Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,343 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists (31524 Views)

IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) / Free Dasuki Or We’ll Shut Down Oil, Gas Activities, Militants Tells FG / Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
Some pro-Biafra activists under the aegis of Indigenous People of Biafra have threatened to destroy the Nigerian embassy in India over the detention of the Director of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu.

The activist, who wore vests bearing the insignia of Biafra, staged a protest at the Nigerian High Commission building in New Delhi to demand the release of Kanu.

In a five minute Facebook video, the activist, among other demands, said if Kanu was not released within the next 24 hours, they would destroy the embassy.

The protesters, who chanted a Biafra solidarity song, “Biafra save my bullet when I die,” said not even the Indian police would stop them if Kanu was not released.

One of the activists said, “Today we are all over the world and we are making it very clear. We know your families all over the world. If Nnamdi Kanu is not released within 24 hours, we will bring down this building. Kanu has not done anything wrong, he is a prisoner of conscience kidnapped by the operatives of the Department of State Services. But we are warning that if they fail to release him, we will break down this embassy. Go and call all the police in India, they cannot stop us. We don’t joke about our leader. We are not afraid of jail.”

Another member of the group said, “We don’t mince word. There should not be a clause to his release. After all, this embassy was built with our money. No matter the number of Indian police they put here, we will bring this building down. We are ready to die. We are dead already so we are not afraid of death.”

An unidentified man at the embassy said he would convey their demands to President Muhammadu Buhari.

http://punchng.news/2015/10/880

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by Chanchit: 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
Gararahia mehn! Obago!

I know this guys go come make noise here, but what do I care.
*once again, type in the password to my boxers, urinate on all the noise makers, as their body don wet, collect koboko from a b o k I, anyone of you weh make noise, I no go show mercy.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by speedyGonzales: 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
well, that is dumb, how will they get home to Nigeria to fight in the civil war?

110 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by ricsman(m): 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
what will that do to PMB in India

38 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by agarawu23(m): 3:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
India?

Mitcheew

32 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by kemlily(f): 3:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
war kwanu undecided undecided undecided
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by agarawu23(m): 3:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
speedyGonzales:
well, that is dumb, how will they get home to Nigeria to fight the in civil war?
help me ask them.

36 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by athaboi(f): 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
#freennamdikanu

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by Armaggedon: 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
Lalasticlala emmergency

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by NwaAnambra(m): 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
watching
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by Ameenameen: 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
Go to calarba zoo your ipob albino monkey hero is there, leave india out of this matter. you know you are just an illegal migrant in india. oooooloshi buruku.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by deathmen12: 3:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
we done hear, jst imagin a child telling his mother i want to cry oo, she we nt take u serious until she see ur tears.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by veekid(m): 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
Okay; go ahead

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
Nonsense embarassed

9 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by Dottore: 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ok
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
idlots...that is how they tore their passports... someone should speak sense into them...anyways...it does not look like they have one.... i happened to have seen a supposed map of biafra...biko remove uyo and ikot ekpene from your list...we are not interested in your biafra struggle... guess am speaking for the majority...

modified...

am sure they are street boys in India... they should get ready to run faster than Ojukwu.... Igbos cannot lead themselves..yet they want a country...THRA5H!!!!!

103 Likes 11 Shares

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
THESE BIAFRAN ANIMALS ARE BASTARDS THAT MUST BE REPELLED WITH BRUTAL FORCE. I IMPLORE THE INDIAN AUTHORITIES TO OPEN FIRE ON ANY ONE THAT DISTURBS THE PEACE OF THEIR NATION. THE BIAFRA CHEST BEATERS IN NIGERIA TRIED SIMILAR THING BUT DISPLAYED THEIR COWARDICE BY RUNNING 440 WHEN THE POLICE SHOWED UP WITH MERE TEAR GAS grin. THEY HAVE ABANDONED KANU TO ROT IN DSS DUNGEON WHERE HE TRULY BELONGS. AM SURE KANU BY NOW MUST BE REGRETTING COMING FROM A TRIBE OF COWARDS CALLED IGBO sad sad sad

126 Likes 12 Shares

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by tobtap: 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
if they try it...den dey shud be treated as TERRORISTS undecided

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by Kastonkastroll(m): 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
Dey no born dem well I swear down. Imagine these ipob touts threatening the Indian police in their own country...

What nonsense. My blood don dey even boil. I wan fight
undecided

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by globalresource: 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
Empty threat undecided

What about burning down of Aso villa. Then we will know you mean business.

You want a nation through violence( claiming to destroy embassy) It wont work in this 21st century at all

They need deportation before they cause nuisance in india. They need to replicate their threat to government buildings and army barracks here in Nigeria

MadCow1:
India Police sha no be like Naija Police.. grin
Them just dey wait for any opportunity to beat Black man.. Please these rachet Biafrans should indulge them and get some international beating sponsored exclusively by the Nigerian Government.

grin
azzima:
This is soooooooo funny!!!!I saw this same video 3 days ago and I made a comment that I wanted to see what happens after 24 hours. It is more than 72 hours and these ragtag illiterate illegal Immigrants in India haven't touched the Embassy yet. The Embassy still dey KAMPE! .By now everyone is now used to the EMPTY threats by the EMPTY chest beaters.Out of over 200 tribes in Nigeria,these fools have become Jesters with their nuisances. Sadly, all these noise about Biafra became amplified after Jonathan lost. Even the Ijaws are now enjoying their new status of becoming more relevant over the majority Biafrans. Sad!!!

Violence is not the solution

13 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by Opinedecandid(m): 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
Cool.

#regionalismIsTheWayOutOfThisQuagmire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by nikkiking(m): 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
Brainwashed mofos.

Where's their pishure shocked

9 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by mralabs(m): 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
Over 2 Million Casualties in the Last Episode that OJukwu himself featured in, even with the with the full Military strength of the Eastern Region at that time, yet they suffered large casualties. Violence will not do it in 21st Century, diplomacy is what will. You can still go wit the former and allow your younger generation go through something much worse than what you see in the pix below.

Yes, I'm from the west and I wish the Igbos well in the quest for Biafra, your Leaders and street touts shouldn't just be stup*d as OJukwu.

#What the Igbos fail to understand is that Ojukwu's quest for Biafra war borne out of Selfishness, Pride, Ego and personal gains, OJukwu couldn't stand Gowon been his head of state then. And he tried his shot at Biafra and failed acutely. When you're true and sincere about a pursuit you will definitely succeed. Lie can never stand the test of Time, which was the sole reason OJukwu failed. George Washington Succeeded, why didn't OJukwu? Honesty and Integrity got the United States of America for Washington and the People of America.

13 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by Maeblaq: 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
Empty threat!

8 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by menix(m): 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
Hmm
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by naijapips02: 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
dem no born them well.

17 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by dunkem21(m): 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
I laugh in Sunita, Jawani and Madddddd grin grin

16 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by DeviIhimself: 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by ahckmedkosy(m): 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
Do it first then I will start taking u pple serious.. seems we are now in a period of "talk no Do"

14 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by teepsee(f): 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
When will this people accept the fact that this is Nigeria of twenty century not the one of 190's. You thought war is good, go ask your father

16 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by RANGO23(m): 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
Kaiiii........Igbo funny no be small...India not be Lagos ooo wey una the claim say na no man's land oooo....India are know for shoot at sight

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by DeviIhimself: 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
naijapips02:
dem no born them well.

Alisha Chris how far

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye / 11 Governors Storm Ekiti For Fayose's Project / Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.