Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Friend Calls Out Iara Fortez, Mentions All Her Previous Escapades And Clients - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Friend Calls Out Iara Fortez, Mentions All Her Previous Escapades And Clients (2693 Views)

Iara Fortez Oshiomhole Rocks Bedazzled Gown To NGE Event With Hubby… / Is This Dress Worn By Oshiomole's Wife, Lara Fortez Appropriate? / What Oshiuomhole May Never Know About His Wife, Iara Fortez Oshiomole'svirginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friend Calls Out Iara Fortez, Mentions All Her Previous Escapades And Clients by amexclusive: 4:22am On May 19, 2015
I was soo damn sure this was coming anytime soon.. I think this may be the handiwork of a wanna be who was jilted in the last minute by the young, handsome and sexy Oshiomhole.

I know u re itchy to read well.. See the zoomed message; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/05/friend-calls-out-iara-fortez-mentions.html
Do you guys believe this?

Re: Friend Calls Out Iara Fortez, Mentions All Her Previous Escapades And Clients by acenazt: 4:25am On May 19, 2015
I smell jealousy. U know women na.

1 Like

Re: Friend Calls Out Iara Fortez, Mentions All Her Previous Escapades And Clients by Osama10(m): 4:30am On May 19, 2015
This marriage don receive too much wahala in less than 1 week. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Friend Calls Out Iara Fortez, Mentions All Her Previous Escapades And Clients by fromnigeria(m): 4:37am On May 19, 2015
Aside JORLORSI, your past can still give you a call.

5 Likes

Re: Friend Calls Out Iara Fortez, Mentions All Her Previous Escapades And Clients by SPAGGYYY(f): 5:32am On May 19, 2015
[size=20pt]i tot i will be seeing pictures of her past escapades............[/size]

1 Like

Re: Friend Calls Out Iara Fortez, Mentions All Her Previous Escapades And Clients by repogirl(f): 5:48am On May 19, 2015
Oshio baba don marry olosho, lol!

2 Likes

Re: Friend Calls Out Iara Fortez, Mentions All Her Previous Escapades And Clients by naijaboiy: 6:21am On May 19, 2015
i'm only seeing the picture of the woman.

Where are the zoomed photos?
Re: Friend Calls Out Iara Fortez, Mentions All Her Previous Escapades And Clients by Nobody: 6:37am On May 19, 2015
Any being who takes delight in mischief or wishes people evil will face worse evil and misfortune.

In whose interest is this post if not that it's evil-minded.

The thunder that will fire some people is just about taking off from Sambisa forest.

3 Likes

Re: Friend Calls Out Iara Fortez, Mentions All Her Previous Escapades And Clients by valmunich(m): 6:58am On May 19, 2015
as I dey click on that link,

make leprosy catch my hand!

2 Likes

Re: Friend Calls Out Iara Fortez, Mentions All Her Previous Escapades And Clients by yomalex(m): 7:01am On May 19, 2015
Ah ah kilode bayi
Re: Friend Calls Out Iara Fortez, Mentions All Her Previous Escapades And Clients by egopersonified(f): 8:54am On May 19, 2015
Anyone against this marriage should go and ___ , fill in the gap.
Re: Friend Calls Out Iara Fortez, Mentions All Her Previous Escapades And Clients by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:56am On May 19, 2015
amexclusive:
I was soo damn sure this was coming anytime soon.. I think this may be the handiwork of a wanna be who was jilted in the last minute by the young, handsome and sexy Oshiomhole.

I know u re itchy to read well.. See the zoomed message; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/05/friend-calls-out-iara-fortez-mentions.html
Do you guys believe this?
Oguigo!

If I click dat link make Tonto Dikeh pursue me 4 dream...

1 Like

Re: Friend Calls Out Iara Fortez, Mentions All Her Previous Escapades And Clients by buoye1(m): 8:56am On May 19, 2015
Whatever they should allow her enjoy her life!
Re: Friend Calls Out Iara Fortez, Mentions All Her Previous Escapades And Clients by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:59am On May 19, 2015
repogirl:
Oshio baba don marry olosho, lol!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"My Wife's Hotter Than Yours" Olumide Akande Shares Beautiful Photo Of His Wife, / A Shocker For Tony Umez After He Flaunts Daughter / Toyin Abraham Show Off Her Beautiful 74yr Old Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.