Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,278 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

BOSTED!!! Buhari Is A Plan By The SW To Return To Power - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOSTED!!! Buhari Is A Plan By The SW To Return To Power (2111 Views)

Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. / Buhari Is "Cleared" To Return To Nigeria Next Thursday / Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: BOSTED!!! Buhari Is A Plan By The SW To Return To Power by obailala(m): 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
FreeGlobe:

calm down you sound pained. it is you yorubas that are complaining about igbos choice. what is your business with that. Nothing concerns me about Buharis health. Buhari can never be my president. osibanjo is a fraud!

Lol.. On the contrary you were the one who sounded highly frustrated in your previous posts. I'm glad you now sound relaxed. By the way, I'm not Yoruba, I'm actually Igbo. But I felt your lame attempt at raising a tribalist argument by accusing Yorubas of imposing the prof to succeed Buhari through the backdoor was absolutely uncalled for... By the way, I admire your optimism at GEJ winning but you and I know that isnt a possibility. If you were so sure your GEJ was winning, you wouldnt have been bothered about who GMB's running mate was.
Re: BOSTED!!! Buhari Is A Plan By The SW To Return To Power by mactonnyso: 10:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
@ Op you provoked the yoruba people too much, see the way they boiling like hot water.
if you like use bussed, bose,busted, bosted, buses, or boss the message was too hard on my bros from SW, they want to eat you raw.
Re: BOSTED!!! Buhari Is A Plan By The SW To Return To Power by hakanai(m): 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
I am from the North and i don't share in that mind set. Forget all the noise and distraction from a handfull. I am fine with an Osibanjo as president. If by God's will Buhari doesn't last that long then we Thank God for what he has achieved while he lived and move on. All of us have an appointment with with death. Its just matter of time. Anyone can go!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Collation Officer Rivers State Conversation With Jega (picx) / US Gay Marriage: Mugabe Proposes To obama / Pics/video Police Officers And 2 Wealthy Men Beat Up Poor Nigerian Taxi Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.