Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Aregbesola Declared Winner By Election Tribunal - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Declared Winner By Election Tribunal (31558 Views)

Osun By-Election: Ademola Adeleke Defects To PDP Ahead Of APC Primary / 2015 Election. Engr. Dave Umahi Declared Winner By INEC / Another Defeat To Omisore Aregbesola Declared Winner Of Osun2014 Guber Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Declared Winner By Election Tribunal by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Aregbesola Declared Winner By Election Tribunal by ABDamola(m): 5:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
Nuclearact:
I hate replying people, I do reply when people like u leave me no choice. Again I support no party, and till this moment my sources inside court said they have cancelled 12 out of APC 24 won states. Either you want to hear it or not, is none of my business... Just please don't take it personal okay. If I have said any thing you dislike apart from telling people this info is wtong , am sincerely sorry and I want u to stop quoting me please.

And wats d latest info nw?
Ask d person dt told u dt av cancelled 12 out of APC 24 2 give u d latest news!
Re: Aregbesola Declared Winner By Election Tribunal by Nuclearact: 5:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
ABDamola:

And wats d latest info nw?
Ask d person dt told u dt av cancelled 12 out of APC 24 2 give u d latest news!
okay sir.
Re: Aregbesola Declared Winner By Election Tribunal by philips70(m): 5:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
Nuclearact:
I hate replying people, I do reply when people like u leave me no choice. Again I support no party, and till this moment my sources inside court said they have cancelled 12 out of APC 24 won states. Either you want to hear it or not, is none of my business... Just please don't take it personal okay. If I have said any thing you dislike apart from telling people this info is wtong , am sincerely sorry and I want u to stop quoting me please.

I also hate replying people. Am no Nigerian so am less concerned about party but please tell that your tomato sauce he/she should stop misleading you to give wrong info here. The OP is correct and have been confirmed long ago by various media sources on and offline.
Re: Aregbesola Declared Winner By Election Tribunal by Nuclearact: 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
philips70:

I also hate replying people. Am no Nigerian so am less concerned about party but please tell that your tomato sauce he/she should stop misleading you to give wrong info here. The OP is correct and have been confirmed long ago by various media sources on and offline.
Yep just got the confirmation, omisore's allegations have been dismissed and Gov. Aregbesola remain the Governor of osun state.
Re: Aregbesola Declared Winner By Election Tribunal by tit(f): 6:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
I suspect their is a mole in this Supreme Court!
We have remove Salami and remove cowardly soldier
but their is still mole giving us problem.

Our morale high and we are vigilant and everready.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Declared Winner By Election Tribunal by Muzikluva(m): 6:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
I wonder how someone who was declared as having lesser votes before surfaced with more votes again to win the tribunal.I hope Aregbe doesn't destroy the image of this state and he won't make Her totally bankrupt! 0misore is no better,they are all the same but a change in power would have made reasonable people of the state happy at this moment.
Re: Aregbesola Declared Winner By Election Tribunal by Johnnyessence(m): 6:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
Muzikluva:
I wonder how someone who was declared as having lesser votes before surfaced with more votes again to win the tribunal.I hope Aregbe doesn't destroy the image of this state and he won't make Her totally bankrupt! 0misore is no better,they are all the same but a change in power would have made reasonable people of the state happy at this moment.
a lot of change has been embraced in d state of osun .aregbe av perform well oooo kudos to him well done ogbeni.we love the u Jesus for d victory in d court of law today.
Re: Aregbesola Declared Winner By Election Tribunal by ToyeenP: 6:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
Re: Aregbesola Declared Winner By Election Tribunal by luuvlly: 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
Johnnyessence:
a lot of change has been embraced in d state of osun .aregbe av perform well oooo kudos to him well done ogbeni.we love the u Jesus for d victory in d court of law today.
wot as he done? u pple
should stop blabbing here. I don't hate APC but many pple dt voted him den r even regretting now
Re: Aregbesola Declared Winner By Election Tribunal by onyxo76(m): 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
good one now we can make progress.
Re: Aregbesola Declared Winner By Election Tribunal by Muzikluva(m): 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
Johnnyessence:
I didn't say he didn't do anything buh he has spoilt the good work he has done before with what he has been doing recently.
Re: Aregbesola Declared Winner By Election Tribunal by francizy(m): 12:09am On Feb 07, 2015
adioolayi:
APC.....CHANGE!!!!
APC......CHANGE JONATHAN!!!!
APC.....Sai Buhari!!!!

YES! CHANGE EVERYBODY!

WE NEED CHANGE ACROSS BORDER,

CHANGE AT NATIONAL LEVEL,

CHANGES AT STATE LEVEL,

CHANGES AT LG LEVELS,

CHANGE IN APC STATES, CHANGE IN PDP STATES, CHANGE IN APGA, LP STATES,

WHEN ALL THESE ARE ARCHIEVED, THEN WILL BE SURE THAT THE NEW ONES COMING IN FROM DIFFERENT PARTIES WILL FIGHT THE CORRUPT PAST LEADERS OF THE OPPOSITION PARTIES.

LET US CHANGE EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE FOR EFFECTIVE BATTLING OF CORRUPTION...
Re: Aregbesola Declared Winner By Election Tribunal by dasrackhor(m): 10:00am On Feb 07, 2015
francizy:

YES! CHANGE EVERYBODY!

WE NEED CHANGE ACROSS BORDER,

CHANGE AT NATIONAL LEVEL,

CHANGES AT STATE LEVEL,

CHANGES AT LG LEVELS,

CHANGE IN APC STATES, CHANGE IN PDP STATES, CHANGE IN APGA, LP STATES,

WHEN ALL THESE ARE ARCHIEVED, THEN WILL BE SURE THAT THE NEW ONES COMING IN FROM DIFFERENT PARTIES WILL FIGHT THE CORRUPT PAST LEADERS OF THE OPPOSITION PARTIES.

LET US CHANGE EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE FOR EFFECTIVE BATTLING OF CORRUPTION...
One million like for u...True talk....More wisdom frm where dis is coming frm...Total overhauling is what we need..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Declared Winner By Election Tribunal by Tobilastik(m): 10:41am On Feb 07, 2015
Johnnyessence:

are u really from osun? do u know d last time he paid workers?
Re: Aregbesola Declared Winner By Election Tribunal by Nuclearact: 4:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
philips70:

You will wait till your dying day for this justice to be subverted.
shine my shoe
Re: Aregbesola Declared Winner By Election Tribunal by Nuclearact: 4:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
philips70:

Have been searching for your apology for trying to mislead folks here. That you wished a wrong info doesn't make it one. What evil people like you should know is there is Ecclesiastes 3. It's a golden rule. Go read it.
Evil, Really? Guy you wicked.
Re: Aregbesola Declared Winner By Election Tribunal by philips70(m): 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nuclearact:
Evil, Really? Guy you wicked.

Where you take sabbatical go since February?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign / We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists / Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.