Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Types And Meaning Of Slaps - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Types And Meaning Of Slaps (1108 Views)

If Your Mum Slaps Your Wife In Front Of You....your Reaction? ?? / United Arab Emirates Visa Types And Cost Of Application / Air Force Corporal Slaps Inspector At Filling Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types And Meaning Of Slaps by cyprianlah(m): 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ever found your self in that situation when you are given a dirty slap and you start wondering what else to do grin
Well! in case you receive a dirty slap, you can always make reference to this thread to see the type you were offered

Below are types of slaps and their meaning:

TAKE AWAY SLAP:When you are given a dirty slap and all you can do is hold your face and walk away. that is take away slap grin

RESOUNDING SLAP:The moment this type is sent to you through Bluetooth and you receive through infrared grin, you keep on hearing some funny sounds in your brain like Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!''

FORMATTING SLAP:This is the kind of slap that makes someone to forget instantly what he or she was doing. you find yourself asking questions like ''what did i do ''

EXPLANATION SLAP:When you are given this kind of slap you find yourself explaining the situation to the nearest person out of your own accord. eg, ''BROS SHEY U BEEN DEY WATCH? I BE NO DO ANYTHING O....

FIX DEPOSIT SLAP:When you receive this kind of slap all you will do is just stand right where you are and watch the person walk away grin

RHETORICAL SLAP:The moment you download the slap you start asking questions that dosen't need reply...like ''JOHN ; U SLAPPED ME?''

Add yours, and your experience either as the slapped or the slapper grin

Lets keep it rolling.....

1 Like

Re: Types And Meaning Of Slaps by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
grin PISS SLAP
when this slap lands on ur face, u immediately start to feel a warm and wet flow down your legs.

grin in secondary school, my vice principal gave me a painful piss slap eh, I couldn't hold myself any longer. I just surrendered to pissing on myself right in front of some junior students.
When the Yeye man saw what he did, he smiled and told me to go to hostel for a change.
On my way babes started asking me "what happened to your skirt?" and I was like "hmm...I just sat on a wet chair o" cheesy grin
Re: Types And Meaning Of Slaps by cyprianlah(m): 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
BaebieHot:
grin PISS SLAP
when this slap lands on ur face, u immediately start to feel a warm and wet flow down your legs.

grin in secondary school, my vice principal gave me a painful piss slap eh, I couldn't hold myself any longer. I just surrendered to pissing on myself right in front of some junior students.
When the Yeye man saw what he did, he smiled and told me to go to hostel for a change.
On my way babes started asking me "what happened to your skirt?" and I was like "hmm...I just sat on a wet chair o" cheesy grin

Lwkm...was he an army man?? grin
Re: Types And Meaning Of Slaps by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
cyprianlah:

Lwkm...was he an army man?? grin

No o, one Hausa man like that grin
Re: Types And Meaning Of Slaps by DrSamwell(m): 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
BaebieHot:
grin PISS SLAP

Wait, what did you do to deserve it?
Re: Types And Meaning Of Slaps by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
DrSamwell:
shocked
Wait, what did you do to deserve it?

On my way to the library, I came upon him and one teacher discussing in a narrow passage. The gap btw him and the other teacher was wide enough for me to pass, so I did what I had to do. I walked right pass their middle.
Na so my guy grab my collar, drag me back and landed that slap I talked abt on my sweet face. Choi.

Sha, he apologized later and we later became friends.

1 Like

Re: Types And Meaning Of Slaps by cyprianlah(m): 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
BaebieHot:

No o, one Hausa man like that grin

Hmmm! you should have reported him for school violence grin
Re: Types And Meaning Of Slaps by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
BaebieHot:

I can only but imagine the type of friendship lipsrsealed
Re: Types And Meaning Of Slaps by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
himkers:

I can only but imagine the type of friendship lipsrsealed

U have a rotten smelly mind my friend
Re: Types And Meaning Of Slaps by georgementday(m): 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
SEEING STARS: the type of slap that takes u into d realm of absolute darkness except spiral of stars after the resounding 'gbosa'!
Re: Types And Meaning Of Slaps by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
BaebieHot:

U have a rotten smelly mind my friend

It takes a hardened crook to recognise one. We re in the same boat, mate tongue
Re: Types And Meaning Of Slaps by DrSamwell(m): 8:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
[quote author=BaebieHot post=30454339]

On my way to the library, I came upon him and one teacher discussing in a narrow passage. The gap btw him and the other teacher was wide enough for me to pass, so I did what I had to do. I walked right pass their middle.
Na so my guy grab my collar, drag me back and landed that slap I talked abt on my sweet face. Choi.

The man wicked sha, it's good that you later became friends too.
Re: Types And Meaning Of Slaps by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 06, 2015
BaebieHot:
grin PISS SLAP

Awww. That's enough to traumatise anyone. Sorry my dear smiley

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why You Should Always Be Careful While Walking And Texting (photos) / Photos From Train Accident In Jaji Kaduna Today / BREAKING NEWS About Snakes Beware From Nat Geo Wild It A Must To Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.