Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Lamido Teases Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamido Teases Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting (51502 Views)

Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting / Jonathan Reconciles With Obasanjo And Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting / GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamido Teases Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by dedons: 7:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
I missed it once again.
Re: Lamido Teases Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by Trailblazer1(m): 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
Interesting episode
Re: Lamido Teases Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by bondingman: 7:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
If there is anything they have to settle its how to ensure all Nigerians, including those that have fled their residence for fear of election violence n those displaced in d North east vote in the coming election.
Re: Lamido Teases Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by PastorOla1: 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
Postponment coup aborted
Re: Lamido Teases Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by ijed7: 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
i know the outcome of the meeting.
Re: Lamido Teases Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by killuminati(m): 7:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
Sanchez01:
Lolz... That's the beauty of politics though. It eases the tension when they share one thing in common
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/n4385fp2dq5qq68q5r6g1swy0lz0i0z81174667[/img]
grin grin grin grin
grin the dumbo sambo

3 Likes

Re: Lamido Teases Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by Akpan107(m): 7:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
PassingShot:
The Corrupt Clueless Otuoke Dunce must be sent parking on Feb 14. EOD.
My brother, take it easy.

Buhari will never be Nigerian President...

Open your eyes!

2 Likes

Re: Lamido Teases Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by killuminati(m): 7:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
inalegwu99:
the days of cluelessness will soon be over
sai Buhari
Wow! I love this!

1 Like

Re: Lamido Teases Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by killuminati(m): 7:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
Akpan107:
My brother, take it easy.

Buhari will never be Nigerian President...

Open your eyes!
Buhari is the president already.. Or did you over shack monkey tail?
Re: Lamido Teases Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by dukecharles(m): 7:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
Young03:
I heard dat obasanjo didnt come...and i askd why?
Politics, i must enta u or u enta me...still waitin....
.you are sleeping on a long thing,you want to enter Politics when Old men like GMB who left office since 30 yrs ago is coming back.and some fools are shouting Change....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lamido Teases Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by nkemdi89(f): 7:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
All these big men knows how and where they settle their differences while their followers and commoners will continue to jump on each others neck, even here in nairaland some people will continue to insult others just to make a point or create awareness.

2 Likes

Re: Lamido Teases Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by searider(m): 7:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
Complete the following:

Special One is to Jose Morhino as Clueless One is to..........

#N5 milloin question.
Re: Lamido Teases Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by yomanovic: 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
iiichidodo:
All i want for Valentine is GEJ in Aso rock till 2019.

Poor you! Make another wish!
Re: Lamido Teases Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by yomanovic: 7:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
iiichidodo:
All i want for Valentine is GEJ in Aso rock till 2019.

Poor you! Make another wish may be that one will be considered.
Re: Lamido Teases Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by searider(m): 7:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
nkemdi89:
All these big men knows how and where they settle their differences while their followers and commoners will continue to jump on each others neck, even here in nairaland some people will continue to insult others just to make a point or create awareness.

So on point like the center of gravity. Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Lamido Teases Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by biafranqueen: 7:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
tolexy007:
Can't stop lovin gej d man of peace.

Re: Lamido Teases Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by KEVIND: 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
Niger State Governor Muazu Babangida Aliyu is one of the governor that'll move to APC.
Re: Lamido Teases Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by biafranqueen: 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
dukecharles:
.you are sleeping on a long thing,you want to enter Politics when Old men like GMB who left office since 30 yrs ago is coming back.and some fools are shouting Change....

1 Like

Re: Lamido Teases Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by kyke008(f): 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
Now you see the reason why you shouldn't trust these politicians!
Re: Lamido Teases Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by Akpan107(m): 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
inalegwu99:
the days of cluelessness will soon be over
sai Buhari
hmmmm...

Is a pity.
Re: Lamido Teases Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by Tttoyin(m): 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
I can't die because of anyone......game of politics season 4 episode 6. stay tuning to read d last episode....
Re: Lamido Teases Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by powercom: 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
Guy I agree with you. None of the politicians deserve to die for.
gift01:
And their supporters are fighting and killing themselves on the street. When will Nigerians learn that AS OF NOW, NONE OF THEIR LEADERS ARE WORTH DYING FOR

2 Likes

Re: Lamido Teases Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by Akpan107(m): 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
killuminati:
Buhari is the president already.. Or did you over shack monkey tail?
dont worry, is just 9 days away.

Take heart.

1 Like

Re: Lamido Teases Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by Karlovich: 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
Say no to e.rection violence
Re: Lamido Teases Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by arshavineering(m): 7:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
Sanchez01:
Lolz... That's the beauty of politics though. It eases the tension when they share one thing in common
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/n4385fp2dq5qq68q5r6g1swy0lz0i0z81174667[/img]
grin grin grin grin

I'm a TANist but this really got my ribs cracking

3 Likes

Re: Lamido Teases Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by killuminati(m): 7:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
Akpan107:
dont worry, is just 9 days away.

Take heart.
Ok
Re: Lamido Teases Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by alakaloko(m): 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
UNITED WE STAND

3 Likes

Re: Lamido Teases Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by Mega72(m): 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
True talk my dear,foolish people killing themselves for politiciaans while they din and wine in there houses,spending our tax payers mney..be wise and use ur brains my fellow nigerians..say no to any election violence..

1 Like

Re: Lamido Teases Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
Sanchez01:
grin grin grin grin
Kai lmfao

2 Likes

Re: Lamido Teases Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by JEITO: 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
I wish the regular guy on the street in kaduna, portharcourt, lagos or owerri will realise that these guys are not worth dying for. In politics, no permanent friends or enemies- you kill someone or die, you only waste lives for guys that are not worth it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prof Osinbajo Surrounded By Beautiful, Sexy Ladies (photo) / How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) / EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.