Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,245 members, 7,811,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Throwback Back Thursday; Kim Kardashian Shares Hot Bikini Bodywhen She Was Ateen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Back Thursday; Kim Kardashian Shares Hot Bikini Bodywhen She Was Ateen (2694 Views)

BBNaija: Hot Bikini Photo Of Tboss / Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo After Sex Scandal Allegation / Cossy Orjiakor Shares Hot Photo - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Back Thursday; Kim Kardashian Shares Hot Bikini Bodywhen She Was Ateen by satinoeleniyan: 5:20am On Feb 06, 2015
Kim Kim...She is bad like that...The reality star just shared this saying
#TWTFBT I'm throwing this way the Bleep back Thursday #MissTeenArmenian
Hot Hot..
She looked very innocent like she was forced to do it

See another; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/02/throwback-back-thursday-kim-kardashian.html

Re: Throwback Back Thursday; Kim Kardashian Shares Hot Bikini Bodywhen She Was Ateen by Nobody: 5:31am On Feb 06, 2015
In 2face's voice . . . . . *She don tey for this game no be today!*

1 Like

Re: Throwback Back Thursday; Kim Kardashian Shares Hot Bikini Bodywhen She Was Ateen by tinutinu263: 6:54am On Feb 06, 2015
Where are those fake hips and butt? So her thighs didn't grow abi?

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Back Thursday; Kim Kardashian Shares Hot Bikini Bodywhen She Was Ateen by Jonwesley(m): 7:34am On Feb 06, 2015
PhotoShop abeg, top bigger than below

1 Like

Re: Throwback Back Thursday; Kim Kardashian Shares Hot Bikini Bodywhen She Was Ateen by robinicule(m): 8:02am On Feb 06, 2015
so how does this boost my g.p
Re: Throwback Back Thursday; Kim Kardashian Shares Hot Bikini Bodywhen She Was Ateen by mrcrabs(m): 9:04am On Feb 06, 2015
so should I go fight book haram because of you...just passing though undecided

1 Like

Re: Throwback Back Thursday; Kim Kardashian Shares Hot Bikini Bodywhen She Was Ateen by AbsamEleniyan(m): 9:52am On Feb 06, 2015
I came Tho
Re: Throwback Back Thursday; Kim Kardashian Shares Hot Bikini Bodywhen She Was Ateen by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 06, 2015
robinicule:
by showing the pics to your lecturer! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Back Thursday; Kim Kardashian Shares Hot Bikini Bodywhen She Was Ateen by robinicule(m): 1:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
OGAofBOSS:

by showing the pics to your lecturer! grin grin grin
hehehe u remind me, dr. Adeleke be like, is dat ur half sister, what school is she?
Re: Throwback Back Thursday; Kim Kardashian Shares Hot Bikini Bodywhen She Was Ateen by chimo88: 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
robinicule:

i dont knw
Re: Throwback Back Thursday; Kim Kardashian Shares Hot Bikini Bodywhen She Was Ateen by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
robinicule:
hehehe u remind me, dr. Adeleke be like, is dat ur half sister, what school is she?
lol. wink grin

(1) (Reply)

Friend Calls Out Iara Fortez, Mentions All Her Previous Escapades And Clients / Cossy Display 'big Boobs' In Her Costume At The Festival In Bayern - / Naomi Campbell Stuns For LUI Magazine’s October 2015 Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.