Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ (4708 Views)

'Deaf & Dumb' Boko Haram With Charms & Bunch Of Keys Arrested By Soldiers (Pics) / Governor Ayodele Fayose The Murderer And Criminal PART 1 / Picture Of APGA Campain Poster Carrying Photo Of GEJ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Sagamite(m): 10:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
This thread is to expose how corrupt, dumb, clueless and incompetent GEJ is.

Please feel free to add your own recollections of the stupidity we have experienced from this daftest ever President of Nigeria.

Please call him President as that is his official title. NEVER call him a "leader".

GEJ
Jonathan was quoted to have said he could not crush the Boko Haram Islamic sect because “they are our siblings and you cannot set the army to wipe out your family”.

He announced peace deal with Boko Haram only for Boko Haram to continue their slaughter. The man is so daft; he got scammed by into public humiliation by Boko Haram.

Caught carrying money in suitcase of private jet of a pastor, Oritseajefor, to SA.

For 2 weeks, he ignored that over 200 young girls were kidnapped by terrorist and went dancing on a campaign platform.

Sacked Sanusi for exposing corruption in NNPC.

Refused to sack Oduah for corruption but instead took her with him to Israel where he asked the criminal pastor, Oritseajefor, to pray for her.

Gave Presidential pardon Alamieyesegha who is shameless and unrepentant of his crimes.

Made a criminal being sought by the US the head of PDP in the South West.

Wasted all the money being saved in foreign reserves for hard times and now when we need the money, we don’t have any.

During his campaign in Enugu, stated “how much did Jim Nwobodo stole ....money not up to the price of a peugeot....and Buhari regime sent him to jail...is that good enough?....The crowd yelled Nooooo....”

When asked to comment about the Gbagbo vs Ouattara election issue in Ivory Coast in 2011, all the dumb foooool could say was "Even the mouth and tongue do quarrel, so also do husband and wife. So, let us give more time and I hope we shall resolve the issue amicably at the end of the day".

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Ikengawo: 10:49pm On Feb 05, 2015

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by donsmall94(m): 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
To avoid continuity of all this
#Sai Buhari
#Change is here
For Good governance

8 Likes

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by RotrEmmanuel: 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
[s]
Sagamite:
This thread is to expose how corrupt, dumb, clueless and incompetent GEJ is.

Please feel free to add your own recollections of the stupidity we have experienced from this daftest ever President of Nigeria.

Please call him President as that is his official title. NEVER call him a "leader".

GEJ
Jonathan was quoted to have said he could not crush the Boko Haram Islamic sect because “they are our siblings and you cannot set the army to wipe out your family”.

He announced peace deal with Boko Haram only for Boko Haram to continue their slaughter. The man is so daft; he got scammed by into public humiliation by Boko Haram.

Caught carrying money in suitcase of private jet of a pastor, Oritseajefor, to SA.

For 2 weeks, he ignored that over 200 young girls were kidnapped by terrorist and went dancing on a campaign platform.

Sacked Sanusi for exposing corruption in NNPC.

Refused to sack Oduah for corruption but instead took her with him to Israel where he asked the criminal pastor, Oritseajefor prayed for her.

Pardoned Alamieyesegha who is shameless and unrepentant of his crimes.

Made a criminal being sought by the US the head of PDP in the South West.

Wasted all the money being saved in foreign reserves for hard times and now when we need the money, we don’t have any.

During his campaign in Enugu, stated “how much did Jim Nwobodo stole ....money not up to the price of a peugeot....and Buhari regime sent him to jail...is that good enough?....The crowd yelled Nooooo....”

When asked to comment about the the Gbagbo vs Ouattara election issue in Ivory Coast in 2011, all the dumb foooool could say was "Even the mouth and tongue do quarrel, so also do husband and wife. So, let us give more time and I hope we shall resolve the issue amicably at the end of the day".
[/s]

OP is as useless as his father.

Go and learn handwork.

13 Likes

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by ChinemeOkpan: 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
GEJ

5 Likes

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by utytill(m): 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
@sagamite...pls learn to respect elders.

1 Like

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by kestolove95(m): 10:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
Na d one weyy. U knw bdat...if u hear d one wey soludo and sunusi go tell u more wit facts..u go piss for body...

1 Like

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by xpac01(m): 11:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:

Go and learn handwork.
If only your paymaster (GEJ) had given the OP better work.
But the truth remains the truth and can never be drowned, giving this man another 4yrs will be like shredding the already broken naija.

10 Likes

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Sagamite(m): 11:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:

Go and learn handwork.

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

I bet your father is even dumber than Retardeen.

10 Likes

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Sagamite(m): 11:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
utytill:
@sagamite...pls learn to respect elders.

Please learn to respect the quality of your life.

7 Likes

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by RotrEmmanuel: 11:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
xpac01:

If only your paymaster (GEJ) had given the OP better work.
But the truth remains the truth and can never be drowned, giving this man another 4yrs will be like shredding the already broken naija.
Give him a job without ordinary WAEC result SMH

1 Like

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by RotrEmmanuel: 11:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
Sagamite:

I bet your father is even dumber than Retardeen.
Ewu, go and sleep
Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Caseless: 11:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
Cars are parked at the owner's risk on this space.
Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Sagamite(m): 11:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
Give him a job without ordinary WAEC result SMH

You are a cretinous fuuktard.

There is nothing like WAEC results, cretin. It is SSCE results.

Moronic product of a failed education system that does not even know the name of the exams he took. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How many times did you fail SSCE before going to state poly and PDP gave you your hand-to-mouth sustenance money to be Cyber Warrior?

7 Likes

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Caseless: 11:15pm On Feb 05, 2015

The lunatic made the statement above and I'm wondering why Apd has not made it part of their advert in order to make people see gen for what he's- clueless.

2 Likes

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by vedd: 11:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
Where is Gwoza self? --Jona.

5 Likes

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Acidosis(m): 11:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
smiley

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by vedd: 11:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
"If i go to Chibok, they will just kill me" -- Pres. Jona

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by stevecantrell: 11:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
This GEJ must enter Guiness Book of Records, I just know he will..

4 Likes

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by RotrEmmanuel: 11:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
[s]
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard.

There is nothing like WAEC results, cretin. It is SSCE results.

Moronic product of a failed education system that does not even know the name of the exams he took. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How many times did you fail SSCE before going to state poly and PDP gave you your hand-to-mouth sustenance money to be Cyber Warrior?
[/s]
As foolish as his father... next person.

1 Like

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Sagamite(m): 11:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:

As foolish as his father... next person.

I bet your father did WAEC too, instead of SSCE? grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
May I also add that Our dumb president was Quick to offer condolences to France after the attack on Charlie Hedbo, while he waited almost two weeks before speaking up about a Boko Haram attack that killed atleast a thousand Nigerians in Baga town.

7 Likes

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by vedd: 11:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
"If 20billion Dollar is missing, America will know because it is their money" --Jona.

11 Likes

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by RotrEmmanuel: 11:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
Sagamite:

I bet your father did WAEC too, instead of SSCE? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yes he did Waec.. cool

And that is the same reason why your mom love his pen!s this much...
Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Sagamite(m): 11:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
Yes he did Waec.. cool

And that is the same reason why your mom love his pen!s this much...

No wonder.

A fuuktard breeds a fuuktard!

Your mother must be a monkey to have contributed to you having such a dumb brain. grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Sagamite(m): 11:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
He never visited Borno where Nigerians were being killed daily and young girls being kidnapped. But he decided to visit for election campaign.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
My man Saggy grin.. What are your views on Buhari?
Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Caseless: 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
vedd:
"If 20billion Dollar is missing, America will know because it is their money" --Jona.
stealing is not corruption. Who tha fvck could be that stuupid to have come up with such differentiation?

3 Likes

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by EdCure: 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
vedd:
This is cheer daftness displayed by the president.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by RotrEmmanuel: 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
Sagamite:

No wonder.

A fuuktard breeds a fuuktard!

Your mother must be a monkey to have contributed to you having such a dumb brain. grin grin grin grin grin
No wonder your mom love Mouth Action this much! U just a replica of wasted sperm.
Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Sagamite(m): 11:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
musKeeto:
My man Saggy grin.. What are your views on Buhari?

Not the best choice.

I think APC should have cultivated El Rufai or Ribadu.

That said, if I am left with the choice between the 2, I would go for Buhari.

Jonafool is the daftest president we have ever had.

https://www.nairaland.com/2132222/former-dictator-better-choice-than/2#30464241

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ by Sagamite(m): 11:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
No wonder your mom love Mouth Action this much! U just a replica of wasted sperm.

I thought it was your father that liked blowjobs. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan Ruined Power Sector – Osinbajo / JUST IN! Buhari Appoints Chief Of Staff (UPDATED) / Will Nnamdi Kanu Die This Month See This Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.