Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

My Girlfriend's Love For Money Pushed Me Into Robbery –– Armed Robber Confesses - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Girlfriend's Love For Money Pushed Me Into Robbery –– Armed Robber Confesses (541 Views)

Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos / This Is What Someone Begging For Money In The Church Through Whatsapp got (pix) / My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend's Love For Money Pushed Me Into Robbery –– Armed Robber Confesses by Marvellouzkk(f): 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
Guys, please don't allow any girl push you into nonsense so you don't end up in regrets. Some of these so called fine girls their own brothers are broke, yet other girls agree to marry them. So, any girl who can't marry you for who you are, just let her go and live your life with a virtuous woman.

As you read this, operatives of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS, Enugu State police command, have arrested Uchenna Ikwuegbu who was allegedly on the verge of launching a robbery attack on residents of Maryland axis of Enugu.

Uchenna was arrested on February 16, following surveillance reports. He was arrested with a locally-made pistol, cut to seize with two live cartridges.

In his confession, Uchenna said:
“I acquired the gun from a timber mill at Maryland. The urge to meet up with the demands from my girlfriend, Chinaza, living at Uwani axis of Enugu, propelled me into robbery.

“I had acquired the gun to unleash robbery attacks on residents of Maryland in order to dispossess them of their valuables. I was on the verge of carrying out the act when the operatives swooped on me. I do not know how they knew I was carrying a gun. I am so ashamed of myself now. I do not know what led me into this.

“My parents are crying their hearts out over this incident. They are so disappointed in me. I want to call on teenagers like me to shun robbery and other nefarious activities because the security operatives are always watching

Re: My Girlfriend's Love For Money Pushed Me Into Robbery –– Armed Robber Confesses by olu77(m): 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
Why the hell do fools fall in love
Re: My Girlfriend's Love For Money Pushed Me Into Robbery –– Armed Robber Confesses by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
he is a lazy fool!

when i was his age i took up part time labourer job to cope with my girlfriends demands angry

you have no excuse.
Re: My Girlfriend's Love For Money Pushed Me Into Robbery –– Armed Robber Confesses by asadike(f): 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
U better dump any girl that demands more than u can afford. She will cause u more harm than good.
Re: My Girlfriend's Love For Money Pushed Me Into Robbery –– Armed Robber Confesses by sholikay(m): 11:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
Silly excuse.. But wait ooo, what is that thing popping out of that lady.. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Dont Blame The Rate, Use Social Lender / Ibos Are Connected With The Israelites-----see Why / Vertical Roller Mills Introduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.