Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

President Jonathan Gets Another Endorsement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Gets Another Endorsement (1772 Views)

NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG / In Battle For Presidency, Jonathan Gets The Pre-election Bounce, But Buhari Is A / Whether Jonathan Gets Re- Elected Or Not, N’delta Will Resume Militancy – Briggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Gets Another Endorsement by resty4(m): 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
With about 10 days to the presidential elections, President Goodluck Jonathan has received another endorsement.Jonathan has been endorsed for re-election by the Fulani Sociocultural Association Miyatti Allah Kauta (MAYTTI), during their visit to the State House, Abuja.
The group also decorated the President as its “Life Patron”.The presidential elections scheduled for March 28 has no fewer than 16 political parties and their candidates vying for the post of President.http://www.naij.com/405037-president-jonathan-gets-another-endorsement.html

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Gets Another Endorsement by Dioxidane: 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
Incomplete news... They failed to mention how much they were paid...

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Gets Another Endorsement by kheart(m): 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
Joker grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Gets Another Endorsement by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dioxidane:
why do you believe anyone who supports GEJ is paid?
Re: President Jonathan Gets Another Endorsement by Controlled(f): 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
everybody looking for der share..... grin grin....everybody endorsing janadaft but still, he is scared of elections... grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Gets Another Endorsement by Dioxidane: 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
Advertico:

Isn't it obvious?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Gets Another Endorsement by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dioxidane:

Isn't it obvious?
how is it obvious? have u been approached with money by GEJ or u have a video of GEJ sharing dollars?
Re: President Jonathan Gets Another Endorsement by tp10: 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
same people on different fake platforms endorsing and re endorsing the clueless one.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Gets Another Endorsement by Dioxidane: 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
Advertico:
how is it obvious? have u been approached with money by GEJ or u have a video of GEJ sharing dollars?

Trust me, he doesn't have to do it overtly, his cohorts will do that for him...

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Gets Another Endorsement by Ilekeh(f): 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
Endorse GEJ at your risk.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Gets Another Endorsement by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dioxidane:

any evidence?
Re: President Jonathan Gets Another Endorsement by Dioxidane: 8:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
Advertico:
any evidence?

Seriously Go back to my previous post, at least there is pictorial evidence...

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Gets Another Endorsement by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dioxidane:

Seriously Go back to my previous post, at least there is pictorial evidence...
bro u are only assuming just like APC. No evidence.
But I can assume that APC is sharing dollars with some bit of evidence.
Re: President Jonathan Gets Another Endorsement by Dioxidane: 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
Advertico:
bro u are only assuming just like APC. No evidence.
But I can assume that APC is sharing dollars with some bit of evidence.

Did you see the picture I posted??

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Gets Another Endorsement by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dioxidane:

Did you see the picture I posted??
I've seen it. that is an election that has nothing to do with GEJ. The picture on their shirt doesnt look like GEJ
Re: President Jonathan Gets Another Endorsement by Dioxidane: 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
Advertico:
I've seen it. that is an election that has nothing to do with GEJ. The picture on their shirt doesnt look like GEJ

Dude, seriously... Ok, I've heard... #atleastthatendsit...

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Gets Another Endorsement by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dioxidane:

Dude, seriously... Ok, I've heard... #atleastthatendsit...
dont chicken out and why dnt u want to hear that ur righteous APC is also sharing dollars? Atleast that is on tape
Re: President Jonathan Gets Another Endorsement by Dioxidane: 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
Advertico:
dont chicken out and why dnt u want to hear that ur righteous APC is also sharing dollars? Atleast that is on tape

And where is the tape?
Re: President Jonathan Gets Another Endorsement by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dioxidane:

And where is the tape?
dollar stuffed in amaechi's suit pocket during interview on channels tv, what was it for?

* besides in Port harcourt, I've been offered 2k naira so many times to attend apc events
Re: President Jonathan Gets Another Endorsement by minifuworld: 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
now factually all ethnic groups in nigeria has endorse mr. President i think mr. president can now conduct an election for us
Re: President Jonathan Gets Another Endorsement by Dioxidane: 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
Advertico:
dollar stuffed in amaechi's suit pocket during interview on channels tv, what was it for?

* besides in Port harcourt, I've been offered 2k naira so many times to attend apc events

I asked someone a question yesterday, let's see your response: If you had a child, and you spent so much in paying the school fees of your child and saw no significant improvement in the academic capabilities of your child, and you realized the school was at fault, what would you do?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Gets Another Endorsement by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dioxidane:

I asked someone a question yesterday, let's see your response: If you had a child, and you spent so much in paying the school fees of your child and saw no significant improvement in the academic capabilities of your child, and you realized the school was at fault, what would you do?
take my child to a better school. so your point is?
Re: President Jonathan Gets Another Endorsement by Dioxidane: 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
Advertico:
take my child to a better school. so your point is?

Good, that shows you are reasonable... In your own opinion, what would you say is the problem of this country?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Gets Another Endorsement by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 19, 2015
Dioxidane:

Good, that shows you are reasonable... In your own opinion, what would you say is the problem of this country?
the first problem of Nigeria is the way Nigeria is structured constitutionally then the individuals running the government.
Re: President Jonathan Gets Another Endorsement by cocoduck: 7:25am On Mar 19, 2015
Advertico:
Don't you mind the fool, he is just amazed that GEJ is going to win despite their useless efforts
Re: President Jonathan Gets Another Endorsement by cocoduck: 7:29am On Mar 19, 2015
Dioxidane:

Bastardd, Is that GEJ on the that idiot's Tshirt? any body gives me money I will take and still vote my Choice, I just cannot understand why this is so impossible for Cattles to get, their thick skulls are just impervious to knowledge
Re: President Jonathan Gets Another Endorsement by Dioxidane: 7:38am On Mar 19, 2015
cocoduck:

Bastardd, Is that GEJ on the that idiot's Tshirt? any body gives me money I will take and still vote my Choice, I just cannot understand why this is so impossible for Cattles to get, their thick skulls are just impervious to knowledge

Bastard right?? So you can't express yourself without abusing. It's so unfortunate that you are so uncouth and raw. I'm not going to come down to your level. Go and learn to talk before you address people...
Re: President Jonathan Gets Another Endorsement by ojialo(m): 8:52am On Mar 19, 2015
Dioxidane:
you think is all about money

(1) (Reply)

Unfair Treatment And Injustice Against Alhaji Suleiman Kabir / UK Dailymail - Shots, Teargas Fired At Pro-biafra Demo In Nigeria / SEUN - Re: Yoruba-commonwealth-politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.