Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February (39974 Views)

Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA / INEC Cannot Guarantee That Elections Will Hold On March 28 / Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Nobody: 4:11am On Feb 06, 2015
Chigold101:
lolzzz... Now i know that many who come here to shout change dont even know anything about our electoral system.

Nne lolzzz... What is checked is not bulk or block number of all the votes cast. What GEJ need is just to win in 24states. If GMB gets 3million votes from 2 states while GEJ gets 2.9million votes from 24states if it covers 2/3 of all the states GEJ will he decleard the winner...

Lolzzzz forget lagos forget kano... Think about 2 over 3 of all the states...
You're only partially right.
The constitution requires at least 25% of the vote in 24 states and the FCT AND a majority of the valid votes cast. Therefore, if your scenario occurs, there would be a run-off election.
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Remarkable: 4:14am On Feb 06, 2015
seunmsg:
Victory for democracy and bad news for PDP and jonathan. Thanks to members of the National council of states for standing by Nigerians. Nothing can stop the wind of change blowing across The country.

You meant the wind of change blowing across social media....

the only change happening in the country is the transformational change happening across Nigeria... and we know who is in charge of that...
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by deygar: 4:43am On Feb 06, 2015
Gud we kant wait 2 win dis battle again,dey are rushing 2 d election nw tank GOD,so whn GMB start anoda cry make him no say na 4 us oh...it,s gonna be a flawless victory 4 GEJ...carry go
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by seunmsg(m): 5:54am On Feb 06, 2015
Remarkable:

You meant the wind of change blowing across social media....

the only change happening in the country is the transformational change happening across Nigeria... and we know who is in charge of that...

Feb 14 is just some days away. We will know who is really in charge then.
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Kimikazi2: 6:16am On Feb 06, 2015
Jonathanians, how market?
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Zaatyzat(m): 6:51am On Feb 06, 2015
Y is evry chantin Sai Buhari.... Me am Sai GEJ but tenk God I dnt have PVC. Hahahahahaha
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by fpeter(f): 7:28am On Feb 06, 2015
ChristineC:

Who made you god

you just did
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by alwaysbehappy: 8:01am On Feb 06, 2015
Good news, dis election must hold feb 14, we can't wait anymore.
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Chigold101(m): 8:20am On Feb 06, 2015
CFCfan:

You're only partially right.
The constitution requires at least 25% of the vote in 24 states and the FCT AND a majority of the valid votes cast. Therefore, if your scenario occurs, there would be a run-off election.
i know... I made that point because ola4u was talking about the number of voters that Lagos & Kano have.
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 06, 2015
Chigold101:
i know... I made that point because ola4u was talking about the number of voters that Lagos & Kano have.
Okay
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by menxer: 8:40am On Feb 06, 2015
every day a nail is added to the PDP coffin.
Burial arrangements as announced by INEC still holds Febuhari 14
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by galadee(m): 8:57am On Feb 06, 2015
election most hold grin grin

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Abraham2013(m): 9:23am On Feb 06, 2015
berem:
At last I collected my PVC today!

Time to vote the clueless man out of Aso Rock.

Sai Buhari
So all dis noise wey u dey make since, na 2day u dey collect ur PVC? Chai!
Dis is wat I keep on saying 90% of people chanting "sai buhari" don't hav PVC. Well my sister u sure say dat ur PVC na original one? I hear say fake one don dey ground now oh! Check am well
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Abraham2013(m): 9:30am On Feb 06, 2015
olas24u:

elections is won by popular support and numbers including strategies,Kano and Lagos have the highest number of voters and its APC ,so where will GEJ votes coming from explain
Babe u must be a learner, FYI GEJ won in lagos in 2011 even though is was an ACN state. My dear wise up, APC may win d governorship election, buh am sure dey won't win d presidential elections.
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by olas24u(f): 9:35am On Feb 06, 2015
Abraham2013:

Babe u must be a learner, FYI GEJ won in lagos in 2011 even though is was an ACN state. My dear wise up, APC may win d governorship election, buh am sure dey won't win d presidential elections.
He won by meeting with Tinubu for discussions ,He does not have the capability to win just like that without consultations.How come Ribadu won osun state ,his ribadu from there. grin
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Abraham2013(m): 9:41am On Feb 06, 2015
olas24u:

He won by meeting with Tinubu for discussions ,He does not have the capability to win just like that without consultations.How come Ribadu won osun state ,his ribadu from there. grin
And u tink he would not meet tinubu again dis time around? Remember tinubu's price is 2 oil wells.
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by ChristineC: 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
fpeter:

you just did
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by inalegwu99(m): 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
obobin...guday watsapp 08068009915

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Regretted Donating 2000 To Buhari In 2015 & He Immediately Got Refunded / Kano Commissions Automated Street Sweeper For Roads In The State (Photos) / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Blame Omisore For Giving APC Advantage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.