Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Learn How To Design Powerful Websites In Less Than 4hrs! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn How To Design Powerful Websites In Less Than 4hrs! (657 Views)

The 17 Most Visited Websites In The World. / The 10 Most Popular Websites In Nigeria / Most Visited Websites In Nigeria, November 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Design Powerful Websites In Less Than 4hrs! by cyparks: 1:45am On Dec 31, 2008
[size=15pt]Do you know that 80% of Internet Business requires a Web site? [/size]

Internet business in Nigeria is still relatively very young; you should be one of the pioneers or, remain a follower. The choice is yours. But what you may not know is that the internet business is moving very fast and I will advise you to follow suit. If you are a regular reader of Success Digest Extra then you will agree with me.

So if you want to be in the Internet Business then, you most own your website or remain frustrated.

Believe me I have been there.

Why Not Learn Professional Web Designing The Simplest Way.

Get the simplest web designing manual ever! @ cyparks.com

This manual is written in simple plain English language and its fun to learn with. It has more Illustrative Pictures than writings. You don’t need anybody’s assistance when using this e-book to learn how to design a website.

It’s so simple, even simpler than when you are learning your “A-B-Cs".

[size=15pt]===>[/size][size=15pt]www.cyparks.com[/size]
Re: Learn How To Design Powerful Websites In Less Than 4hrs! by smartsoft(m): 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2008
before i open my eye, i want make you delete shap shap ! or else?
Re: Learn How To Design Powerful Websites In Less Than 4hrs! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2008
allow him naow, angry I am open-minded ohh. smiley the last time i heard something like this from some dude at a cybercafe. i was thrilled naturally (imagine the potential, 2 websites per day @N100k) grin. as it turns out what he was doing was a print-screen from cool websites and simply hyperlinking images and rubbing of info he did not want. Wondas shall neva end for this we country.

grin maybe he has a faster way of doing it
Re: Learn How To Design Powerful Websites In Less Than 4hrs! by jmslimx(m): 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2008
I think i know this dude, lol men, take it easy , this ur tuto na old school self

(1) (Reply)

Can You Develop Applications With Custom Controls With Scripting? / Adsense User Plz Help / How To Open And Verify Pay Pal For Free!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.