Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Young Ram Needed Urgently(both Male And Female) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Young Ram Needed Urgently(both Male And Female) (3151 Views)

Ostrich, Parrot, Antelope,Peacock,Geese and other animals Available For Sale / Live Baboon Needed Male And Female / Where Can I Buy Goose Both Male And Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Ram Needed Urgently(both Male And Female) by neupert(m): 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
Please i am urgently in need of ram for the purpose of rearing, my location is lagos.
I need the young ones both male and female, interested seller can reach me on 08066701575 or 08124461809 or mathwins4u@yahoo.com.
Thanks
Re: Young Ram Needed Urgently(both Male And Female) by aAK1(m): 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
Come to minna. You will get good breeds at very incredible price.
Re: Young Ram Needed Urgently(both Male And Female) by Ayoolanairaland: 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
How much re they selling in minna
Re: Young Ram Needed Urgently(both Male And Female) by neupert(m): 9:05am On Feb 06, 2015
aAK1:
Am in lagos, minna is way out of my league. Is there no one in lagos that can sell to me in lagos?
Re: Young Ram Needed Urgently(both Male And Female) by world1(m): 8:54am On Feb 07, 2015
I have some male.
4-5 months old
13k.
You can check them out at our farm in Abeokuta, ogun state.
Re: Young Ram Needed Urgently(both Male And Female) by GGfadar(m): 2:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
neupert:

Am in lagos, minna is way out of my league. Is there no one in lagos that can sell to me in lagos?

ibadan is not far from lagos
hook me up and i will help get the best breed to breed or fatten
u can always get at reasonable cost in ibadan rather than going far north
Re: Young Ram Needed Urgently(both Male And Female) by neupert(m): 7:11am On Feb 08, 2015
world1:
I have some male.
4-5 months old
13k.
You can check them out at our farm in Abeokuta, ogun state.
I need four, let me have a phone number so that we can relate better
Re: Young Ram Needed Urgently(both Male And Female) by neupert(m): 7:18am On Feb 08, 2015
GGfadar:

ibadan is not far from lagos
hook me up and i will help get the best breed to breed or fatten
u can always get at reasonable cost in ibadan rather than going far north
I need four, let me have a phone number so
that we can reach a conclusion
Re: Young Ram Needed Urgently(both Male And Female) by neupert(m): 9:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
Still searching and preferable in lagos.
Re: Young Ram Needed Urgently(both Male And Female) by world1(m): 10:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
neupert:

I need four, let me have a phone number so that we can relate better
Please check my signature for the number.
We also have goat
Re: Young Ram Needed Urgently(both Male And Female) by neupert(m): 9:40am On Feb 10, 2015
world1:

Please check my signature for the number.
We also have goat
Ok thanks, i will give you a call
Re: Young Ram Needed Urgently(both Male And Female) by boluwajokosegun: 11:38am On Feb 10, 2015
CATTLE,RAM & GOAT FATTENING, MY STRATEGY AS ADDITIONAL INCOME MEANS .....Search & read more on NL

If you buy a young cow for N55k & feed it for another 6 month you will sell for N80k or more or you buy Nije male goat at N7k feed for 4 months & sell for N18k , Call Gbenga on 08136650972 or whatApp:08182355042 note that this goats are ussually bigger than the normal hausa goat. I will teach you how to feed them at low cost without fear. You can also buy foreigne cow at N165k rear for a year & sell at N400k they are special milk producing cow that can give you milk that you can sell to many yougort company
HNY.
There are two basic methods of animal fattening.
A. Get wean animals and feeding them over a period of time (months) to achieve desire body weight
B. Get animals (males) with low body weight and feeding them to desire body weight.
The best time to do this business is during the peak of dry season around Feb/March /April, in the far north, kastina state, sokoto state, taraba state or Niger country but because of the present security situation in the these part of the country we can buy & send it to you. It involves getting weaned animals, The male are cheaper & grows faster. A trailer can carry about 45 young bulls or 210 young goats in 3 layers or 110 goats in a J5 bus that cost about 100k (transport fee) and transport to any part of the country which may not be more than N200,000. It is better to team up buyers’s products for those buying fewer animals, that is what we shall be doing for our clients who are interested in this business. A calf use to be N25,000 during this time 2 years ago or at most but now N55k the security situation has changed things. We can also help you to buy ostrich, geese, fulani tall local fowl etc.
Re: Young Ram Needed Urgently(both Male And Female) by EZEUDENE(m): 11:45am On Feb 10, 2015
Plz huz like hw much will be OK 4 setting up goat nd ram farming
Re: Young Ram Needed Urgently(both Male And Female) by neupert(m): 11:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
EZEUDENE:
Plz huz like hw much will be OK 4 setting up goat nd ram farming
Good question
Re: Young Ram Needed Urgently(both Male And Female) by GGfadar(m): 12:11am On Feb 12, 2015
neupert:

Good question

whatsapp or call
Re: Young Ram Needed Urgently(both Male And Female) by millhouse: 9:37am On Apr 24, 2015
whats the cost of a ram over there

boluwajokosegun:

CATTLE,RAM & GOAT FATTENING, MY STRATEGY AS ADDITIONAL INCOME MEANS .....Search & read more on NL

If you buy a young cow for N55k & feed it for another 6 month you will sell for N80k or more or you buy Nije male goat at N7k feed for 4 months & sell for N18k , Call Gbenga on 08136650972 or whatApp:08182355042 note that this goats are ussually bigger than the normal hausa goat. I will teach you how to feed them at low cost without fear. You can also buy foreigne cow at N165k rear for a year & sell at N400k they are special milk producing cow that can give you milk that you can sell to many yougort company
HNY.
There are two basic methods of animal fattening.
A. Get wean animals and feeding them over a period of time (months) to achieve desire body weight
B. Get animals (males) with low body weight and feeding them to desire body weight.
The best time to do this business is during the peak of dry season around Feb/March /April, in the far north, kastina state, sokoto state, taraba state or Niger country but because of the present security situation in the these part of the country we can buy & send it to you. It involves getting weaned animals, The male are cheaper & grows faster. A trailer can carry about 45 young bulls or 210 young goats in 3 layers or 110 goats in a J5 bus that cost about 100k (transport fee) and transport to any part of the country which may not be more than N200,000. It is better to team up buyers’s products for those buying fewer animals, that is what we shall be doing for our clients who are interested in this business. A calf use to be N25,000 during this time 2 years ago or at most but now N55k the security situation has changed things. We can also help you to buy ostrich, geese, fulani tall local fowl etc.
Re: Young Ram Needed Urgently(both Male And Female) by templegate: 11:01am On Apr 28, 2015
aAK1:

what is the price in Minna?

(1) (Reply)

5 Easy Ways To Manage Your Manure / Biomar Cat Fish Feed Is Available ........08034308587 / Looking For Diatomaceous Earth Food Grade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.