Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Your Job/money Link..plantain,pepper And Timber Available 4 Sales... - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Your Job/money Link..plantain,pepper And Timber Available 4 Sales... (863 Views)

Plantain ,pepper Plantation / #400 Pepper And #100 Tomatoe In My PPA (PIX) / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Job/money Link..plantain,pepper And Timber Available 4 Sales... by djdoxxx(m): 7:45am On Feb 06, 2015
Call it a per-time job, a way of adding more extra cash to your pocket,or a job opportunity;whatever....the real deal is that I have dried pepper,Plantain and Timber ready for sales and distribution in strategic locations within the country...While some people were busy practicing their agriculture online and making it e-based only,myself and my team took it upon ourselves to start something in the real world.... Now,we are creating this thread to know the prices at which our goods will go for in your particular location wherever you are...this is how it is gonna work: 1)inform me on the price at which any of this goods go for in your state of residence....what I mean is,let me know d price at which I can sell my plantain in dozens,pepper in kilograms,and Timber in loads...
2)When the price meets with my expectation,then we have began to talk business...
3)Arrange at the markets,or get me linked with customers to supply my goods to...this is the point where we negotiate about the prices of commodity,time
Re: Your Job/money Link..plantain,pepper And Timber Available 4 Sales... by djdoxxx(m): 5:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
I have got peeps already interested in d west....but really,I wanna face my marketing to the east cos of so many reasons wch include higher pay and lesser competition. I am yet to get information from porthacourt and bayelsa
Re: Your Job/money Link..plantain,pepper And Timber Available 4 Sales... by djdoxxx(m): 3:46am On May 19, 2015
Invest On Palm Oil Today...It Is A Real Deal..
Re: Your Job/money Link..plantain,pepper And Timber Available 4 Sales... by djdoxxx(m): 11:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
Contact Me To Get Palm Oil And Plantain In Bulk To Any Part Of The Country.
Re: Your Job/money Link..plantain,pepper And Timber Available 4 Sales... by Idowu2828: 11:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
djdoxxx:
Contact Me To Get Palm Oil And Plantain In Bulk To Any Part Of The Country.
pics of ur plantain nd how much is per coach?
Re: Your Job/money Link..plantain,pepper And Timber Available 4 Sales... by djdoxxx(m): 9:29am On Sep 24, 2015
Idowu2828:
pics of ur plantain nd how much is per coach?
the plantain is loaded in j5 buses...and the prices vary by sizes,negotiations and means of collection - location. if the buyer wants the plantain delivered to him/her from our farm by us,then we would carry out the cost analysis of it.on the other hand,if the buyer wants to come and get the plantain himself/herself,the cost analysis settle only on the cost of plantain bunches he/she is buying.
Re: Your Job/money Link..plantain,pepper And Timber Available 4 Sales... by djdoxxx(m): 9:33am On Sep 24, 2015
Like I Said Earlier On The First Post Plantain Bunches Are Sold In Dozen,while Palm Oil Are Sold In 25litres Keg...The Question Therefore Should Be How Many Dozens Of Plantain Bunches Would A Coach Or Jfive Contain...?
Re: Your Job/money Link..plantain,pepper And Timber Available 4 Sales... by djdoxxx(m): 9:38am On Sep 24, 2015
A Jfive Would Contain 30 - 33 Dozens Of Plantain As The Sizes Of Plantain Bunches Vary. For Negotiations, Reach Me On 08169552020....Our Farms Are In Ogun And Ondo State...Currently, Our Operational Farms Are In Ondo State... Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

. / Any Agricultural Land Available For Sale In Ilorin, Kwara / Has Animal Feed Purchase Reduced Your Profit? Lets Put Learn How To Make It Loca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.