Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Increase In The Number Of Radio And Tv Station In Benin City, Edo State - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Increase In The Number Of Radio And Tv Station In Benin City, Edo State (2871 Views)

Full List Of Radio Stations In Nigeria, Frequency, Location And Address / 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations / List Of Radio Stations In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Increase In The Number Of Radio And Tv Station In Benin City, Edo State by freemanbubble: 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
Proliferation of tv and radio station in benin
gone are those days when were left with no choice than watch and listen to independent tv/radio, edo state owned station! Ebs. And nta. But since the coming of adam oshiomhole. We have seen the likes of Ait, ray power fm, silverbird, rhythm fm, bronze fm, vibes fm and even yesteraday, there was this new one called ku fm. Playing non stop music twenty four hours a day!
Re: Increase In The Number Of Radio And Tv Station In Benin City, Edo State by Mendo007(m): 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
freemanbubble:
Proliferation of tv and radio station in benin
gone are those days when were left with no choice than watch and listen to independent tv/radio, edo state owned station! Ebs. And nta. But since the coming of adam oshiomhole. We have seen the likes of Ait, ray power fm, silverbird, rhythm fm, bronze fm, vibes fm and even yesteraday, there was this new one called ku fm. Playing non stop music twenty four hours a day!
dats cool
Re: Increase In The Number Of Radio And Tv Station In Benin City, Edo State by freemanbubble: 11:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
Really cool
Re: Increase In The Number Of Radio And Tv Station In Benin City, Edo State by Nobody: 1:40am On Feb 06, 2015
freemanbubble:
since the coming of adam oshiomhole. We have seen the likes of Ait, ray power fm, silverbird, rhythm fm, bronze fm, vibes fm and even yesteraday, there was this new one called ku fm. Playing non stop music twenty four hours a day!

As much as I hate to attach politics to arts and entertainment, this statement is correct.
Adams Oshiomhole created the necessary infrastructure to facilitate proliferation of radio and TV stations. I swear the whole 11 years I spent in Edo State was hell due to limited entertainment options. Now whenever I visit I'm tuned steady to rhythm FM.
Re: Increase In The Number Of Radio And Tv Station In Benin City, Edo State by freemanbubble: 11:17am On Feb 06, 2015
@charix! You are right! Am a pdp supporter. But that doesn't mean i should not say the truth. Even now we have channels tv in benin city! Good work oshiomhole!

(1) (Reply)

Pls...where Can I Download Nice Old School Music, Both Nigeria And Foreign... / [music] Sdot Ika Ft Small Baddo - As A Malians / Eamon: Don't Want You Back:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.