Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,789 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

Elections; I.G Orders Tight Security - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Elections; I.G Orders Tight Security (545 Views)

Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. / 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps / Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Elections; I.G Orders Tight Security by Spaxon(f): 11:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
The Inspector-General of Police ; Mr Suleiman Abba, on Thursday ordered the Zonal-Assistants Inspector General of Police (AIG)'s, and Command Commissioners of Police to beef up security in their areas of jurisdictions as the February Elections draw closer.

The order is contained in a statement issued by Ag CP EmmanuelOjukwu, the force public relations officer in Abuja.

Abba said that the measure was to ensure a peaceful and crime free election.

The I.G also ordered them to provide adequate protection to all government buildings and critical infrastructure around the country.

He restated that the force would deal decisively on all persons who planned any form if violence at the stage of the process.

He charged officers and men of the force to maintain high level of professionalism, and discipline throughout the election period.

According to him any glimpse of inpetitude by any member of the force during the polls will attract grave sanctions.

source; http://leadership.ng/news/409955/elections-ig-orders-tight-security
Re: Elections; I.G Orders Tight Security by Ebubeslym(m): 5:32am On Feb 06, 2015
nice one.
tighten it wella oh!
so that after pa Buhari loses again, no Alamajiri will ferment trouble.

(1) (Reply)

Today Another Friday 13th / My Girlfriend's Love For Money Pushed Me Into Robbery –– Armed Robber Confesses / Ibos Are Connected With The Israelites-----see Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.