Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Rihana Swallowed By A Huge Shark (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihana Swallowed By A Huge Shark (pics) (2549 Views)

Tiwa Savage Said She Is At The Same Level With Rihana In Sexy Poses / Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) / I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihana Swallowed By A Huge Shark (pics) by chucky234(m): 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
More fearless photos from Rihanna's Haper's Bazaar shoot has emerged.
She said on her greatest adventure
Greatest adventure? Are you kidding me? I just did a photo shoot in the midst of sharks. It's going to be pretty hard to beat that.
'I try my best to avoid the sharks of life, but I have had my share of experiences with them, and in those cases I just have to handle them accordingly. But I do not swim with sharks … sharks swim with sharks.'
On being Ambitious:
I am very ambitious! It's ridiculous how much I want to put on my plate, which is already full. I am sensitive to what my team is going through. Actually I'm lying. They get no sympathy … we love what we do!
On her dress sense:
The way I dress depends on how I feel. I never have to psych myself up. Usually it just feels like it works .
Fav red carpet look:
My favorite red-carpet looks are usually the ones I get to help design: the Adam Selman Swarovski crystal dress at the CFDAs, the Stella McCartney all-white dress at the Met Gala, and the Adam Selman white jersey dress from the VMAs. But the red Azzedine Alaïa at the Grammys is also one of my favorites.
On what it takes to maintain her looks:
At times a lot of maintenance, and at times none. I have a job that requires quite a lot of glam, and I have a great team that helps me with that. But sometimes, like when I'm in the studio or on vacation, there's little to nomaintenance.
On her perfect day:
The day I wake up without cellulite? Now that would be the perfect day.
On why she loves Instagram
R: I … like … pictures! And that's the bottom line.
LINK: www.aquavibes..com/2015/02/fearless-rihanna-sits-in-mouth-of.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Re: Rihana Swallowed By A Huge Shark (pics) by chucky234(m): 7:48am On Feb 06, 2015
Pics don dey ooo
Re: Rihana Swallowed By A Huge Shark (pics) by dthatprince: 11:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
who can help me here please!!!!

hey am looking for the name of this song....i only know part of the lyrics(chorus)

" if you were to run away from me
if you were to go away from me
how far can you go my baby "

2 young guys sang the song ....it was themed as the old days of nigeria
where guys wear shorts and suspenders and carry bicycles

i think its either a 2011 or a 2012 song...please help...and thanks
Re: Rihana Swallowed By A Huge Shark (pics) by freezyprinzy(m): 12:24am On Feb 08, 2015
I tink una no know watin dem day call shark
Re: Rihana Swallowed By A Huge Shark (pics) by jessiecah(f): 1:06am On Feb 08, 2015
This girl sef undecided
Re: Rihana Swallowed By A Huge Shark (pics) by chucky234(m): 7:49am On Feb 09, 2015
freezyprinzy:
I tink una no know watin dem day call shark
help us out na, wetin shark be?

(1) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Steps Out With Daughters And Wife / AY's Wife Mabel Steps Out In Red Gown For An Event Yesterday (Pics) / EFCC Shades Dammy Krane In New Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.