Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz (47479 Views)

2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) / Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video Leak By Banky W, A Huge Fake / Rapper 2shotz Poses With Ali Baba In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by gist4kidsblog: 11:03am On Mar 20, 2016
2 shotz who is estranged from his wife Precious penned down a birthday message to himself,and addressed the issue.He says, he made a huge mistake,marrying the wrong woman(She alleged he was physically, emotionally abusive and also said she was the breadwinner) .He wrote

So I'm here today..grateful to God..grateful for life..grateful for another year added to my life..through ups n downs...speaking of downs...lemme be a man and accept my wrongs (if any)...I accept to myself that I made a huge mistake in my life dat opened my eyes to a lot and changed my things....being with a wrong woman and now being a father to a child I may never see against my will ..in as much as I love my child more dan my own life.....this has come to make me appreciate my family and mom n dad I wanna say i understand now...and i love u both to death for how you have raised me....may God also bless my siblings muna and chichi......

I appologise to everyone especially the fans for not coming tru as much....these r a few reasons why I havnt been heard in a while....I'm sorry for all d negative wrongful press Ive brought to you....its not been easy separating. 2shotz from William.....but this is to say THANK YOU to everyone for still giving me a chance and d CORE fans for still believing in me through my downfall.......i promise not to let everyone down anymore......and just to prove dis...everything dats happened to my life I put down in songs so I'm dropping a NEW mixtape tomorrow 21/03/16.....LOUD SILENCE..hope you enjoy it... Happy birthday to me........send me ur gifts in PRAYERS...turn up later tonight.....

http://www.gistmelove.blogspo.tcom/2016/03/i-made-huge-mistake-marrying-wrong.html

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by gist4kidsblog: 11:04am On Mar 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by kingofchess(m): 11:06am On Mar 20, 2016
SOME women are EVIL.....happy buff day...can't wait 4 d song

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by chocolateme(f): 11:06am On Mar 20, 2016
Ok

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by Ziggyduben(m): 11:08am On Mar 20, 2016
2shotz!!! I can't wait for it to drop!!!

1 Like

Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by kilokeys(m): 11:08am On Mar 20, 2016
Shebi big Lo and u dey sing..

2shotz, lekwa see that babe.. Very delicious very sumptuous. grin

U don chi chum chin

Jokes apart sha.. Celebs also cry

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by OKorowanta: 11:08am On Mar 20, 2016
See dis one dey throw sympathy party.
I hope say nor be Labalaba yarns dis Alaba boy dey feed us with?
Make bodi touch bodi again now,una go use us settle undecided
Abeg make I enta elegushi go relax.
Tomorow na work.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by delishpot: 11:09am On Mar 20, 2016
Wife would be saying the same thing too.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by Afrok(m): 11:10am On Mar 20, 2016
Happy Birthday to him.... After a failed marriage, each partner starts calling the other partner WRONG PERSON shocked like say dem be saint without blemish undecided

49 Likes

Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by kingofchess(m): 11:12am On Mar 20, 2016
gist4kidsblog:
shocked shocked

ALL IZ WELL
u stingy oooo....na u open thread na u comment first. Haba!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by adegunwa4real(m): 11:22am On Mar 20, 2016
"When a man marry the wrong woman, the devil leaves him cos he is with the devil already and he is finished completely"

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by emilyone(f): 11:25am On Mar 20, 2016
Hmmmm na wa oh
Ijalode torin dowe cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by amuokuko: 11:39am On Mar 20, 2016
I just hope u will ve sense if u later hammer again..

When u be hammer, u think say life nah all about being pompous nd forking different women, to the extent say u wan start to dey fork my own babe cous her sister nah ur friend..

Well, I wish you well...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by LesbianBoy(m): 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
amuokuko:
I just hope u will ve sense if u later hammer again..

When u be hammer, u think say life nah all about being pompous nd forking different women, to the extent say u wan start to dey fork my own babe cous her sister nah ur friend..

Well, I wish you well...
The way you APC supporters lie sha! lipsrsealed

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
eeeeyah......

1 Like

Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by cruzita(f): 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
undecided na now him notice abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by cicc2010(f): 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
kingofchess:
SOME women are EVIL.....happy buff day...can't wait 4 d song

Some men are devil

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by kasmail(m): 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
I dey ojota

1 Like

Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by donsteady(m): 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
Calm down bro, no body is perfect.

2 Likes

Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by adonbilivit: 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
chai! kaki no be leather like u said so many years ago.

1 Like

Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
Story for the gods... As a lawyer I don't believe one side story.... Audi alteram partem "listen to the other side", or "let the other
side be heard as well".

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by demolinka(m): 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
U see, emeka nor no book but for class everybody dey wonder how him take dey pass...cool
Umunnamu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by kennyman2000(m): 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
Thank God u done learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by diasporaman(m): 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
All that glitters is Zinc

2 Likes

Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by 4nobody4every1: 4:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
After you have eaten her ogbono, Okra, Egusi, Semolina and fish, you are now crying over spilled milk, make l hear word jare, you cannot eat your cake and have itundecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by bid4rich(m): 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
gist4kidsblog:
shocked shocked

ALL IZ WELL

3 IDIOTS grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by yinkslinks(m): 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
Broda is feel your pains, next time don't fall in love with a lady on social media. they are either rejected souls in the physical by men cus of their bad character or have diseases. guys be careful of women you meet online, mostly have HIV. do test before you blow or use a condom.
gist4kidsblog:
2 shotz who is estranged from his wife Precious penned down a birthday message to himself,and addressed the issue.He says, he made a huge mistake,marrying the wrong woman(She alleged he was physically, emotionally abusive and also said she was the breadwinner) .He wrote

So I'm here today..grateful to God..grateful for life..grateful for another year added to my life..through ups n downs...speaking of downs...lemme be a man and accept my wrongs (if any)...I accept to myself that I made a huge mistake in my life dat opened my eyes to a lot and changed my things....being with a wrong woman and now being a father to a child I may never see against my will ..in as much as I love my child more dan my own life.....this has come to make me appreciate my family and mom n dad I wanna say i understand now...and i love u both to death for how you have raised me....may God also bless my siblings muna and chichi......

I appologise to everyone especially the fans for not coming tru as much....these r a few reasons why I havnt been heard in a while....I'm sorry for all d negative wrongful press Ive brought to you....its not been easy separating. 2shotz from William.....but this is to say THANK YOU to everyone for still giving me a chance and d CORE fans for still believing in me through my downfall.......i promise not to let everyone down anymore......and just to prove dis...everything dats happened to my life I put down in songs so I'm dropping a NEW mixtape tomorrow 21/03/16.....LOUD SILENCE..hope you enjoy it... Happy birthday to me........send me ur gifts in PRAYERS...turn up later tonight.....

http://www.gistmelove.blogspo.tcom/2016/03/i-made-huge-mistake-marrying-wrong.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by Ipheyemmy01(m): 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
When you marry the wrong Husband or wife, 80% of your life is a gooner. Happy Bornday.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
Did our BBA contestant lie too? tongue

What type of man would let his wife abandon her masters studies for marriage?

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre And Banky W (Throwback & Recent Photos) / Laura Ikeji Reveals She Is Pregnant Expecting Her First Child / Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.