Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin (25242 Views)

Sheriff Takes Over PDP Secretariat In Abuja (Photos) / Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) / Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin by Djicemob: 1:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
idee91:
I chop 5k, collect cap and shirt 4 kaduna here during pdp campaign.

If PDP fit win 30% of kd city, make my trousers tear grin cheesy

Operation Change
Same way you were paid 2k to support APC online.You exposed yourself and how cheap you are.
Re: Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin by bakila: 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
Some of them still wear their TAN shirts and cap as evidence.
Re: Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin by walcottisabel: 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
After losing my job 6 months ago, I was blessed to find out about this awesome website that saved me... Offering well paid online jobs from home. Last payment after working with them for 3 months was 12000 dollars... Amazing thing about it was that only requirement for this job is basic typing skills and reliable internet...
If this got your attention then find out more here == >> == >> www.MoneyKin.Com
Re: Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin by bakila: 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
atlwireles:

Call your cultist boys off the road. Those hooligans out there are Osho boys.
You know they are cultist and hired them with out paying them. They are still wearing the shirts and cap that made the campaign ground colorful. Call police arrest them and interview them on camera you will hear who called them. You will most likely find out that some of them are ward executives of PDP.

1 Like

Re: Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin by PhockPhockMan: 2:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
APC propaganda, no be today e don tey. How can this few numbers of people will be said to be the heavy crowd seen during PDP rally in Benin? I know APC is still at shock.
Re: Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin by atlwireles: 2:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
bakila:

You know they are cultist and hired them with out paying them. They are still wearing the shirts and cap that made the campaign ground colorful. Call police arrest them and interview them on camera you will hear who called them. You will most likely find out that some of them are ward executives of PDP.

Call your hooligans off the road, no need wasting time going back and fort. We know the antics of APC in Edo State.
Re: Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
They are requesting for the money promised to them by pdp when they campaigned in benin. After election now, nobody will see them again. Pdp pay them their money. Don't blame Apc please.

2 Likes

Re: Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin by ceejay80s(m): 2:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
1.2 billion naira to rent human being?
One day one person go sell naija

2 Likes

Re: Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin by kabrown: 2:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
[quote author=myhoodlink post=30479878] Please correct yourself. Ize Iyamu is not the State party chairman. God bless President GEJ.[ize-iyamu is the chairman jonathan campaign organisation,edo state]
Re: Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin by bakila: 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
atlwireles:

Call your hooligans off the road, no need wasting time going back and fort. We know the antics of APC in Edo State.

Una don pay dem? That is breach of illegal contract!
Re: Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin by phemmie06(m): 3:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
Another way of transformation! Last week APC was accused now the hunter has been hunted
Re: Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin by olamieseun(m): 3:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]PDP… .Papa Deceive Pikin. cheesy
Re: Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin by Adex097: 3:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
lmao...a guy in my faculty actually walked up to me a day before the rally to cajole me into this stuff .. he told me that we'd be offered a thousand naira each after the rally but I declined the offer not because I'm pro GMB but cos I've gat no time for this kinda shit..
Re: Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin by sayso: 3:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
yoctek:

MORE!
By collecting money to sell your vote?Idio-t
Re: Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin by adorable29(f): 3:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
Chai! All this billions of campaign money flying around and one kobo no even fall enter my hand sef. Mscheew.
Re: Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin by coldFLARES1(m): 3:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
Dem don do WAEC mercenary runs for credit be that
Re: Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin by Heledy(m): 4:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
Lie...the poster of this headline must be an APC fanatics.....is dat wat u called crowd...and ....just keep quite and don't say what u don't know
Re: Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin by bokohalal(m): 4:09pm On Feb 06, 2015
PDP is openly sharing money to buy votes in Edo state.
The people are collecting but going to vote their choice based on their conscience, not the financial inducement.
As for the embezzler, the gentleman saw the handwriting on the wall and instead of wasting all the allotted money in futility, he thought better to keep the remainder.
Re: Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin by phlamesG: 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
And whose purse is dat money coming 4rm? bloody lootocrats!
Re: Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
Hahaha...gobe grin grin
Re: Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin by tswitch: 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
bokohalal:
PDP is openly sharing money to buy votes in Edo state.
The people are collecting but going to vote their choice based on their conscience, not the financial inducement.
As for the embezzler, the gentleman saw the handwriting on the wall and instead of wasting all the allotted money in futility, he thought better to keep the remainder.

Let me correct that notion.
True Edo state indigenes will never vote Buhari!
APC will lose in Edo state.
Why?
He killed Ambrose Ali!
That is a fact ask any benin,esan,ora etal persons.
Do you think edo people are like the westerners who will dance and eat with the one who terrorised, victimised and killed their forbarers?
Why do you think most commisioners defected to PDP?
I have a parent from Edo state and lots of relatives from there so trust me when I say no vote to Ali's killer form the majority.
So carry ya propangada to gullible people.

1 Like

Re: Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
[size=18pt] PDP and GEJ e-warriors please take note.

With the state of the economy there is no guarantee you would see another pay packet.

Please start working for Buhari / APC victory that would create real paying jobs[/size]

[size=1pt]Rawani osystein Canme4u Caseless Awwal1st boladex1 Tundeajani femmy2010 patrickmuf Omimah Keneking olajide8 kwanKwasiyya baccaspace aumeehn sarutobie money121 Ediskcab maximunimpact ShehuAba ayukdaboss danjumakolo bolaino jamst toludadon Litmus guttentag algorithmz adamskutty stevecantrell Gorzy1 GogetterMD BlackPikiN Naijacitizen Uthman75 mmimahbub luvhenry edi287 harunajia berem Parisbee5 Boy2boy Mohdadutse MrTAnonymous babanaba yyb14 Eisenhower BashirAhmad1 williams20 Niceice lmm4real makaveli16 kankia12 coolkris thegoodjoehunt PRETTYMOMMA jbrodaly sandra27 letsreclaim80 Skii hasyak LIncomers thoth igbo2011 gangar Arlington Albaniy , presentley Fmarshal360 danielme1988 inereunwa1 cycline404 thankyouJesus agentM iSmalles jamilkb kestolove95 , Eniburumo , XYZ123 emalekuo christaddicted , Tafidah jingh , watered , OtunbaJega babse dapachez NgeneUkwenu , Thayorr Babare rasojie mojeer678 nuclearboy tola9ja LastProphet zemaye , Jesusloveyou zeongeon , musKeeto yuzjet , PassingShot , isalegan2 MrMcJay , barcanista , kayjasper darne , sukkot , panafrican Dahkogrin007 MissTeaseMe Yooguyz Sepp360 oyeludef tunwumi Brimmie doja Obiagelli , WIZGUY69 , idu1 mrofficial , mikolo80 BRAV0O kokosheen nijanigga blackfase , SirHouloo gatiano bunmioguns , Papertrail11 MDelgado vicadex07 drnoel FiftyFifty ba7man , [/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin by yoctek: 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
Heledy:
Lie...the poster of this headline must be an APC fanatics.....is dat wat u called crowd...and ....just keep quite and don't say what u don't know

In case you choose to know, I do not belong to any political party. I however would not vote for PGEJ because I believe there is nothing ordinary about stealing!
Stealing to me, is corruption!
Re: Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin by eseosa77(m): 6:59am On Feb 07, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
APC propaganda, no be today e don tey. How can this few numbers of people will be said to be the heavy crowd seen during PDP rally in Benin? I know APC is still at shock.

Shut up,that picture u see was when the protest just started.u needed to have seen the crowd that later came to join the prostest.I was trapped in that trffic for over 3 hours,what baffled me was that ITV owned by a PDP chieftain didn't report that news because the protest would expose PDP yansh,it it was anything thing that has to do with oshiomlole they would have been singing with it every minutes on tv.Thx to AIT,EBS,and STV who aired the news.
Re: Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin by eseosa77(m): 7:17am On Feb 07, 2015
tswitch:

Let me correct that notion.
True Edo state indigenes will never vote Buhari!
APC will lose in Edo state.
Why?
He killed Ambrose Ali!
That is a fact ask any benin,esan,ora etal persons.
Do you think edo people are like the westerners who will dance and eat with the one who terrorised, victimised and killed their forbarers?
Why do you think most commisioners defected to PDP?
I have a parent from Edo state and lots of relatives from there so trust me when I say no vote to Ali's killer form the majority.
So carry ya propangada to gullible people.
I can see u are an absentee voter from edo state.come to edo and see the reality on ground that an average edo person is ready to vote GMB.your are there in where ever u are day dreaming and being fed with false news.How did GMB kill ambrose ali amrose ali never died in prison he was bailed by igbinedion,anenih and co,he was not arrested for no just reason as insinuated in some quoter,the reason being that anenih igbinedion were awarded contracts by ambrose ali that were never executed,ambrose ali was probed,investigated and susequetly arested by GMB,but he neva died in prison. Pls don't misinform the public.

1 Like

Re: Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin by tswitch: 10:19am On Feb 07, 2015
eseosa77:

I can see u are an absentee voter from edo state.come to edo and see the reality on ground that an average edo person is ready to vote GMB.your are there in where ever u are day dreaming and being fed with false news.How did GMB kill ambrose ali amrose ali never died in prison he was bailed by igbinedion,anenih and co,he was not arrested for no just reason as insinuated in some quoter,the reason being that anenih igbinedion were awarded contracts by ambrose ali that were never executed,ambrose ali was probed,investigated and susequetly arested by GMB,but he neva died in prison. Pls don't misinform the public.

Don't twist the truth to suit you!
I was there.
I can still remember the cries of women in children in Uromi on that dark day.
Alli was jailed by Buhari unjustly (security votes which every administrator and governor has access to even till now) against public outcry. The said amount was complete. And the whole world knew the reason was because he was developing the south!
Ali was imprisoned and the tribunal judge could later say he was under a lot of pressure from the government = Buhari.
He was not allowed to see any physician even though the prison warden permitted it.
News of his deteriorating condition was all over the country and Igbinedion et al facilitated his release on bail on the premise of his failing health.
He never got better.
Ali died months later.
Who killed Ali?
Buhari.
Why?
He dared to develop Edo state and even gave free education.
Ali's son still came on Air (ETV) during PDP campaign in Ugwegben last two weeks to say the same thing.
On being an absentee Landlord you got it all wrong,I have concerns in Edo state and every suavy investor knows to keep a tab on his ventures so you see I am more " on ground" than you can imagine and I will like you to remember my first comment - No sane Edo person will vote for the Unrepentant Coupist called Buhari!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin by anonimi: 3:43am On Feb 11, 2015
GenBuhari:
PDP and GEJ e-warriors please take note.

With the state of the economy there is no guarantee you would see another pay packet.

Please start working for Buhari / APC victory that would create real paying jobs

Na so desperation dey make you scream and shout LIES like this

Maybe you are referring to the APCheat state governors like Aregbesola who is owing already months of salary and pension arrears.

Bekwarra:
Some 1diots on nairaland will just stay in the comfort of their rooms and be praising sub-humans like Aregbe to high heavens. The problem with our people is they don't travel around.
This same Aregbe who has not paid salaries or pension for months now. He's been at logger-heads with tertiary institutions academic staff for months now. Nothing is working in Osun.
Before you run your mouth, it's my state of origin so I know what I'm saying. He last paid my popman's pension in July 2014. Thank God he doesn't have to depend on the pension for survival, but what about the thousands of others who have no other means?
Re: Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin by anonimi: 3:45am On Feb 11, 2015
yoctek:
In case you choose to know, I do not belong to any political party. I however would not vote for PGEJ because I believe there is nothing ordinary about stealing!
Stealing to me, is corruption!

Do you also believe like Buhari that Abacha did not steal our money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Forgery: FG Decides On Ekweremadu, Others This Week / Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase / Kidnapping In Enugu Communities On The Rise As Residents Vacate Their Homes(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.