Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

The Detective Novel [The Brand Of Cain] Has Finally Been Published Online - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Detective Novel [The Brand Of Cain] Has Finally Been Published Online (3073 Views)

WEB...Travails of a detective. / Why Are People So Wicked... Just Saw My Story Been Published Elsewhere / The brand Of 'X' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Detective Novel [The Brand Of Cain] Has Finally Been Published Online by LarrySun(m): 4:17am On Sep 04, 2015
Finally, your favourite detective story, The Brand of Cain, has been published online.

The revised e-book is now available online for download in OkadaBooks at two hundred naira only...or $1.

Visit http://okadabooks.com/book/about/9975 to get you copy.

For all Android users, you will have to download the Okadabooks app on your phone for easy purchase of the book.

May God bless you abundantly as you buy. You are the ones who will make me have a career in writing.
May you never lack as you support my effort. Thank you. smiley

RAVES AND REVIEWS FOR 'THE BRAND OF CAIN':

legendprac:
I normally think ahead of the authors of crime/detective novels, and most times, I arrive @ d correct conclusions before I get to d end of d novel... But larry, u were so Ǧ☺☺ϑ, I didn't K№ω where to start from. I found it hard making a meaningful theory that will help me solve the mystery... (Maybe cuz I stopped reading novels abt 5yrs ago or just cuz u r damn too gud)...

I comot my cap for u joor... I pray u get published...

semid4lyfe:
WOW! WOW! WOW! cool shocked

Just finished the novel like 5 minutes ago and all I'll say is "awesome and close to a masterpiece" kiss

The plot was "tight" with it's many twists & turns. All loose ends were neatly tied up without actually being tied firmly. . .the reason for the sequel.

Obviously, a lot of research went into your writing of this book and it didn't all emanate from the brain. Still, I couldn't help feeling some of the settings, language and mannerism of some of the characters was "un-Nigerian". Another thing is over-description and over-explanation dey worry you the novel.

All in all, a very interesting and brilliant novel. To SMS, THE BRAND OF CAIN IS THE BEST LITERARY WORK I'VE READ BY A NLDer and I'm glad I voted for you in the poll.

Holla at me when it's published cos I'll definitely cop a copy. On to the next one - The Paradox of Abel

Lest I forget. . .Larry, you sabi English o shocked

Calmdove:
Wow wow wow wow wow!!!!! Larrysun u are d bomb..omg!! U ar so blessed and talented,i av been eyeing ur story 4 quite a long time but never 4 once tryed 2 read it but when i read dis brand of cain... I was spellbounded with everytin. i never knew dat av missed alot with d twist, suspense and how connected everyone were.seriously larrysun u made me speechless and mesmerize by dis ur gr8t story*****i pray dat God wil take u 2 higher level..amen**if i didnt comment i wil just be ungrateful..muahhh

Memunah:
Wow!Wow!Wow!......Larrysun,I doff my hat for you
I have read almost all Hardley Chase novels and I really love crime stories......For this am dumbfounded,am a voracious reader,you had me glued to my phone all through......please publish this as soon as you can...can't wait to have a copy

texanomaly:
I just started reading this thread. I am only at chapter 3. I have to stop reading because I can't stop crying. I can see that this story is going to take me on an emotional roller coaster. My heart is broken for this boy/man. cry

Once again, the book is available here: http://okadabooks.com/book/about/9975

How to Buy the Book

You will first have to download the trending Okadabooks app from Playstore.

1. Visit www.okadabooks.com
2. Sign up for a free account
3. Download the app
4. After installing, log in
5. Click on 'Account/Refill' on the right dashboard, this will take you to a page with details of your account
6. Click on the 'Refill' link on top

Methods of Payment

There are five methods of paying into Okadabooks before buying a book.

1. The Recharge Card Option: This is most convenient for everyone in Nigeria, but the card must be an Etisalat. After getting the pin, don't load it on your phone. There is a column on the page for you to enter your 15-digit card number.

2. GTB Bank Transfer (Nigeria):
Make payment to OKADA BOOKS LTD
Account Number: 0136442977
Include your Okadabooks USERNAME under REMARK
Notify okada@okadabooks.com if account is not credited within 24 hours.

3. Zenith Bank Transfer (Nigeria):
Account Number: 1013546499
Include your okadabooks EMAIL under TRANS. DESC to get credited
Notify okada@okadabooks.com if account is not credited within 24 hours

4. Paga (Nigeria):
Make payment to OKADABOOKS under PAGA merchants
Include your okadabooks EMAIL under ACCT NUM/CUST REF to get credited

5. Paypal (All countries):
Make payment to OKADA@OKADABOOKS.COM under PAYPAL send money
Include your okadabooks EMAIL under EMAIL TO RECIPIENT to get credited

May the heavens smile on you all as you buy. You financial stream shall never run dry. And that stream shall become an ocean. Thank you all.

Humbly yours,

Larry Sun smiley

10 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Detective Novel [The Brand Of Cain] Has Finally Been Published Online by sigmundfreud(m): 5:14am On Sep 04, 2015
Congratulations Larry! smiley
Re: The Detective Novel [The Brand Of Cain] Has Finally Been Published Online by stuff46(m): 7:08am On Sep 04, 2015
Will surely get this asap. God will reward your hustle
Re: The Detective Novel [The Brand Of Cain] Has Finally Been Published Online by Fembleez1(m): 8:40am On Sep 04, 2015
Boss, the only problem I have with this Okadabooks is that I use Blackberry! There was a time I wanted to buy one of kingzPen's book but he said the App was/is not yet available for Blackberry users!

Please, is it now available for BB users?
Re: The Detective Novel [The Brand Of Cain] Has Finally Been Published Online by rapmike(m): 9:16am On Sep 04, 2015
Larrysun, well done in promoting your work. Can I get your number or something? We need to talk.

P.S. How do I pay from Okadabooks.com? A.T.M or what method?
Re: The Detective Novel [The Brand Of Cain] Has Finally Been Published Online by llaykorn: 9:28am On Sep 04, 2015
Larrysun, I use a BB, and the site kept redirecting me to Google Play Store. How do I fix this, sir?
Re: The Detective Novel [The Brand Of Cain] Has Finally Been Published Online by safarigirl(f): 9:36am On Sep 04, 2015
LarrySun:
Finally, your favourite detective story, The Brand of Cain, has been published online.

The revised e-book is now available online for download in OkadaBooks at two hundred naira only...or $1.

Visit http://okadabooks.com/book/about/9975 to get you copy.

For all Android users, you will have to download the Okadabooks app on your phone for easy purchase of the book.

May God bless you abundantly as you buy. You are the ones who will make me have a career in writing.

I understand that some of you don't like to be mentioned. I'm very sorry if I've offended you by mentioning you. My intentions are only noble. May you never lack as you support my effort. Thank you. smiley
Congrats man. I'd like to contact you on how you got to publish your story. How do I do that?
Re: The Detective Novel [The Brand Of Cain] Has Finally Been Published Online by LarrySun(m): 10:43am On Sep 04, 2015
rapmike:

Larrysun, well done in promoting your work. Can I get your number or something? We need to talk.

P.S. How do I pay from Okadabooks.com? A.T.M or what method?
Thank you so much, sir. For the number, you can send me a mail (larrysun4real@yahoo.com)

How to Buy the Book

3. Download the app
5. Click on 'Account/Refill' on the right dashboard, this will take you to a page with details of your account

Methods of Payment

1. The Recharge Card Option: This is most convenient for everyone in Nigeria, but the card must be an Etisalat. After getting the pin, don't load it on your phone. There is a column on the page for you to enter your 15-digit card number.

4. Paga (Nigeria):

Re: The Detective Novel [The Brand Of Cain] Has Finally Been Published Online by LarrySun(m): 10:45am On Sep 04, 2015
safarigirl:
Congrats man. I'd like to contact you on how you got to publish your story. How do I do that?
You can send your phone number to this mail: larrysun4real@yahoo.com

Thank you, ma'am.
Re: The Detective Novel [The Brand Of Cain] Has Finally Been Published Online by LarrySun(m): 10:55am On Sep 04, 2015
For all Android users, the screenshots below will guide you about the methods of payment. Thanks.

Re: The Detective Novel [The Brand Of Cain] Has Finally Been Published Online by LarrySun(m): 10:58am On Sep 04, 2015
Fembleez1:
Boss, the only problem I have with this Okadabooks is that I use Blackberry! There was a time I wanted to buy one of kingzPen's book but he said the App was/is not yet available for Blackberry users!

Please, is it now available for BB users?
The app is available for BlackBerry users, sir. I will return later to explain how to purchase using BlackBerry.

Thank you so much, sir. smiley
Re: The Detective Novel [The Brand Of Cain] Has Finally Been Published Online by ekaromail: 11:04am On Sep 04, 2015
LarrySun:
Thank you so much, sir. For the number, you can send me a mail (larrysun4real@yahoo.com)

How to Buy the Book

3. Download the app

Methods of Payment

4. Paga (Nigeria):

Well done, Larry. Nice work
Re: The Detective Novel [The Brand Of Cain] Has Finally Been Published Online by LarrySun(m): 11:04am On Sep 04, 2015
llaykorn:
Larrysun, I use a BB, and the site kept redirecting me to Google Play Store. How do I fix this, sir?
I'm so sorry for that, sir. The Okadabooks app is available for BlackBerry users. I will return to explain how to get it.

Thanks and God bless you. smiley
Re: The Detective Novel [The Brand Of Cain] Has Finally Been Published Online by LarrySun(m): 12:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
ekaromail:

Well done, Larry. Nice work
Thank you, ma'am. smiley
Re: The Detective Novel [The Brand Of Cain] Has Finally Been Published Online by LarrySun(m): 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
sigmundfreud:
Congratulations Larry! smiley
Thank you, sir.
Re: The Detective Novel [The Brand Of Cain] Has Finally Been Published Online by plainmirror(m): 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
Agrigatoo Larrysun !
Re: The Detective Novel [The Brand Of Cain] Has Finally Been Published Online by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 7:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
Congratulations, man. Your efforts shall not be futile, I pray.

1 Like

Re: The Detective Novel [The Brand Of Cain] Has Finally Been Published Online by superbloke(m): 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
Congratulations Larry! I never did read the story then though I heard great things about it. I think you had long finished it before I joined nairaland. I'll have to download okada books coz of you.

Keep it up man!

1 Like

Re: The Detective Novel [The Brand Of Cain] Has Finally Been Published Online by MizMyColi(f): 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
cheesy
Bought!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Detective Novel [The Brand Of Cain] Has Finally Been Published Online by LarrySun(m): 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy
Bought!
Oh! Thank you so much, ma'am. I'm so grateful. cheesy

May God bless you abundantly.
Re: The Detective Novel [The Brand Of Cain] Has Finally Been Published Online by MizMyColi(f): 4:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
wink
LarrySun:
Oh! Thank you so much, ma'am. I'm so grateful. cheesy

May God bless you abundantly.

Amen
Re: The Detective Novel [The Brand Of Cain] Has Finally Been Published Online by BobUg28(m): 10:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
Wow! Congratulations LarrySun, I have checked it out and I must tell you did a wonderful work there. Hope I can get the pdf copy?
Re: The Detective Novel [The Brand Of Cain] Has Finally Been Published Online by LarrySun(m): 9:17am On Sep 13, 2015
BobUg28:
Wow! Congratulations LarrySun, I have checked it out and I must tell you did a wonderful work there. Hope I can get the pdf copy?
Oh! Thank you, sir. cheesy

But the PDF format is a little bit more expensive. It costs three hundred naira (N300.00).

You can get it by sending a three hundred naira Etisalat PIN and your e-mail address to this number +234 813 101 4028.

Thank you, may God bless you.

1 Like

Re: The Detective Novel [The Brand Of Cain] Has Finally Been Published Online by masties2(f): 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
I will get it cos it made me revive my okadabooks app that I had downloaded months ago.
Re: The Detective Novel [The Brand Of Cain] Has Finally Been Published Online by ekaromail: 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
These are download links for the 3 phones that support okadabooks app

Windows: http:///okadawindows

Blackberry/Amazon: http:///amzokadabooks

Android: http:///okadabook

After downloading and installing the app, simply search for the book title in tha app store.

Cheers!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Detective Novel [The Brand Of Cain] Has Finally Been Published Online by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
Just bought your book
Re: The Detective Novel [The Brand Of Cain] Has Finally Been Published Online by LarrySun(m): 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
booqee:
Just bought your book
Thank you, ma'am. God bless you.
Re: The Detective Novel [The Brand Of Cain] Has Finally Been Published Online by Skimpledawg(m): 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
LarrySun:
Oh! Thank you, sir. cheesy

But the PDF format is a little bit more expensive. It costs three hundred naira (N300.00).

You can get it by sending a three hundred naira Etisalat PIN and your e-mail address to this number +234 813 101 4028.

Thank you, may God bless you.
Boss! I need the PDF format too.

Should I send same etisalat pin to the number?
Re: The Detective Novel [The Brand Of Cain] Has Finally Been Published Online by LarrySun(m): 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Boss! I need the PDF format too.

Should I send same etisalat pin to the number?
The pdf is now much more expensive. It's N1500.

(1) (Reply)

Two Horror Scripts Wanted Asap! / HOT STORY: Read Sister Mary Series..a True Story... Dont Mis$!! / My Book: Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.