poverty has finished d mumu who opened dis thread.His life now is worse than 4 yrz ago

1 Like

Re: If U Are Hungry And U Vote Jonathan, You Will Be Hungry For Another 4 Years by sammy99(m): 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2019
MajorJeffery:
The mu+mu who opened this thread might have died of malnutrition by now. grin
lol,no b small thing o.
As in, drinking only garri everyday shared by APC.

D most interesting part is dat most of those zombies will still vote for d lifeless one for d sake of one module of garri.
Re: If U Are Hungry And U Vote Jonathan, You Will Be Hungry For Another 4 Years by Saao(m): 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
papercoin:

No light,
All train are packed,

oh a prophet of our time. You saw it coming and you kick but still our zombie voted for bubu
Re: If U Are Hungry And U Vote Jonathan, You Will Be Hungry For Another 4 Years by Saao(m): 9:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
futmxconnectn:

Vote for Buhari
Vote for change.
how far now?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

. / Number Of Pvcs Already Distributed In The Country / Fellow Progressives, Let's Have A Word Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.