Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,156 members, 7,849,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

Would You Travel On This Kind Of Bus (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Would You Travel On This Kind Of Bus (photo) (2047 Views)

Granny ‘Who Looks Like Donald Trump’ Spotted On A Bus (photo) / Olamide Shares Photo Of A Boy Rocking His Kind Of Hairstyle / Yvonne Nelson: "Date This Kind Of Guy", Actress Tells Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Travel On This Kind Of Bus (photo) by Daniel058(m): 11:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
Choi..

Rotfl

This one na road _ ship ooooooooooooooo

Re: Would You Travel On This Kind Of Bus (photo) by Fynestboi: 11:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Travel On This Kind Of Bus (photo) by kinibigdeal(m): 11:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
undecided
Re: Would You Travel On This Kind Of Bus (photo) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
cheesy
Re: Would You Travel On This Kind Of Bus (photo) by IamforGod: 11:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
shocked

Nawa ooo
Re: Would You Travel On This Kind Of Bus (photo) by MissSlimbody(f): 11:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
Not in my wildest dream undecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: Would You Travel On This Kind Of Bus (photo) by Heromaniaa: 12:14am On Oct 31, 2015
Why not? the more the merrier.
Re: Would You Travel On This Kind Of Bus (photo) by osesology(m): 12:35am On Oct 31, 2015
my guy dat is what I call `high and dangerous'
Re: Would You Travel On This Kind Of Bus (photo) by drizslim(m): 12:39am On Oct 31, 2015
No Why should I? if I wanna die yet I knw a ritualist to give myself to and still get thanked...

1 Like

Re: Would You Travel On This Kind Of Bus (photo) by SirVictory: 1:08am On Oct 31, 2015
Most suitable for "High"ways
Re: Would You Travel On This Kind Of Bus (photo) by PissedOffWeed(m): 6:14am On Oct 31, 2015
grin Most luxurious way to commit suicide!
Re: Would You Travel On This Kind Of Bus (photo) by pretydiva(f): 6:15am On Oct 31, 2015
Hell no..God forbid bad tin
Re: Would You Travel On This Kind Of Bus (photo) by Daniel058(m): 6:24am On Oct 31, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Not in my wildest dream undecidedundecided
Lol see fear!!
Re: Would You Travel On This Kind Of Bus (photo) by Daniel058(m): 6:26am On Oct 31, 2015
Heromaniaa:
Why not? the more the merrier.
so u fit dey gamble with ur life? ............ Hmmmm as For me,

I love lifeeeeeeeeeeee!
Re: Would You Travel On This Kind Of Bus (photo) by Daniel058(m): 6:27am On Oct 31, 2015
osesology:
my guy dat is what I call `high and dangerous'
no be small thing OOOOO
Re: Would You Travel On This Kind Of Bus (photo) by Daniel058(m): 6:34am On Oct 31, 2015
drizslim:
No Why should I? if I wanna die yet I knw a ritualist to give myself to and still get thanked...
Chai!! U b confam comedian ooooooooooooooo... So u sabi all the ritualist wey dey Naija.. OYA telli me ur location make I KWANTAKT POLICE OPISA make we storm your house.. Coz u don't open biz for me be that ((igbo boi)).. rotfl
Re: Would You Travel On This Kind Of Bus (photo) by Daniel058(m): 6:37am On Oct 31, 2015
PissedOffWeed:
grin Most luxurious way to commit suicide!
Lol '' I even upload the pic with fear, I no too wan look am.. Oooo
Re: Would You Travel On This Kind Of Bus (photo) by Daniel058(m): 6:38am On Oct 31, 2015
pretydiva:
Hell no..God forbid bad tin
sharp lady. Lol

Who wan submit him life to Mr death!!
Re: Would You Travel On This Kind Of Bus (photo) by graciouszinny(f): 6:43am On Oct 31, 2015
No way!

1 Like

Re: Would You Travel On This Kind Of Bus (photo) by MissSlimbody(f): 7:01am On Oct 31, 2015
Daniel058:
Lol see fear!!
...Not afraid, just being sensible.
That thing don't look safe.

1 Like

Re: Would You Travel On This Kind Of Bus (photo) by drizslim(m): 8:10am On Oct 31, 2015
Daniel058:
Chai!! U b confam comedian ooooooooooooooo... So u sabi all the ritualist wey dey Naija.. OYA telli me ur location make I KWANTAKT POLICE OPISA make we storm your house.. Coz u don't open biz for me be that ((igbo boi)).. rotfl
FYI I be pure Anambra first son I like money pass
Re: Would You Travel On This Kind Of Bus (photo) by Daniel058(m): 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2015
drizslim:
FYI I be pure Anambra first son I like money pass
Chai

NDI OGWU EGO OOOOO.. lol
Re: Would You Travel On This Kind Of Bus (photo) by pweetytara(f): 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
Wetin dey dere? Una too dey fear kwa.. grin
Re: Would You Travel On This Kind Of Bus (photo) by Daniel058(m): 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2015
pweetytara:
Wetin dey dere? Una too dey fear kwa.. grin
travel with am, den tell us ur tori. .

I love my lifeeeeeeeeeeee grin

(1) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Flaunts Curves In Graphic Print Dress / Toyin Aimakhu’s New Lover, Seun Egbegbe Storms Movie Location To Retrieve His Ra / Lola Omotayo-okoye Recounts How She Was Molested By Priest, Beaten By Ex-lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.