Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Poll Shift Drama In Aso Villa by Punch. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll Shift Drama In Aso Villa by Punch. (28564 Views)

The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati / Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling / FG's Recovered Loot with CBN — Investigation by Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poll Shift Drama In Aso Villa by Punch. by POTUT(m): 10:34am On Feb 06, 2015
owobokiri:

This is a big character flaw he and his type exude at every turn. There is always that tendency to act as if the rest of the country should consider themselves lucky to share same space with him/them. What's more? He lacks both the educational and cultural background to defend such unbridled chauvinism. There is also the issue of his military past. As was the case with Obasanjo, that empty superiority complex, is there. I won't be surprised if he starts acting like a dictator if, God forbids, he smells that seat. When we elect a snobish General, are we modernising democratically or is that a thousand steps backwards? This ghoulish looking haughty buhari; does he really represent change or chains?

I'm afraid I share your opinion absolutely. Of all the differing opinions and dissenting men in Nigeria, why is Buhari the candidate? This shows the color of our opposition. We neither want to move forward not stand still...we want to regress to a dictator who set our democracy back by at least 16 years.

God bless and help Nigeria.

About the elections, Nigerians will hold INEC accountable should the ejections be marred by their unpreparedness. My prayer is that their words are true and all present challenges will be overcome in time for the polls. Jonathan is a gentle president who does not interfere high-handedly in institutions, unlike Obasanjo.

2 Likes

Re: Poll Shift Drama In Aso Villa by Punch. by G12(m): 10:39am On Feb 06, 2015
Gboliwe:
undecidedAll I see is that this man Buhari likes breaking protocol. Very annoying man indeed! angry

Or could it be he is just too full of himself and considers himself better than others? Still dangerous. angry

Or he has the mind of his cows, he must be herded at all times? Still disturbing

Or he is just above the law? Na wa!

no be small tin bros, desperate, arrogant, and envious old man. He will never climb that seat again till he *** of enviouness

1 Like

Re: Poll Shift Drama In Aso Villa by Punch. by KHAYGOLD(m): 10:45am On Feb 06, 2015
starpon1:
GEJ said election will be postponed until next 8 weeks, so shall it be. And if jega try any stupid thing by proceeding with the election he will be jailed 4 lyf.

You are a cow.

1 Like

Re: Poll Shift Drama In Aso Villa by Punch. by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 06, 2015
starpon1:
you Apc man go and die.
hahahhaha,but broda I am sorry 4 my earlier post,we are brodas abi?
Re: Poll Shift Drama In Aso Villa by Punch. by notoriousbabe: 11:12am On Feb 06, 2015
iykofias:
they want to postpone d erect-ion because ebele isn't man enuf to cum. #Askpatience
ewooooo,him noget person to help am?
Re: Poll Shift Drama In Aso Villa by Punch. by blackprowler: 11:14am On Feb 06, 2015
As has been said a century ago, black man is unable to govern himself. If you like, yab me. You have NO IDEA the height and vantage point from which I speak. It is only in a failed society like ours that I am stuck with ranting on nairaland and twitter. I wish I wasn't a black African
Re: Poll Shift Drama In Aso Villa by Punch. by Oceemo(m): 11:19am On Feb 06, 2015
Ah! Eyahhh the fall of d otouke NEBUchadnizer. Remain 2 turn 2 beast and run 2 bush. Prophecy comes 2 fulfilment.
Re: Poll Shift Drama In Aso Villa by Punch. by Orikinla(m): 11:19am On Feb 06, 2015
PassingShot:

Face the fact that PDP wanted to postpone the election by all means possible but they failed once again.

GEJ/PDP have taken their campaign of demonizing and assissinating the character of Buhari beyond acceptable limits and as such he has every reason not to want to be around him.
[size=28pt]GMB avoided them for security reasons.
These days, handshakes can be lethal weapons of killing opponents. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Poll Shift Drama In Aso Villa by Punch. by suzelle: 12:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
Need a very good paying part time job, Register at http://www.cashripe.com/?id=Suzelle Its easy, free and fun
Re: Poll Shift Drama In Aso Villa by Punch. by sheriffman(m): 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
starpon1:
GEJ said election will be postponed until next 8 weeks, so shall it be. And if jega try any stupid thing by proceeding with the election he will be jailed 4 lyf.

Im fada if im sabi say na im be the real president of dis country make im try postpone the elections make we see na.yeye dey smell
Re: Poll Shift Drama In Aso Villa by Punch. by crackhouse(m): 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
why did buhari displayed that kind of character. that man is not a democratic man at all and he want to rule Nigeria in this democratic dispensation?. i am afraid this country will be turned to a secular nation if he wins
Re: Poll Shift Drama In Aso Villa by Punch. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
Please reason with your head, among all the ex leaders around GMB was the only one challenging the president giving the tension the coming election has generated he has to watch his steps especially when he is in the official residence of his direct rival.
owobokiri:

Sorry sir, I don't agree that one unlettered, arrogant snob representing the most conservatively feudal culture around, in all his parochial and provincial splendour is the best agent of the change we need! You guys are stretching optimism to a very rudiclous lenght. . History is not on your side.; all his antecedents suggest he is coming with CHAINS not change.
Re: Poll Shift Drama In Aso Villa by Punch. by rabzy01: 4:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
grin grin grin grin

Re: Poll Shift Drama In Aso Villa by Punch. by Luizkid(m): 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
INEC sef... Why were PVCs only issued less than a year to the polls What have they been doing since 2011 Pls allow pple vote with their TVCs jor
Re: Poll Shift Drama In Aso Villa by Punch. by MORNDEW(m): 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
mavinc4u:

Sorry dear. Is like you didn't read the message very well. It is a due process that the president enters and leaves the chamber with the past leaders but your GMB broke that process and entered the chamber before anyone and also left through a different door. Is that what he would be doing in the international meetings because nobody agress with him? Lets call a spade a spade; that attitude is very risky if that was what he actually did. If you respect kingship then kingship will come to you but when you don't, forget kingship because it would never come to you.
The US and the western world work out of meetings when it does not favour them is that being rude?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) / Senate Confirms Buhari’s 43 Ministerial Nominees (Full List) / Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.