Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,395 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:08 PM

Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy (42593 Views)

Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of / Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money / Donjazzy Replies Fan Who Asked Him If Dbanj Is Really Broke [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 8:40am On Feb 08, 2015
goldendiamond:

wow so many comments but this one got me laughing hard. For all my followers on business section am sure most will be wondering why is goldendiamond doing this. Read the reasons why I created this thread below as my 1st business was entertainment which I still do today as a consultant due to my passion for it. Please ignore the initial post; Cds was brought to my school in year 2003 and not 2013(its a typing error).

Ok mission accomplished
N100,000 won in a friendly bet.
I created this thread as a result of a bet with my cousin(who just arrived from the US and loves the betting game) .he challenged me at first with N50,000 that I can't make Front page.

For those who know me well on business section on my thread "20 simple businesses you can start at home with N20,000 or less", this is a break from the norm as am only active on "business, autos and properties" section. Its all in a bid to prove a point to my pompous cousin.

To win my cousin's N50,000 I created a politics topic "22 states pdp will win: no to association of past criminals". It didn't make frontpage. I modified it to "22 states pdp will win: based on current events". It still didn't make FP. So I lost the N50,000 bet.

My wife then told me why don't you create a thread on Dbanj being a huge fan and you also have facts about him. So I sat down and put pen on paper. Called my cousin for a rematch and he raised the stakes to N100,000 that I must create a detailed and comprehensive post(not the usual picture of this actor or picture of that actress as common in celebrity section). And it must hit over 20,000 views within 24hours.

With this challenge, I combined two topics as one "Dbanj is not broke and 10 differences between Dbanj and DonJazzy". So let the arguements continue but all I will say is dbanj is a blessed man and highly favoured by God. As you already know he just signed another juicy endorsement(if you doubt it you can google it). Listen to the lyrics of "mobolowonwon" and you will know that this boy is a child of destiny...

Gracias
God bless Nigeria
You will all excel this year ijn
You will all succeed this year ijn
Your best will become better this year ijn
nice one bro....u really clear up a whole lots of misconception.about dbanj that has been lingering on nairaland all this while...God bless you.
Re: Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy by lovelyadeola(m): 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
repogirl:
See this okponu in serious need of a rats brain tramsplant, common one plus one you can't even figure out! If dbanj isn't broke, then why is he owing people and why is he being taken to court?

Stop reasoning like an ode and tell your mentor to stop owing people jare! A man with true wealth is not a debtor!
Woo Sera e le se Lori oro loro And see him get more endorsement and contract Dont beef another man success since we have same 24 hours O YA FOR THE LAST TIME GO BACK TO THE KITCHEN AND HIDE THERE
HAHAHA LOL
WON BI DA O TI WOLE LO lol..
Re: Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
True talk @ op..
Re: Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy by Sanyiicrown(m): 11:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
<a href="http://www.naijatatafoblog..de/2015/02/unknown-facts-about-d.html?m=0">And people are painting this guy black..... Na wa o</a>
Re: Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy by goldendiamond(m): 7:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
OLUWOLEYINKA:
nice one bro....u really clear up a whole lots of misconception.about dbanj that has been lingering on nairaland all this while...God bless you.

God bless you too my brother
The mass multitude of nairalanders are so naïve.
Knowledge is power and information brings transformation only when correctly applied
One love my brother
Re: Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy by goldendiamond(m): 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
victorazy:

Ur such a yoruba hediot!!!
DBanj is no where to be compared with Don-J.
Dbanj has mouth now cuz maybe he got little change from his last show (10th aniv)

wow this is too bad. when did this become a tribal issue. Its so sad and painful that when the world is waging war against racism we are still wallowing in tribalism. This tetra headed monster that is worse than cancer is what is hindering our progress in Nigeria.

why don't you take time to read the post and state your own facts.
As long as the post is, did I mention anything about tribe. I only highlighted reasons why dbanj isn't broke contrary to the hype on social media. I av nothing against Jazzy but whether you believe it or not everything I posted is the hard truth. If this pill is too bitter for you to swallow then its better to ignore the thread please.

This same platform called nairaland that has become an inevitable part of your life was created by a yoruba man. If seun osewa was tribalistic like you some hate tribal threads on this forum won't be allowed at all. So my brother pause for a moment, look at your post again(quoted above), sit down and think deeply and ask yourself why do I av to call this OP a yoruba he-diot. Please tame your tongue sir. Thank you sir
Re: Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
I'm belle-filled and inspired to finish my work...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) / Caroline Danjuma Shares Tagbo's Throwback Picture As A Kid / ''I Need A Private Jet'' - Mercy Eke Delayed For 3 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.