Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:08 PM

Pan African University Scholarships - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pan African University Scholarships (10759 Views)

Study In USA: East Tennessee State University Scholarships For Foreign Student / MEXT Japan Govt Scholarships 2016 | Victoria University Scholarships | Africa Aw / La Trobe University Scholarships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pan African University Scholarships by MacMaster01(m): 11:42am On Dec 30, 2015
learoce:

Hope the congratulations isn't overdue... Please bro, you and as well as other people whom partook in this process should throw more light on this thread to help newbies like me to get experience hints... I intend to apply for this... Seems less competitive and cumbersome than these European scholarships

Bro I just re-replied your mail
Re: Pan African University Scholarships by Omolade7: 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
Please, who applied for Pan African 2018 Scholarship?
Re: Pan African University Scholarships by segzysexy(m): 4:40am On Jun 06, 2018
I applied. Any news about nomination?
Re: Pan African University Scholarships by segzysexy(m): 9:13am On Jun 27, 2018
Anybody that recieve a pre selection mail from the institute of water and energy science Algeria?
Re: Pan African University Scholarships by olamidearege: 7:20am On Jun 29, 2018
Do you know of anyone who received?
Re: Pan African University Scholarships by segzysexy(m): 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2018
olamidearege:
Do you know of anyone who received?
Those that applied Water Engineering have been preselected. Don't know for other options though.
Re: Pan African University Scholarships by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 13, 2019
Selection result for 2018/2019 is out. Has anyone here received positive response?
Re: Pan African University Scholarships by Haltek: 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2019
Hello house.
Please I need clarity on how to go about the 'Cover letter'. Who should it be addressed to?
Thank you.
Re: Pan African University Scholarships by lobell: 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2019
You can do a "to whom it may concern" if you can not find the right office to address it to.

Cheers.
Re: Pan African University Scholarships by Odufaikhimalo(f): 10:07am On Jul 20, 2020
Please, how does one go about certified copies of document. and is the cover letter same as motivation letter
Re: Pan African University Scholarships by lobell: 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
Odufaikhimalo:
Please, how does one go about certified copies of document. and is the cover letter same as motivation letter

Hi there,

Take the copies together with original to a court and get the copies certified.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Pan African University Scholarships by Adindu140: 10:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
Please I need information from those who have gotten this scholarship on what they look out for in the cover letter and motivation letter. And if possible a draft of yours.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Signs Of Scholarship Scams / FG Begins Payment Of ASUU’s Withheld Salaries / Which Federal University Accept Second Choice Or Direct Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.