Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Bruce Jenner: I'll Be A Woman Soon!... Kim Kardashian Confirms Rumor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bruce Jenner: I'll Be A Woman Soon!... Kim Kardashian Confirms Rumor (2044 Views)

Funke Akindele Sparks Pregnancy Rumor With This Outfit / Khloe Kardashian 'confirms' Romance With Tristan Thompson / Kim Kardashian Confirms Pregnancy With Nude Photo ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bruce Jenner: I'll Be A Woman Soon!... Kim Kardashian Confirms Rumor by breakingnews234: 2:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
Kim Kardashin found out her step dad Bruce Jenner was transitioning into a woman after noticing some of her sexy lingerie was missing. According to reports, the queen of selfies, who was the first member of the klan to open up about Bruce's new "journey", has been aware of Bruce's secret for a long time.
“She’d ordered expensive French lingerie but it never arrived,” a source told In Touch magazine. “She asked her maid where it was and the maid took her to Bruce’s closet and showed her.”

For the last few years, there have been rumors and anonymously sourced tabloid items suggesting that Bruce Jenner, the former Olympic champion and somewhat comically befuddled patriarchal figure on “Keeping Up With the Kardashians,” was transitioning from male to female.

The various clues — the growing of his hair into ponytail length, the apparent shaving down of his Adam’s apple, the brightly colored polish on his fingernails

Last week, US Weekly put the Jenner news on its cover, with the headline, “Finally, the Truth,” and People magazine is now reaching newsstands with a cover article on Mr. Jenner, headlined, “He Is Finally Happy.” Meanwhile, reports have surfaced that Diane Sawyer of ABC News has lined up an interview with Mr. Jenner for May, shortly before a documentary series about the former athlete’s transformational process is expected to start airing.

For more: http://www.breakingnews234.com/2015/02/bruce-jenner-ill-be-woman-soon.html

Re: Bruce Jenner: I'll Be A Woman Soon!... Kim Kardashian Confirms Rumor by sinaj(f): 3:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
iz diz man not aware he/she iz not gerin yunger nd iz one step close to his grave
Re: Bruce Jenner: I'll Be A Woman Soon!... Kim Kardashian Confirms Rumor by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
His choice!!!!
Re: Bruce Jenner: I'll Be A Woman Soon!... Kim Kardashian Confirms Rumor by floragregs(f): 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
Oh well, his body!!!
Re: Bruce Jenner: I'll Be A Woman Soon!... Kim Kardashian Confirms Rumor by echobee(f): 3:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
Orishirishi angry
Re: Bruce Jenner: I'll Be A Woman Soon!... Kim Kardashian Confirms Rumor by skillsbaba(m): 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
Dude lost all his balls to the kardashians
Re: Bruce Jenner: I'll Be A Woman Soon!... Kim Kardashian Confirms Rumor by IceDune: 5:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
debolly:
His choice!!!!

He's a failed man.. Let's see what he can do as a woman
Re: Bruce Jenner: I'll Be A Woman Soon!... Kim Kardashian Confirms Rumor by Missmossy(f): 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
Chai!
Re: Bruce Jenner: I'll Be A Woman Soon!... Kim Kardashian Confirms Rumor by ammyluv2002(f): 11:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
echobee:
Orishirishi angry
Big Orishirishi
Re: Bruce Jenner: I'll Be A Woman Soon!... Kim Kardashian Confirms Rumor by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
yuck! this one dey make news too! all these KARASHAINS, God will save us sha
Re: Bruce Jenner: I'll Be A Woman Soon!... Kim Kardashian Confirms Rumor by JEITO: 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
When he appears before the judgement throne, what gender would he appear as
Re: Bruce Jenner: I'll Be A Woman Soon!... Kim Kardashian Confirms Rumor by skillsbaba(m): 8:13am On Feb 06, 2015
JEITO:
When he appears before the judgement throne, what gender would he appear as

Question for the gods
Re: Bruce Jenner: I'll Be A Woman Soon!... Kim Kardashian Confirms Rumor by breakingnews234: 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
Both

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Of Junior & Pretty, Still Looking Pretty! / Would You Travel On This Kind Of Bus (photo) / Oprah Winfrey To Have Her First Child At 61

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.