Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Jordanian King Personally Leads Isis Bombing Mission To Avenge Murdered Pilot (P - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jordanian King Personally Leads Isis Bombing Mission To Avenge Murdered Pilot (P (1749 Views)

Photo: Boko Haram Paid Me N200 For Suicide Bombing Mission – 18-year-old girl / Photo-speak! Bokoharam Bombs In Female Handbags As Bombing Mission Fails / Jordanian King Abdullah Dressed In Pilot Gear To Confront Isis (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jordanian King Personally Leads Isis Bombing Mission To Avenge Murdered Pilot (P by argon500: 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
One day after one of his hero pilots was burned alive by ISIS, and broadcast for a horrified world to see, King Abdullah of Jordan took swift and decisive action.

First, he executed the two ISIS prisoners who the group had sought to be released, hanging them by the neck at dawn this morning.

Then, in an unprecedented act of personal vengeance, the King, a trained pilot, was said to be planning to personally lead a combat mission to bomb ISIS positions in Syria.

So hardcore. Jordan's King Abdullah is seen now in combat gear, with rumors of him leading a battalion against #ISIS pic.twitter.com/Z0SQsB4Feb”

— Brennan Mancil (@BrennanMancil) February 5, 2015

And hours later, it was confirmed:

عاجل ⭕️| ضربة جوية اردنية على معاقل #داعش الآن يشارك فيها ملك #الاردن "عبدالله الثاني" pic.twitter.com/7Z1hDUKunp

— عاجل المملكة (@KsaBrk) February 4, 2015

Many heads of states around the world have paid lip service to fighting jihadists and standing against the monsters of ISIS. King Abdullah is walking the talk.

The King addressed members of the U.S. Congress yesterday, and reportedly quoted Clint Eastwood from his film Unforgiven in declaring his resolve to avenge his pilot’s savage murder on ISIS:

Hunter would not say which part of “Unforgiven” the king quoted, but noted it was where Eastwood’s character describes how he is going to deliver his retribution. There is a scene in the picture in which Eastwood’s character, William Munny, says, “Any man I see out there, I’m gonna kill him. Any son of a bitch takes a shot at me, I’m not only going to kill him, I’m going to kill his wife and all his friends and burn his damn house down.“

This man is seriously pissed, and determined to avenge his pilot’s savage death.

By contrast, Obama refuses to call ISIS “Islamic extremists” or “terrorists.” And he freed 5 key Taliban leaders from Gitmo in exchange for traitor/deserter Bowe Bergdhal — and added insult to American injury by inviting Bergdahl’s father to recite a Muslim prayer in the Rose Garden ceremony announcing the betrayal.

Today, Obama welcomed illegal aliens and the Muslim Brotherhood into the White House.

By the way, King Abdullah is a secular ruler, whose (gorgeous) wife Queen Rania does not wear a veil or hijab.

Source: http://toprightnews.com/?p=8221

Re: Jordanian King Personally Leads Isis Bombing Mission To Avenge Murdered Pilot (P by kristonium(m): 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
A leader leads by example. A good move by the king!
Re: Jordanian King Personally Leads Isis Bombing Mission To Avenge Murdered Pilot (P by superstar3: 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
I hope Jona is learning from this.

4 Likes

Re: Jordanian King Personally Leads Isis Bombing Mission To Avenge Murdered Pilot (P by chaberry(m): 5:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
I hope our leaders can emulate one or two things from this man, Afterall, this is the way it should be
Re: Jordanian King Personally Leads Isis Bombing Mission To Avenge Murdered Pilot (P by chaberry(m): 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
superstar3:
Not only Jonathan, leadership start from the root
Re: Jordanian King Personally Leads Isis Bombing Mission To Avenge Murdered Pilot (P by Rich4god(m): 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
Thats why he is the KING.... Kings are at forefronts of every battle... Not all these sit at home presidents/prime ministers...

1 Like

Re: Jordanian King Personally Leads Isis Bombing Mission To Avenge Murdered Pilot (P by ajaniade004: 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
superstar3:
So you expect Jonathan to lead the Nigeria army to confront Boko boys.We need to be realistic here. The Jordanian president is a trained pilot while Jona is a trained zoologist and might never have carried any gun in his life.

2 Likes

Re: Jordanian King Personally Leads Isis Bombing Mission To Avenge Murdered Pilot (P by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
Oh, why am i in the country govern by a clueless drunkard?

1 Like

Re: Jordanian King Personally Leads Isis Bombing Mission To Avenge Murdered Pilot (P by mankand(m): 6:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
ajaniade004:
So you expect Jonathan to lead the Nigeria army to confront Boko boys.We need to be realistic here. The Jordanian president is a trained pilot while Jona is a trained zoologist and might never have carried any gun in his life.

How about Bashar Al assad of Syria who was a medical doctor?

3 Likes

Re: Jordanian King Personally Leads Isis Bombing Mission To Avenge Murdered Pilot (P by demelza: 6:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
Oh, why am i in the country govern by a clueless drunkard?

You have an opportunity to change it come Feb 14.

1 Like

Re: Jordanian King Personally Leads Isis Bombing Mission To Avenge Murdered Pilot (P by ajaniade004: 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
mankand:

Are you sure Jona has ever handled gun in his life? Or you want him to kill himself than commit suicide.

2 Likes

Re: Jordanian King Personally Leads Isis Bombing Mission To Avenge Murdered Pilot (P by nedu2000(m): 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
....Like the likes of king David,Authur,leonadis,Alexander when men where men not today you see grown men telling us to rate their pictures & not the ones we have in the world today we call leaders
Re: Jordanian King Personally Leads Isis Bombing Mission To Avenge Murdered Pilot (P by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
demelza:
You have an opportunity to change it come Feb 14.

Yes, thanks for giving me a hope for progressive change.

I have my PVC (permission to vote out cluelessness) and would make sure my vote count.

My prayer is that the election should hold on feb14
Re: Jordanian King Personally Leads Isis Bombing Mission To Avenge Murdered Pilot (P by kingofpool: 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
ok
Re: Jordanian King Personally Leads Isis Bombing Mission To Avenge Murdered Pilot (P by MansaMoussa: 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
mankand:

I gave you that like!
Re: Jordanian King Personally Leads Isis Bombing Mission To Avenge Murdered Pilot (P by tinkinjow: 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
kristonium:
A leader leads by example. A good move by the king!

Sorry it doesn't follow so. Jonathan can't and will not lead any fight against boko haram in the north. When even where he's to commission projects stones are hauled at him; where sympathetic soldiers are sabotaging efforts of colleagues; where idiots made more idiotic by an equally idiotic doctrine are waiting in the numbers to blow up themselves and others in other to have access to unseen virgins.

The Jordanian king did so in the midst of like minded brothers. Jonathan can only do same in the midst of like minded brothers. Not in a mad doctrine infested army.
If he leads a selected team to crush them you guys will go to amnesty international and allege he's sponsoring them.

In any case world leaders don't do that....US, Isreal, Russia, Pakistan, all don't do that.

The sultan, Sanusi and their team of emir can lead the charge after all they are all kings

3 Likes

Re: Jordanian King Personally Leads Isis Bombing Mission To Avenge Murdered Pilot (P by Mynd44: 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
Looks like something Putin will do.
Re: Jordanian King Personally Leads Isis Bombing Mission To Avenge Murdered Pilot (P by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nice move I support it.
Re: Jordanian King Personally Leads Isis Bombing Mission To Avenge Murdered Pilot (P by Akinsz: 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
superstar3:
jona ke? Jona wey no wan go chibok, say dem go kill him. Na him u want make e learn. Learn wey tin?? Abi oti learni ni...

1 Like

Re: Jordanian King Personally Leads Isis Bombing Mission To Avenge Murdered Pilot (P by Yarduni: 8:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
Good one King
Re: Jordanian King Personally Leads Isis Bombing Mission To Avenge Murdered Pilot (P by tonyzaks: 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
tinkinjow:

Sorry it doesn't follow so. Jonathan can't and will not lead any fight against boko haram in the north. When even where he's to commission projects stones are hauled at him; where sympathetic soldiers are sabotaging efforts of colleagues; where idiots made more idiotic by an equally idiotic doctrine are waiting in the numbers to blow up themselves and others in other to have access to unseen virgins.

The Jordanian king did so in the midst of like minded brothers. Jonathan can only do same in the midst of like minded brothers. Not in a mad doctrine infested army.
If he leads a selected team to crush them you guys will go to amnesty international and allege he's sponsoring them.

In any case world leaders don't do that....US, Isreal, Russia, Pakistan, all don't do that.

The sultan, Sanusi and their team of emir can lead the charge after all they are all kings

and they present the nations budget, control the army and all other security agencies. why
wouldn't he be stoned after-all he couldn't visit those state in times of need but for his campaigns. why can't he initiate and not copy; Jordanian king does not copy but initiate.
we simply have a clueless person as a president, may him park jor comes 14 febuhari
Re: Jordanian King Personally Leads Isis Bombing Mission To Avenge Murdered Pilot (P by asadike(f): 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
May God be wit u sir. You just displayed a rare quality of a good leader. As for obama, what u sow, u shall reap.

(1) (Reply)

Some Newly Acquired Weapon Transported To The Front-line (Pictures) / President Jonathan Gets Another Endorsement / Jonathan Goes After Okupe Over His Failed N100m Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.