Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? (36666 Views)

Seating Arrangement In Examination Hall In UNIABUJA (Photos) / What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? / ::: Funny Ways Nigerian Students Cheat During An Examination::: ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by nickxtra(m): 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
My course mate was caught cheating and when the exam invigilator was approaching her, she swallowed the piece of paper and the next thing, this girl fainted. The invigilator ran out of the class and cheating students had their ways to do stuffs. Medics later came to revive the girl

4 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Adenex3051(m): 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
This actually happened to a neighbour's son. He and his friends got answers to objective mathematics questions. Their solutions I mean expos were 1-60. Getting into the exam hall without opening the questions they all shaded 1-60 on the answer sheet. He said in a matter of less than 15minutes guys started submitting their answer sheets. To avoid suspicion he decided to tarry little by glancing through the questions. Lo and behold the questions stopped at number 50. He almost fainted. He thereafter started solving the ones he knew and the options in the expo were of course wrong

5 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
This happened to me in my 200level years,I had this very close friend in my dept,the guy is intelligent,more than I do,we already made this formation with 4 other guys,it's like this,the guy would sit in the middle a guy at the back,one in front then the remaining two on each side.
We were all in,settled and ready to begin the tactical work,na so this cursed bald lecturer look our side commot the main guy,our brainbox of the formation,the remaining four of us just looked at ourselves in the face,gbam.
That day I scratch head,chop my pen tire.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by debbydee(f): 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
Jarus:

What does that mean?

FOr adults only
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Penboy: 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
Jdesilentkiller:
I am not allowed to be within a 100 feet to any learning institution. True Story.
why?
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hnd-2 Final and last paper, Auditing. normally I hate dis course with so much passion bcoz its love letter and very confusing so I jumped from chair to chair to complete my work after attempting 2 out of 4 question only for one of the invigilator to catch me n told me he won't take my script no mata wat or who begged him, that if I like lemme walk around the hall n copy, that I will not graduate and go for Nysc. Na me cucuma walka around n copy wella ooo. wen ppl r submitting on d table in front of him, he refused to collect my script so I asked a coursemate if ppl r submitting according to matric, he said no. i walked up to where he is sitting and dip my script inside, scattering d whole scripts on d table and said "find am" then ran out. he just looked at me bitting his finger. in the end, course I hardly have "C" I got "AA"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Jarus(m): 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
debbydee:

FOr adults only

Na wa o

So one cannot narrate story of 20 years ago!

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
A funnier one happened in the University , it didn't happen to me though but I was in the hall when it happened.
It was in 300 level and we were having an agric extension exam ( can't remember which course exactly ) , I was seated next to this two very good friends , Tessy and Floxy , with an agric extension lecturer as the invigilator. The man was fondly Tiger cos he was known to always catch students in the hall and he never accepts apologies , if this man catches you in the exam hall for the smallest mistake the best you can hope for would be a semester rustication. Mid way into the exam Floxy asked Tessy for answers to questions 2a , 3a and 3c , while Tessy was telling her , Tiger heard them and snuck up to them , as Tessy was saying 2a is blah blah blah , 3a is blah , blah ,blah , the boy sitting opposite them looked up to see Tiger sneaking up behind , he was already too close to warn them so he stared straight at Tiger. Tessy noticed the boy's stare and made a sideward glance but noticed Tiger was already behind her and there was nothing she could do so she continued with what she was reciting , "3c is blah , blah blah" , at that moment Tiger grabbed her by the wrist and said ,"I've caught you today", Tessy said , "catch who ? who you think say you catch" , "but I saw you dictating the answers to your partner" replied Tiger , Tessy said she was just trying to remember what she had read and that she wasn't talking to anyone , Tiger kept on insisting that she was teaching her friend but she stuck to her story , after like 20mins of dragging the matter the man ( Tiger ) eventually decided to drop the matter and made to leave , na there film come start. As the man turned to go Tessy pulled the man back by his collar and locked his shirt saying , "sir you can not go like that , after destabilizing me and wasting my time , I can't remember anything again , you must put everything I have read back into my head , I can't fail this course because of you" , the man just kept saying , "e gba mi". It took the intervention of the HOD , course coordinator and exam coordinator to free Tiger from her grasp , eventually they had to give her extra 20 marks ( it was minuted on her answer booklet ) and 40 extra minutes before she let Tiger go. After that day Tiger never attempted to catch any student in exam hall again and Tessy became the star of the faculty. What surprises me the most is that Tessy was one of the quietest girls in the class. Na case of hunter becoming the hunted

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by adeom141(m): 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
Stelvin101:
Hnd-2 Final and last paper, Auditing. normally I hate dis course with so much passion bcoz its love letter and very confusing so I jumped from chair to chair to complete my work after attempting 2 out of 4 question only for one of the invigilator to catch me n told me he won't take my script no mata wat or who begged him, that if I like lemme walk around the hall n copied, that I will not graduate and go for Nysc. Na me cucuma walka around n copy wella ooo. wen ppl r submitting on d table in front of him, he refused to collect my script so I asked a coursemate if ppl r submitting according to matric, he said no. i walked up to where he is sitting and dip my script inside, scattering d whole scripts on d table and said "find am" then ran out. he just looked at me bitting his finger. in the end, course I hardly have "C" I got "AA"
Bros I like the way you rewrite the movie "three idiots"

4 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Jdesilentkiller(m): 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
Penboy:
why?
I am unteacherble, wait is that even a word?
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by eyetee21(f): 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
idris4eva:
Mine was yesterday it was management accounting the question was hell that am sweating under a.c don't no hw it happened the cover of the answer sheet tear and was requesting for anoda but d invigilator was so rude dt I was annoyed and somehow I abuse him but the course was so tough dt i neeed help from the guy beside me na so dis invigilator come sidon for my place.I beg tire the man no gree o
mapoly shey...managerial accounting
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
tunnary:

LMAO; U FOR SHOW D GUY SMALL NAU

Wetin I for do , I dey fear say make dem no catch me

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Superstar007(m): 3:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
2ru9jaman:
I read and study all tru the previous night, only to doze and dream while writing inside the exam hall. i have to rise up several times to shake off the sleep. In my secondary school day, during Waec/ssce I was busy answering my question on geograghy (map reading section). My geograghy tutor came to misled confused on what i did, when it remained 20mins to submission. My teacher return back to informed me that what I did earlier and i had cancelled was correct, on hearing this hot urine forcefully oozed out, to avoid embarrassment I held my prick and ran out of exam hall without permission. Thank God I have credit in the paper.

Lmao

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Emperor100(m): 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
jaybee3:

Electrical engineering?
Yes
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by magabounce(m): 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
zicoraads:
See this serial cheat grin
You definitely did more than this in school. If anyone would know...I would wink
Letz not wash our dirty linens in public ooo zicoraads
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by notformealone: 4:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
let me share this... in secondary school then... we were writing physics practical examination.... There was Samuel and Valentine.. Samuel was our school most brilliant student while Valentine was just a below average student. so naso exams start ooooo. Valentine was busy copying samuel unknown to Samuel I mean word for word copying oooo. like ten minutes to go Samuel just realized that valentine has been copying him all through the exams. my guys you have to come and see the way Samuel was crying begging valentine to cancel some of the things he copied .... that he should cancel small. my guys valentine no free oooo. I was just laughing behind.

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by emmyhumble(m): 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hahahahahahah ....no be lie
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Ridwanna(m): 4:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
d best experience was wen a friend was cheating and no lecturer saw him even d 1 dat stood infront of him

na only we student dey see him
cool

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Fynestboi: 4:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
A guy that was meant to impersonate for a girl. The question was to hot for him, he had to submit within two minutes. I was still outlining how am gonna dismantle the question and someone is up to submit. It actually looked funny and crazy to me. grin
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by olu4life(m): 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
debbydee:

FOr adults only
Lol, had to check ur profile. U are a Newbie. What made u think Jarus narrated a recent stuff? Babe try to understand d topic before posting cos Jarus is nowhere ur mate. Have a nice day dear

4 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by olu4life(m): 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
Freecocoa u have wound with me laugh oooooo... *choked*
But that babe though, transfer of life
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Bexson: 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
oshyno:
Had one nasty experience back in the university days. As engine boy u have to differentiate and integrate taya. people that know Engineering for UNN shud know about Nzeako and his Control. Cant remember the code again. We went all night prior to Control exam . We jack tire yet it wasnt sticking. Being that Prof Nzeako is a very strict man and the HOD then professor Osuagwu virtually supervises every exam in Electronic dept, my guy said o boy if we dont come up wit a plan na die we dey soo. Eventhough we are not dat dullards, we didnt want to take chances and yet didnt want to go in with chips for fear of being caught. Naso we decided to write all the hard formulas on one ceiling fan that I dont think it has ever worked since we started using that class.

Fast forward to the D-day, we jejelly copied the seats directly bellow the fan so we cud download d formulas shud questions be asked from them.
We received the question papers and looked at each oda with smiles cuz lots of the questions that needed those formular came out. As we were about to start downloading the formulas the stupid fan received anointing and started working. Like WTF. Naso we dey rotate our head dey follow the fan's motion till d invigilator changed our positions.

Still made the paper though.
Hahaahaha Nigerian students!

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by JUBILEE2000: 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
gistmelove:
Hmmmm @op mine na real long story ooo..

Oya make i start..
Na one tuff exam we dey rty that day..
Engr math 3, boizz don carry expo full for pocket.. Unto say dem don inform us say the question don links.. Na em we reach exam hall.. U cant believe wetin happen.. Single question no dy the expo we we carry enter...

Jus guess wetin boiz do.. Na em we prepare our own question and write the expo wey we carry come exam hall, the examiner come near me:.. Check my ans booklet and ask.. Guy wey do u see dis ur own question.. I told him simply i prepared it on my own @least na still engr math question now.. Come see laugh for inside hall...

Thank God d leacturer free us... @least e gv us 1 for the course...

May Almighty God forgive us oooo

kai!!!! this is one of the funniest post i ve read on Nairaland....I don laf so tey tears dey commot for my eyes

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
Some years back, was writing gce. There was dis girl das was fornming s.u. Though I don't blame her for deciding to not partake in the expo thingy, but I think hers was too much considering d fact dat she wasn't that brilliant.
Anyways, she was angry and those carrying expo bsd her and whenevr d corrupt invigilator tackles her, shed say something like Jesus will do it for me. About just 45 mins from when d exam started, shed gone to submit. Turned out later that she forgot to write her name of her sheet. D invilato dat gat her in mind bs didtn really trouble himself calling her back, he just saidWill jesus write d name for her now?
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
Another one,heard dis story.
U knw non yorubas often take yoruba as language course cos its cnsidered d easiest? So this student in my school who isn't yoruba didn't know what to write for a yoruba essay or was it letter?. So she wrote d whole thing in english and stated at the end of the sheet 'subtitled in english'

4 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
magabounce:

Y'all Never fail to disappoint!!!
Keep it up

Hey cop, we just booking space. grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by rhajaan(m): 4:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mine was an electronic course in 300 level. As my clique of four wan form covalent bond enter inside hall,Na so dem scatter us. I see paper,my hand fall....Na im I con dey misbehave cos I wan make dem carry me commot ....lo and behold..
I got lucky...was transferred beside one of my guys....d rest Na story....

3 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Bexson: 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
SLYBABA:
Its so embarrassing that in 1999 when I was writing one of my final papers in Engineering at UNIBEN when the invigilator request we submit our papers and wasn't yet thru and was about leaving the hall while am yet to submit my papers. Suddenly I started running towards him to submit my papers and with all anxiety for him to collect my scripts and suddenly I ejaculated in my trousers before I could be relived of the built tension in me.
Ejaculated? Now that's strange. You were jerking off or what? Abi u mean urinate?
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Bexson: 5:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
scobaba:
It was not funny oo. infact i was scared.

May 2009, ICAN EXAMS.

Guy sitting next to me got up angrily 30minutes into the exam, slammed his calculator on the floor, screamed..."ds calculator ds diet again?.." and started crying. undecided
*confused face* 'Ds diet again" meaning what? By the way, wetin come happen later on?
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Bexson: 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lamispaco:
This happened to me in my 200level years,I had this very close friend in my dept,the guy is intelligent,more than I do,we already made this formation with 4 other guys,it's like this,the guy would sit in the middle a guy at the back,one in front then the remaining two on each side.
We were all in,settled and ready to begin the tactical work,na so this cursed bald lecturer look our side commot the main guy,our brainbox of the formation,the remaining four of us just looked at ourselves in the face,gbam.
That day I scratch head,chop my pen tire.
Haha Barcelona without Messi!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Bexson: 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
debbydee:

FOr adults only
You not even reasoning like the adult you claim to be. Did he say he's still in JS3? Don't you know if it was like 5yrs ago or something. Even though sef, it's an arrogant statement from you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Young Boy With An Insane Math Skills Shocks Everyone (Video) / Breaking News -->>> ASUU-lasu Pull Out Of General Strike / Jude Okonkwo Accepted Into All Ivy League School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.