Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,305 members, 7,829,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Shocking Toilet Facility At Rivers State Board Of Internal Revenue Head Quarters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Toilet Facility At Rivers State Board Of Internal Revenue Head Quarters (1678 Views)

Patience Jonathan At Rivers Golden Jubilee Women's Day (Photos) / Buhari Meets With Julius Berger Board Of Directors (Photos) / Lagos State Governemnt Demolishes SURE-P Head Quarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Toilet Facility At Rivers State Board Of Internal Revenue Head Quarters by Gaskia: 9:43am On Feb 06, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]

According to ThisDay Newspaper, September 18, 2014,
Rivers State witnessed increased internal revenue generation from about N66.2 billion in 2012 to about N87.9 billion the following year.

On February 5, 2015, I was at the Head Quarters of the River State Board of Internal Revenue at William Jumbo Street, behind Government House to pay for my Vehicle License, I got pressed and needed to use the gents. I was directed to the gents and this is what I saw (picture attached) for a government agency that is collecting N87.9 billion Naira from the public, and would be quick to collect penal charges from anyone rightly or wrongly accused of violating sanitary regulations . Disgusting!

Re: Shocking Toilet Facility At Rivers State Board Of Internal Revenue Head Quarters by ionsman: 9:47am On Feb 06, 2015
This picture has killed my appetite for today.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Toilet Facility At Rivers State Board Of Internal Revenue Head Quarters by agoadiv(m): 9:55am On Feb 06, 2015
mine is for the week angry

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Toilet Facility At Rivers State Board Of Internal Revenue Head Quarters by gen2briz(m): 9:58am On Feb 06, 2015
Mine is for for two weeks.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Toilet Facility At Rivers State Board Of Internal Revenue Head Quarters by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 06, 2015
no shaking. mine still intact.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Toilet Facility At Rivers State Board Of Internal Revenue Head Quarters by Onyejiuwaokoh: 10:03am On Feb 06, 2015
Nothing is wrong with the Toilet but the problem is the Users.Some are naturally Slovenes.
Re: Shocking Toilet Facility At Rivers State Board Of Internal Revenue Head Quarters by Sleekydee(m): 10:09am On Feb 06, 2015
this toilet reminds me of some toilets I used to see in mainland when I was young....dem agbado/ijaiye toilets....hehehe

1 Like

Re: Shocking Toilet Facility At Rivers State Board Of Internal Revenue Head Quarters by Horlawoomey(m): 10:48am On Feb 06, 2015
This picture is too disgusting.

(VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED)

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Toilet Facility At Rivers State Board Of Internal Revenue Head Quarters by elantraceey(f): 10:51am On Feb 06, 2015
Lack of maintanance culture.
Re: Shocking Toilet Facility At Rivers State Board Of Internal Revenue Head Quarters by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 06, 2015
Onyejiuwaokoh:
Nothing is wrong with the Toilet but the problem is the Users.Some are naturally Slovenes.
That is not an excuse bro! I bet you those closets should be more than 10 yrs which is very unhygienic, especially for a state's revenue office.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Toilet Facility At Rivers State Board Of Internal Revenue Head Quarters by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 06, 2015
OP please as Horlawoomey said, please put "Viewer Discretion Advised."

Matter of fact, put "Don't enter 1 hour before/after eating".

Matter of fact, put "DO NOT ENTER THIS THREAD!"

1 Like

Re: Shocking Toilet Facility At Rivers State Board Of Internal Revenue Head Quarters by frankyychiji(f): 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
This picture has killed my appetite for 3weeks sad
Re: Shocking Toilet Facility At Rivers State Board Of Internal Revenue Head Quarters by naturally: 12:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
And some pregnant women would love to spend their time in this kind of place. If you know you fall under this category, Ndo o
Re: Shocking Toilet Facility At Rivers State Board Of Internal Revenue Head Quarters by iamodenigbo1(m): 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
frankyychiji:
This picture has killed my appetite for 3weeks sad
mine one month

(1) (Reply)

Another U.n.b.e.l.i.e.v.a.b.l.e Again! / Why Buhari Delays Forming APC Transition Committee / BREAKING: Buhari Arrives Washington DC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.