Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

APGA Protests Against Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Protests Against Peter Obi (25168 Views)

Women Group Protests Against Fayose In Abuja - Pictures / United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) / Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by AtlanticBreeze: 8:39am On Mar 06, 2016
APGA members on Friday protested against Peter obi, the former APGA governor of the state. The party is protesting peter obi's interference in the conduct of the Anambra Central Senatorial rerun election. Peter obi is believed to have interest in participating in the elections through the platform of PDP (despite previously announcing he was retiring from active politics) and has been sponsoring frivolous court cases and petitions against the conduct of the elections and APGA's candidate in the election.
Here are photos from the protest.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by AtlanticBreeze: 8:43am On Mar 06, 2016
More.. lalasticlala

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by AtlanticBreeze: 8:45am On Mar 06, 2016
when I was saying it here that Peter obi looted Anambra dry for 8 years, some were calling me names, today the truth is out from no other than his former party. Peter obi is very deceptive and fraudulent. Very selfish and greedy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by Demmocrats(m): 8:46am On Mar 06, 2016
A man that left a party that made him a governor to jump into another party all in the name of getting more power such man can't be trusted. His not a man for the people but a man after his pocket such men fades easily and lost from history unlike the current governor of Anambra state that has written his name in sands of time in a way that generations unborn will still know his name because of his contributions in the state called Anambra

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by babyfaceafrica: 8:53am On Mar 06, 2016
Politheficcians are all the same

1 Like

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by AtlanticBreeze: 8:54am On Mar 06, 2016
Demmocrats:
A man that left a party that made him a governor to jump into another party all in the name of getting more power such man can't be trusted. His not a man for the people but a man after his pocket such men fades easily and lost from history unlike the current governor of Anambra state that has written his name in sands of time in a way that generations unborn will still know his name because of his contributions in the state called Anambra
You are very correct

7 Likes

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by EasternActivist: 8:55am On Mar 06, 2016
Show of shame
Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 9:09am On Mar 06, 2016
Confused Peter Obi...thought you said u'll retire?

3 Likes

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by dtruth3(m): 10:22am On Mar 06, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
when I was saying it here that Peter obi looted Anambra dry for 8 years, some were calling me names, today the truth is out from no other than his former party. Peter obi is very deceptive and fraudulent. Very selfish and greedy
In as much as I never supported Peter Obi leaving apga for pdp, please, don't ever call Obi a looter! I believe you are not from Anambra state, so you know nothing.

We from Anambra state irrespective of any political leaning, knew what Peter Obi did. He brought Anambra to its present status. He's a hero of accountability.

You can only try harder, you can never succeed in bringing Obi down.
But he's foolish anyway, for decamping to pdp from apga.

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by porshuch: 10:54am On Mar 06, 2016
Obi ruined his reputation the day he joined. PDP! Shame on him. APGA IS FOR NDI ANAMBRA!

13 Likes

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by AtlanticBreeze: 2:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
dtruth3:
In as much as I never supported Peter Obi leaving apga for pdp, please, don't ever call Obi a looter! I believe you are not from Anambra state, so you know nothing.

We from Anambra state irrespective of any political leaning, knew what Peter Obi did. He brought Anambra to its present status. He's a hero of accountability.

You can only try harder, you can never succeed in bringing Obi down.
But his foolish anyway, for decamping to pdp from apga.
Has peter obi ever accounted for LG funds he sat over for 8 years? keep deceiving yourself

14 Likes

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by AtlanticBreeze: 2:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
lalasticlala, obinoscopy. Is this not frontpage worthy
Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by ak47mann(m): 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
Obi is a disappointment cool

5 Likes

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
where is chino?
abagworo must be laughing somewhere now. grin

3 Likes

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by AustineE1: 3:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
Am an APGA man but if Peter Obi ever decides to contest,every Anambra Son from Anambra central senatorial zone knows Obi will definately win in a free and fair election.

39 Likes

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by AtlanticBreeze: 3:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
AustineE1:
Am an APGA man but if Peter Obi ever decides to contest,every Anambra Son from Anambra central senatorial zone knows Obi will definately win in a free and fair election.
I want obi to contest so that he will be disgraced like orji kalu of Abia. So that sycophants like you will stop deceiving yourselves. peter wants to contest, let him man up and come out, there is nothing like if he decides to contest. He wants to contest, he wants relevance badly, let him come out.

6 Likes

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by AtlanticBreeze: 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
where is chino?

abagworo must be laughing somewhere now. grin
what is the update on the yoruba/hausa riot in Lagos? I heard the oba has sent emissaries to the hausa community in lagos to beg for calm?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by AnambraDota: 3:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
AustineE1:

Don't mind these f00ls with oral diarrhea, we stakeholders in Anambra now which side our bread is buttered.

I won't like Obi to go to Senate, I prefer Victor Umeh reason best known to me but does not mean Obi will not beat him black and blue in a free and fair pool.

Allow kids to be running amok

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

what is the update on the yoruba/hausa riot in Lagos? I heard the oba has sent emissaries to the hausa community in lagos to beg for calm?
everything is always tribalism to you.

wait let chino catch you on this thread, Mr freeglobe.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by Siberia101: 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
The greatest mistake Peter Obi made was leaving APGA to PDP, he wad the face of Southeast politics.. Well never knew the reason he made such a mistake... It was really a costly one..
Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by AtlanticBreeze: 3:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
AnambraDota:

Don't mind these f00ls with oral diarrhea, we stakeholders in Anambra now which side our bread is buttered.

I won't like Obi to go to Senate, I prefer Victor Umeh reason best known to me but does not mean Obi will not beat him black and blue in a free and fair pool.

Allow kids to be running amok
Buddamonk, has peter obi ever won a free and fair poll without "federal might"?

4 Likes

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by Abagworo(m): 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
Keenly observing Obiano and seeing a true chameleon. In as much as I did not like Peter Obi's style of taking pictures with gigantic cheques and his betrayal of Okorocha in their planned APC moves I can't fail to accept the fact that Obiano was not a popular candidate but rode on Obi's back a d hence owes Obi everything politically.

13 Likes

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by AnambraDota: 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Buddamonk, has peter obi ever won a free and fair poll without "federal might"?

Your didn't witness NRC vs SDP so I wonder how we will be talking politics.

1 Like

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
Abagworo:
Keenly observing Obiano and seeing a true chameleon. In as much as I did not like Peter Obi's style of taking pictures with gigantic cheques and his betrayal of Okorocha in their planned APC moves I can't fail to accept the fact that Obiano was not a popular candidate but rode on Obi's back a d hence owes Obi everything politically.
hes simply trying to depose Peter obi and install himself as the godfather of anambra politics thereby enriching his own cabal.

too bad for Peter obi, Jonathan's crumbs wasn't enough.

4 Likes

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by AtlanticBreeze: 4:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
Abagworo:
The same way Rochas owed APGA everything politically for making him governor but betrayed the party? Who is the chameleon? The truth is that obiano's separation from obi was his best political move so far. He saved himself from living under obi's shadow which was what obi intended. obi wanted people to see him as the messiah of Anambra state which has failed! Obiano has proved to be a far more better governor than obi

5 Likes

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
forget the protests, look at the roads they are walking on....................... willie is working
anambra repping

3 Likes

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by AtlanticBreeze: 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
AnambraDota:

Your didn't witness NRC vs SDP so I wonder how we will be talking politics.
grin grin grin grin

was peter obi your mentor part of NRC vs SDP?

1 Like

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by AstraNetwork: 4:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
Nwanne, tell me exactly what you want out of this thread? I have been opportuned to be among some of these giants and I can tell you that they are more brotherly and close than you and I. Anambra politics is purely devoid of bitterness. We have always shown maturity and light whenever it comes to politics. Can you ever believe that Peter Obi or Ngige or Andy would come close like this? We are the light of the entire black race- this can only happen in Anambra! Stop taking some of these things serious..

AtlanticBreeze:

The same way Rochas owed APGA everything politically for making him governor but betrayed the party? Who is the chameleon? The truth is that obiano's separation from obi was his best political move so far. He saved himself from living under obi's shadow which was what obi intended. obi wanted people to see him as the messiah of Anambra state which has failed! Obiano has proved to be a far more better governor than obi

6 Likes

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by Elzends(m): 4:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
Do you have any real evidence or just those raised placards

12 Likes

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by obinman: 4:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
this peter obi sef
Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by dtruth3(m): 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Has peter obi ever accounted for LG funds he sat over for 8 years? keep deceiving yourself
My friend stop talking rubbish. There was no fund he expended without the approval of the state house of Assembly. If I may ask, have you ever heard Obi is in any type of probe whatsoever? The answer is NO.

The only probe is the one in the figment of your imagination!

13 Likes

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by Badgers14: 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
Shame on Peter Obi... I was a very big fan of him but when he switched to PDP after Anambrarians helped him fight off PDP all this years... I thought that was a big shame... Oh! I was hugely disappointed angry angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alamieyeseigha's 'Official' OBITUARY Leaves Out LYING-IN-STATE / Amaechi Signs MOU With China For Lagos-Ibadan, Calabar-Port Harcourt Rail Lines / Ballot Box Snatched In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.