Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Novel Giveaway - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Novel Giveaway (737 Views)

Here Is How To Get Any Fictional Novel By Any Author At All / Lighthouse In Amazon (Complete Novel) / The Detective Novel [The Brand Of Cain] Has Finally Been Published Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Novel Giveaway by amethystdona(f): 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
Please I need novels o.. From nairalanders, especially John Grisham and Sydney Sheldon . I saw a post some time ago and can't find it anymore. Any Kind hearted nairalander can email perculiarbrain@yahoo.com or drop your email and I will contact you. I love love novels. Thanks
Re: Novel Giveaway by chachazzy(m): 11:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
I have all the John Grisham novels and many more, but they are all in pdf format. Which do you need?
chachazzy135@gmail.com
Re: Novel Giveaway by amethystdona(f): 11:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
Will send you an email ASAP
Re: Novel Giveaway by babagydoz(m): 4:05am On Feb 27, 2016
chachazzy:
I have all the John Grisham novels and many more, but they are all in pdf format. Which do you need?
chachazzy135@gmail.com
pls I need john grisham books babagydoz@gmail.com
Re: Novel Giveaway by kilokeys(m): 7:30am On Feb 27, 2016
Abeg o.. Someone should help with the novels o..

I have all John Grisham 's.. Except calico Joe.
Re: Novel Giveaway by chachazzy(m): 8:44am On Feb 27, 2016
babagydoz:
pls I need john grisham books babagydoz@gmail.com

Which ones do u need?
Re: Novel Giveaway by babagydoz(m): 5:42am On Feb 28, 2016
The litigators,rouge lawyer,theodore. Boone series,the chamber,sycanome row and many others
Re: Novel Giveaway by johnspurgeon014(m): 7:47am On Feb 29, 2016
10 FREE eBOOKS FOR THE TAKING

Hi NL peeps! Below is a list of bestseller e-books I am willing to give out for free:

MR. MERCEDES by STEPHEN KING
KILLER by JONATHAN KELLERMAN
FIFTY SHADES OF GRAY by E.L JAMES
FAKING NORMAL by COURTNEY STEVENS
TWELVE YEARS A SLAVE by SOLOMON THORNUP
THE STRIKER by CLIVE CLUSSER
THE MAZE RUNNER by JAMES DASHNER
PRIVATE L.A by JAMES PATTERSON
TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD by N.H LEE
FINDERS KEEPERS by STEPHEN KING
A GAME OF THRONES (BOOK 1-5) by GEORGE R. MARTIN
HUSH (epub) by JESS WYGLE
THE HUNGER GAMES (BOOK 1-3) (epub) by SUZANNE COLLINS
LORD OF THE RINGS (BOOK 1-3) by J.R. TOLKIEN

Quite an extensive list of quality novels every fiction writer/lover should have on his/her e-shelf as you can see, but here's the catch (of course there is a catch, albeit a simple one):

I just finished working on the first part of my novel titled 'LADE (OF ALL THE GIRLS IN LAGOS)' and I need it reviewed and criticized. It's about two hundred and fifty pages I'll love to receive via email at least a hundred (100) word review of the novel and as compensation for your time, I'd reply your email with gratitude and any ten of the above listed bestseller e-novels you choose. I hope this is fair enough.
Please email me if interested at campfirewriters@gmail.com and I'll send you the file to be reviewed. I wish y'all a happy week ahead.

PS: A GAME OF THRONES are five books already, THE HUNGER GAMES and LORD OF THE RINGS are both three books.
Re: Novel Giveaway by chukwusi(m): 7:53am On Feb 29, 2016
chachazzy:
chachazzy135@gmail.com

pls o I need all @ gigweh@gmail.com

tnx in anticipation

(1) (Reply)

Responsibility Is A Neccessity. / Happy Birthday To A Literature Icon, Royver / The Fictitious Adventures Of An Ajekpako

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.