Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

#400 Pepper And #100 Tomatoe In My PPA (PIX) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / #400 Pepper And #100 Tomatoe In My PPA (PIX) (4071 Views)

How To Cultivate Hot Pepper And Make Huge Profit - Part Two / Photos From My Present Tomatoe Farm / Photos Of Tuta Absoluta(tomatoe Ebola) In My Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#400 Pepper And #100 Tomatoe In My PPA (PIX) by bry8ted(m): 1:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
Naso i c ham today.....the tomato is like #500 for southwest.

Re: #400 Pepper And #100 Tomatoe In My PPA (PIX) by peterovanski(m): 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
Its a sign that nigeria is moving forward
Re: #400 Pepper And #100 Tomatoe In My PPA (PIX) by bry8ted(m): 1:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
peterovanski:
Its a sign that nigeria is moving forward
Dats how it is here in the north bro, sametin to livestock dey re cheap men. Youth in south need to venture into crop production because is one of the way forward for this country.
I am enjoying sokoto n i am getting a land soon for vegetable farming.
Re: #400 Pepper And #100 Tomatoe In My PPA (PIX) by talktonase(m): 2:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
Vegetables,legumes etc are cheaper in the north.
Re: #400 Pepper And #100 Tomatoe In My PPA (PIX) by bry8ted(m): 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
talktonase:
Vegetables,legumes etc are cheaper in the north.
Very cheap. They eat lettuce here like ugwu.
Re: #400 Pepper And #100 Tomatoe In My PPA (PIX) by Pavore9: 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
bry8ted:

Very cheap. They eat lettuce here like ugwu.
Just like kenyens eat cabbage like ugu! I encourage you to learn how to grow all these while there, read and research on how to dry tomatoes, it will be nice.
Re: #400 Pepper And #100 Tomatoe In My PPA (PIX) by bry8ted(m): 2:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
Pavore9:
Just like kenyens eat cabbage like ugu! I encourage you to learn how to grow all these while there, read and research on how to dry tomatoes, it will be nice.
I am staying here after service as a farmer sir. Thanks for your advice sir. Will like to no if there is market for dried tomatoes.
Re: #400 Pepper And #100 Tomatoe In My PPA (PIX) by Pavore9: 3:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
bry8ted:

I am staying here after service as a farmer sir. Thanks for your advice sir. Will like to no if there is market for dried tomatoes.
The market will certainly be there as one can make powder from them.
Re: #400 Pepper And #100 Tomatoe In My PPA (PIX) by bry8ted(m): 3:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
Pavore9:
The market will certainly be there as one can make powder from them.
Will work on it. Thanks sir
Re: #400 Pepper And #100 Tomatoe In My PPA (PIX) by Pavore9: 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
bry8ted:

Will work on it. Thanks sir
You have tomatoes & sunshine in abundance there, search Youtube on how to build a simple solar dryer, get a carpenter to couple up a small one for you & have it solar-dried.
Re: #400 Pepper And #100 Tomatoe In My PPA (PIX) by bry8ted(m): 6:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
Pavore9:
You have tomatoes & sunshine in abundance there, search Youtube on how to build a simple solar dryer, get a carpenter to couple up a small one for you & have it solar-dried.

God bless u boss. Will definitely swing to action n get u updated here. Thanks
Re: #400 Pepper And #100 Tomatoe In My PPA (PIX) by Pavore9: 6:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
bry8ted:

God bless u boss. Will definitely swing to action n get u updated here. Thanks
Looking forward to your updates. l buy solar-dried ripe bananas and mangoes regularly, so l know the possibilities there.
Re: #400 Pepper And #100 Tomatoe In My PPA (PIX) by Walexz02(m): 10:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hi Op., how is sokoto state generally, I am glad I heard you are currently serving there. I am thinking of choosing sokoto foe my nySc '16 batch A
Pls advice me
Re: #400 Pepper And #100 Tomatoe In My PPA (PIX) by bry8ted(m): 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
Walexz02:
Hi Op., how is sokoto state generally, I am glad I heard you are currently serving there. I am thinking of choosing sokoto foe my nySc '16 batch A
Pls advice me
It is a good decision bro. The only but here is the weather, aside that its a place to be. I chose sokoto, and its one of d best decision that have made. Pls do not go back on ur decision bro mind u ppl we go against esp family buh do not let dat change ur decision.
Do not hesitate to ask me any question as regard sokoto.
Re: #400 Pepper And #100 Tomatoe In My PPA (PIX) by Awho(m): 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
Pavore9:
please do you have an idea how much one small one will cost am interested in getting it
Re: #400 Pepper And #100 Tomatoe In My PPA (PIX) by Pavore9: 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
Awho:
please do you have an idea how much one small one will cost am interested in getting it
l am not certain but l believe when one has the knowledge of its construction, N10K-N15K should take care of it.
Re: #400 Pepper And #100 Tomatoe In My PPA (PIX) by Baroba(m): 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
bry8ted:

I don't know about Nigerian market but sun dried tomatoes, powdered tomatoes are freaking expensive in UK..

Re: #400 Pepper And #100 Tomatoe In My PPA (PIX) by bry8ted(m): 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
Baroba:

I don't know about Nigerian market but sun dried tomatoes, powdered tomatoes are freaking expensive in UK..
Thanks for the info bro.
Re: #400 Pepper And #100 Tomatoe In My PPA (PIX) by Awho(m): 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
Pavore9:
l am not certain but l believe when one has the knowledge of its construction, N10K-N15K should take care of it.
what type of dried banana do u buy ripe or unripe
Re: #400 Pepper And #100 Tomatoe In My PPA (PIX) by Pavore9: 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
Awho:
what type of dried banana do u buy ripe or unripe
Ripe ones.
Re: #400 Pepper And #100 Tomatoe In My PPA (PIX) by Awho(m): 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
Pavore9:
Ripe ones.
can i use dat same machine to dry it? Am asking coz i tink am intrested in the biZ N I WIL B TANKFUL if u help me wit useful abt d biz
Re: #400 Pepper And #100 Tomatoe In My PPA (PIX) by Daniel058(m): 8:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
Pavore9:
Bro, I like your way.. U no dey miss any topic on agric section.. And always with good advice.

1 Like

Re: #400 Pepper And #100 Tomatoe In My PPA (PIX) by Walexz02(m): 10:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
bry8ted:

It is a good decision bro. The only but here is the weather, aside that its a place to be. I chose sokoto, and its one of d best decision that have made. Pls do not go back on ur decision bro mind u ppl we go against esp family buh do not let dat change ur decision.
Do not hesitate to ask me any question as regard sokoto.
Thank you very much bro, I will definitely abandone Kaduna for sokoto state. As for the weather condition there is no problem at all I have stayed in the north before
Re: #400 Pepper And #100 Tomatoe In My PPA (PIX) by bry8ted(m): 10:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
Walexz02:

Thank you very much bro, I will definitely abandone Kaduna for sokoto state. As for the weather condition there is no problem at all I have stayed in the north before
Kaduna is more developed Dan sokoto also u will av easy transportation(train) to southwest from there. U can also do agro business convinientely in kaduna.
This is just an info it has nothing to do with your decision.
Re: #400 Pepper And #100 Tomatoe In My PPA (PIX) by Pavore9: 10:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
Awho:
can i use dat same machine to dry it? Am asking coz i tink am intrested in the biZ N I WIL B TANKFUL if u help me wit useful abt d biz
Machine was not used nor electricity..solar dried within the compartment.
Re: #400 Pepper And #100 Tomatoe In My PPA (PIX) by Pavore9: 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
Baroba:

Tonnes of it get to waste in the rural areas,this would create a new source of income for them.
Re: #400 Pepper And #100 Tomatoe In My PPA (PIX) by baba11(m): 11:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
We're in the season of bountiful farm produce throughout the country... even the one i bought here in lagos ....i was surprised to see how plentiful it reached...This is its season cool
Re: #400 Pepper And #100 Tomatoe In My PPA (PIX) by farouk0403(m): 11:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
Am highly impressed , please sir pavore can you share the picture of the tomato drier for us
Re: #400 Pepper And #100 Tomatoe In My PPA (PIX) by Awho(m): 3:35am On Jan 29, 2016
Pavore9:
Machine was not used nor electricity..solar dried within the compartment.
so what quantity do u buy and for how much
Re: #400 Pepper And #100 Tomatoe In My PPA (PIX) by Awho(m): 3:41am On Jan 29, 2016
bry8ted:

Thanks for the info bro.
pls can you herp me with useful information on how to get one of those driers. Cos am intrested in drying banana. Thanks
Re: #400 Pepper And #100 Tomatoe In My PPA (PIX) by bry8ted(m): 8:46am On Jan 29, 2016
Awho:
pls can you herp me with useful information on how to get one of those driers. Cos am intrested in drying banana. Thanks
Don't know either. I am going to construct a solar drier which u can also do. Check YouTube for solar drier videos, it will serve as guidelines on how to go abt it.
Re: #400 Pepper And #100 Tomatoe In My PPA (PIX) by Pavore9: 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
After the tomatoes have been solar-dried, it is then ground into powder. Because it is concentrated, a little goes a long way and it is reconstituted by pouring boiling water into a bowl and the desired quantity of tomato powder is added into the bowl and whisked.....turns to tomato paste and ready for cooking stew etc!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Detail Business Plan And Proposal For Cassava Farming, From Cultivation To...... / FRESH 9JA FARM FROZEN CHICKEN / Catfish Problems And Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.