Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ (4711 Views)

'Deaf & Dumb' Boko Haram With Charms & Bunch Of Keys Arrested By Soldiers (Pics) / Governor Ayodele Fayose The Murderer And Criminal PART 1 / Picture Of APGA Campain Poster Carrying Photo Of GEJ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Gamesmart: 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2021
Douglaufuoma:
under goodluck Nigeria was te third world growing economy, can u say that now. name one part of Bornu that is save, school children kidnapping is now normal, was it so under goodluck. what of nepa bill, i can remember the highest nepa we paid in my compound was 1500 naira and better power supply, but now even with 8k no light. a bag o foreign rice was 6k, while 3k for local 2015 may. what of now. farmers can go and farm without fear, but now. people were scared to attack force personnel, but now. let me not talk of loan upon loan with nothing to show for it. or dollar to naira, 2015 may 190 naira to one dollar, but now. or the way politicians steal money without fear if u are ask ur give one childish execuse and everything is history. hmmmmmmmm, even if u cannot say the true, let ur heart judge u.

What the Bleep is this?

Can you communicate in English?

1 Like

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Rugaria: 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
It's very important to constantly resurrect threads like this so as to shame the shameless. We suffered trying to warn these suicidal daredevils who were ready to cut off their noses just to spite their gorry looking tribal faces..I can see one of the tribal mutants that vigorously campaigned for the dullard here, shamelessly defending the indefensible as usual..... What is the price of a bag of rice today? Fuel pump price nko? Transportation cost nko? Boko Haram is no more the headache. ISWAP is on the loose. They have even created and added Fulani Herdsmen to the whole cocktail... Dollar rate? How many people are killed weekly in Nigeria these days? Ethnic agitations nko? Ethnic cleansing? Tribalism and nepotism in government! Gawd!
Anybody that tries to excuse buharis evil mismanagement of Nigeria while heaping curses on Jonathan deserves a VIP space in the hottest part of hell.. seriously..

4 Likes

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Great2017: 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2021
Gamesmart:

You are a pure moooron!

I was not wrong.

So you struggle with reading in English and you want to discuss Naira devaluation?

You think such discussions are for black monkeys like you?

I understand your pains.

Your "sophistication" made you to choose senility over every other option. What a sophistication?

It is good that you are hurt by your choice. Next time, learn to use your head.

Shameful sophistication.

3 Likes

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Gamesmart: 2:41pm On Oct 06, 2021
Great2017:

I understand your pains.

Your "sophistication" made you to choose senility over every other option. What a sophistication?

Shameful sophistication.

You are a pure fooooool!

How did you get to this age and yet not know how to read and comprehend in English?

If you cannot read and comprehend, how can you be intelligent enough to be able to make a judgement about leadership or Naira devaluation?
Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Gamesmart: 2:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
Rugaria:
It's very important to constantly resurrect threads like this so as to shame the shameless. We suffered trying to warn these suicidal daredevils who were ready to cut of their noses just to spite their gorry looking tribal faces..I can see one of the tribal mutants that vigorously campaigned for the dullard here, shamelessly defending the indefensible as usual..... What is the price of a bag of rice today? Fuel pump price nko? Transportation cost nko? Boko Haram is no more the headache. ISWAP is on the loose. The have even crested and added Fulani Herdsmen to the whole cocktail... Dollar rate? How many people are killed weekly in Nigeria these days? Ethnic agitations nko? Ethnic cleansing? Tribalism and nepotism in government! Gawd!
Anybody that tries to excuse buharis evil mismanagement of Nigeria while heaping curses on Jonathan deserves a VIP space in the hottest part of hell.. seriously..

So Jonnadaft would have done better in your view?
Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by NGpatriot: 2:51pm On Oct 06, 2021
grin grin

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Gamesmart: 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2021
NGpatriot:
grin grin

Black fools have shallow memories.

Before you know it, they will say "Bukola Saraki for President".
Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Great2017: 3:30pm On Oct 06, 2021
Gamesmart:

You are a pure fooooool!

How did you get to this age and yet not know how to read and comprehend in English?

If you cannot read and comprehend, how can you be intelligent enough to be able to make a judgement about leadership or Naira devaluation?

I did not put you in this bitterness. Your Buhari did.

Enjoy your choice.

4 Likes

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Great2017: 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
Gamesmart:

[s]You are a pure fooooool!

If you cannot read and comprehend, how can you be intelligent enough to be able to make a judgement about leadership or Naira devaluation[/s]?

Enjoy your sophisticated choice.
Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Gamesmart: 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
Great2017:

Enjoy your sophisticated choice.

Me? Bitterness?

Na me no get good education? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Great2017: 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
Gamesmart:

[s]Me? Bitterness?

Na me no get good education? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/s]
With your acclaimed education, you still chose a senile jackboot over every other option to lord over you. That is really ridiculous. I would rather not be educated than have that kind of education.

3 Likes

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Orinz: 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2021
Buhari is a failure, total failure 6+ yrs after.......its sad, just stop defending him and relax, the country done dabaru

3 Likes

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Emereolevanwill(m): 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
Gamesmart:

You are a pure moooron!

I was not wrong.

So you struggle with reading in English and you want to discuss Naira devaluation?

You think such discussions are for black monkeys like you?
You’ve been boxed and all you can claw unto is straw. Oga enjoy ur high integrity. Shalom

3 Likes

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Rugaria: 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2021
Gamesmart:

So Jonnadaft would have done better in your view?

You just have to look at the conditions of Nigerians/the cost of living under Jonathan, then juxtapose that with the famine infested administration of your lord and personal savior Buhari to get the correct answer to your question..
Nobody that has ever contested for the presidency of this country would have done worse than Buhari..
Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by orisa37: 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
Let us just say that JONATHAN WAS OVERWHELMED BY BMF-BOKOISWA. HE WAS ACADEMIC WHILE BMF-BOKOISWA WAS MAKING GOVERNANCE DIFFICULT AND PLANNING TO OVERTHROW HIS GOVERNMENT. OBAMA SENT KERRY TO SOKOTO INSTEAD OF ABUJA., THAT WAS ENOUGH TO CLOSE THE CALIPHATE, DECLARE STATE OF EMERGENCY IN SOKOTO, JAIL SAAD ABUBAKAR, DECLARE KERRY PERSONA NON GRATA AND CHALLENGE AMERICA IN THE UN AND THE HAGUE. SHERIFF AND SHETTIMA REALLY DELT WITH HIM
Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Gamesmart: 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2021
Great2017:

I understand your pains.

Shameful sophistication.

Great2017:

With your acclaimed education, you still chose a senile jackboot over every other option to lord over you. That is really ridiculous. I would rather not be educated than have that kind of education.

Low IQ, why do you keep on saying "every other option"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What were the other options?

Why are you scared to identify and narrow down to the only other option, fooooool? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Gamesmart: 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
Emereolevanwill:

You’ve been boxed and all you can claw unto is straw. Oga enjoy ur high integrity. Shalom

Boxed?

Where?

Your IQ is this low?
Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by orisa37: 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
PDP SHOULD PLEASE GIVE HIM A SECOND CHANCE TO REPENT.

LET 2023, AFTER RESTRUCTURING BE

JONATHAN/SARAKI OR JONATHAN/ORTOM.
Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by orisa37: 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
donsmall94:
To avoid continuity of all this
#Sai Buhari
#Change is here
For Good governance

He might redeem himself.
Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by orisa37: 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2021
RotrEmmanuel:

OP is as useless as his father.

Go and learn handwork.

The Truth is bitter.
Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Rugaria: 7:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
Gamesmart:

You are a cretin.

You think your condition and cost of living under Jonnadaft was due to Jonnadaft's actions or despite his actions due to world events?

A lot of you are too dumb too understand economics and leadership to have a right to vote.

You are stupid for thinking Jonnadaft's government was good for you.

Buhari is a cretin and horrible; Jonnadaft was worse!

Jokes apart, you sound like you are describing yourself..
Obviously, anybody reading knows that you're as dense as they come..

2 Likes

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Gamesmart: 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
Rugaria:

Jokes apart, you sound like you are describing yourself..
Obviously, anybody reading knows that you're as dense as they come..

No, that is what you are.

That is what fooools that think Jonnadaft was "transforming Nigeria" are.

Una be cretins!
Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Great2017: 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2021
Gamesmart:

[s]Low IQ, why do you keep on saying "every other option"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What were the other options?

Why are you scared to identify and narrow down to the only other option, fooooool? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/s]
I really hope you and your family are enjoying the "paradise" created by your senile jackboot. If you are not, then, you are worse than the image you have painted so far.

3 Likes

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Great2017: 6:03am On Oct 07, 2021
Gamesmart:

What the Bleep is this?

Can you communicate in English?
What has English got to do with the salient facts he has raised?

Or is it English that is transforming the economy of China, Singapore, Taiwan, Germany, etcetera?

With your acclaimed English Language command, you chose retardation and senility over competence and capacity.

Hide your head in shame.

2 Likes

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Great2017: 6:13am On Oct 07, 2021
Gamesmart:

No, that is what you are.

That is what fooools that think Jonnadaft was "transforming Nigeria" are.

Una be cretins!

Calling names is an indication of superior argument deficiency.

But you boxed yourself into that corner when you decided to follow sentiments instead of logic.

Enjoy your change and next level of poverty, high cost of goods and services, proliferation of banditry and killing, nepotism of the highest order, insecurity and corruption in high and low places.

That you claim to command good English is never a substitute for wisdom and understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by luizpippo(m): 7:30am On Oct 07, 2021
xpac01:

If only your paymaster (GEJ) had given the OP better work.
But the truth remains the truth and can never be drowned, giving this man another 4yrs will be like shredding the already broken naija.

Has PMB given the OP better work now?

3 Likes

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by luizpippo(m): 7:36am On Oct 07, 2021
Caseless:
Jonathan was quoted to have said he could not crush the Boko Haram Islamic sect because “they are our siblings and you cannot set the army to wipe out your family”.

The lunatic made the statement above and I'm wondering why Apd has not made it part of their advert in order to make people see gen for what he's- clueless.

How well has Buhari done with crushing BH or herdsmen.

Hope you have submitted your ancestral land to them.

2 Likes

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Gamesmart: 7:39am On Oct 07, 2021
Great2017:

What has English got to do with the salient facts he has raised?

Or is it English that is transforming the economy of China, Singapore, Taiwan, Germany, etcetera?

With your acclaimed English Language command, you chose retardation and senility over competence and capacity.

Hide your head in shame.

You are a fooool!

How can you get in a debate in English when you cannot read and comprehend English?
Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by luizpippo(m): 7:40am On Oct 07, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
All those Monikas are on the run now. Most of them have been declared wanted by loan companies because they couldn't pay their 20000 naira loan they borrow to eat.

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by luizpippo(m): 7:42am On Oct 07, 2021
Gamesmart:

Then you are a pure cretin!

My choice of Buhari over Jonnadaft was a choice of:

Strong personality, high integrity, mediocre competence and low IQ vs Weak personality, highly corrupt, low competence and low IQ

It was a Lose-Lose deal, and I knew that, but the former was a lower loss and has proven that the perception of "mediocre competence" was wrong.

Only cretins like you come to the conclusion it was based on "hatred" or "jealousy". It is the way low IQ black monkeys reason!

Your Jonnadaft destroyed the economy and institutions with his cluelessness, corruption and weakness. I would not leave my country to be run by gangsters and a market woman that both dominate a cretin that was said to possess a "PhD" and should have been their leader at work and home respectively.

You further espoused your stupidity with your foolish "dollar devaluation" comparison. You obviously don't have the IQ to be dabbling in that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking: Former Delta Governor Ibori Secretely Released From London Prison? / 200 Billion Dollars To Be Repatriated Back To Nigeria From The UAE / Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.