Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Who's The Funniest Naija Comedian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who's The Funniest Naija Comedian (1482 Views)

Who Is The Funniest Of These 4 Nigerian Actors? / Naija Comedian Klint Da Drunk & Wife Welcomes Their 3rd Child - See Photos / 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's The Funniest Naija Comedian by clevadani: 4:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
One set of people I really respect in Nigeria are the comedians. Majority of them started with nothing and when there was nothing in the game. But now because of their hardwork and talent, they are now reaping the fruits of their labour. Because of these guys, comedy is no longer seen as a job for useless people, it is now seen as a very honourable career path.
Nigeria has loads of talented comedians,but below are my top five funniest comedians and why I love them.

1. Gandoki: This guy is not as popular as others on this list, but he is a natural. He's been around for a long time. He cracks me up each time I listen to his jokes. Even when I put him on repeat I still laugh like mad. He loves talking about mad people,drunk people and people who do drugs(smoke igbo). Heard he is a prince.

2. Bovi: I swear everything about this guy will make you laugh. From his physique,to his huge eyeballs to his waffi accent to his crazy jokes. He is comedy personified. He is one of the cleanest comedians.I have never heard any lewd jokes from him. He loves talking about everyday naija life and also about homosexuals. He also has the unique talent of being able to mimic people.

3. Basketmouth: One of Naija's longest serving comedians. I promise you, this guy will never disappoint you. He talks about everything. From clean jokes to lewd joke to extremely lewd jokes. He can deliver them all. He has grown consistently in the last decade. For many, he is the best and they will not be far from the truth.He loves talking about relationships and other aspects of naija life.

4. Alibaba: Just like his name,he is the baba of all comedians in Nigeria. He is the pioneer comedian in Nigeria. He made people realise that through comedy, you contribute greatly to the society. He made other comedians. He is also extremely funny and he can make you crack your ribs. I heard he once did one show where he had to cover a show by himself when all other comedians and artistes failed to show up. And he did the show with new jokes without repeating any joke.

5. Elenu: There is something about Elenu that is difficult to phantom. Maybe its his size or his skin tone or maybe the fact that he doesn't laugh to his jokes. But one thing is sure,he is extremely funny.

What do you think guys,this is just my personal opinion and I want to see your list.
Other honourable mentions: I go die,Buchi,Gordons,Julius Agwu,AY,Sheyi Law,Funny bone,Klint d' Drunk,I go save, Akpororo, Ajebor, Omobaba and others
Re: Who's The Funniest Naija Comedian by ammyluv2002(f): 4:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
Bovi till tomorrow
Re: Who's The Funniest Naija Comedian by teewai3(m): 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
bovi all d way....
Re: Who's The Funniest Naija Comedian by juniormusa(m): 5:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
Mehn gandoki all the way..real talent.. grin grin
Re: Who's The Funniest Naija Comedian by Missmossy(f): 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
AY and Bovi for me grin
Re: Who's The Funniest Naija Comedian by Sarimah(f): 6:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
Bovi is the man

the guy is talented
Re: Who's The Funniest Naija Comedian by mizcalvina(f): 9:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
I give it to bovi,, the guy is just toomuch
Re: Who's The Funniest Naija Comedian by 2dice(m): 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
Missmossy:
AY and Bovi for me grin
seriously AY?

1 Like

Re: Who's The Funniest Naija Comedian by Missmossy(f): 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
2dice:

seriously AY?
Yes because of his chipped in drama grin
Re: Who's The Funniest Naija Comedian by DeeBoiyy: 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
Missmossy:
AY and Bovi for me grin
bovi yes but AY can't make me and 90% of Nigerians laugh gringrin *no joke*
Re: Who's The Funniest Naija Comedian by 2dice(m): 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
Missmossy:

Yes because of his chipped in drama grin
hmnnn i get your point...
Which comedian dont crack you @all
Re: Who's The Funniest Naija Comedian by sholay2011(m): 10:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nice thread. I sense frontpage in its future.
Re: Who's The Funniest Naija Comedian by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
Bovi
Re: Who's The Funniest Naija Comedian by Deejavuu(f): 12:15am On Feb 06, 2015
Basket mouth and Bovi

1 Like

Re: Who's The Funniest Naija Comedian by Babe2sure(f): 5:54am On Feb 06, 2015
Bovi, Gandoki and I go die.
Re: Who's The Funniest Naija Comedian by legallyblonde(f): 6:49am On Feb 06, 2015
Abovi Ugboma for life!
Re: Who's The Funniest Naija Comedian by cava: 7:05am On Feb 06, 2015
seyi law is another good comedian
Re: Who's The Funniest Naija Comedian by AbsamEleniyan(m): 9:01am On Feb 06, 2015
Bovi...Abeg Why Gordons Name Not Included?

(1) (Reply)

See Photos From Actress Fathia Balogun's Birthday Party / Share If You Found That Number Eight Within A Minute / Photos Of Yussuf Buhari At His Father's Inauguration At The Eagles Square Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.