Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,924 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Is She Still Worth My Commitment??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Still Worth My Commitment??? (954 Views)

Are Nigerian Girls Still Worth Dating? / Is The Relationship Still Worth Keeping / Guys And Commitment . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Still Worth My Commitment??? by Geenickel(m): 1:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
Its not even a three month old relationship, and I've soaked my handkerchief from wiping tears.
After she made the first move, thus solidifying my speculations about her,and wetting the love i had fr ds 'daughter of Eve'...
The sail was hitch free from the onset,never a day will pass without a call from each other,i only whatsapp if she's she's online,we thought we were just perfect for each other,until...

She made a request, i asked her to exercise patience as would deliver soon,that was where the theme of the play took a twist(a sudden twist)...owing to the fact that i really cherished her, i hung on...
sorrowfully, the current situation of things now is so disheartening.She never calls, she replies my chats with the annoying one liners, only if she's in need wikl i get a buzz from her.
I've gotten enough of her signals(correct or wrong),i think she ain't worth my commitment anymore, i think all thes scenes she's being putting up are 'red lights'....
I'm packing my luggage and going in search of a more comfortable abode...
what do u think friends,are my conclusions hasty or my findings wrong
Re: Is She Still Worth My Commitment??? by buygala(m): 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2015
Before I comment..

I need to hear her own side of the Story embarassed

all these boys and their endless 'tales by moonlight' sha... cry

I won't be surprised if the girl doesn't know or even think that she is in a relationship with you... na you just dey love up on your own embarassed

Now you come online and expect us to help you abuse and rain curses on the poor innocent girl.... You are a very wicked person. .. angry

If you are sure that she has really emotionally short changed you , then let her come online and explain herself too angry

TINUBU SAYS SO

1 Like

Re: Is She Still Worth My Commitment??? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
Av come across such parasites bro, and they wil suck u dry. Fashi dem. No need to waste ur tym on dem
Re: Is She Still Worth My Commitment??? by Odillz: 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
k
Re: Is She Still Worth My Commitment??? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
Geenickel:
Its not even a three month old relationship, and I've soaked my handkerchief from wiping tears.
After she made the first move, thus solidifying my speculations about her,and wetting the love i had fr ds 'daughter of Eve'...
The sail was hitch free from the onset,never a day will pass without a call from each other,i only whatsapp if she's she's online,we thought we were just perfect for each other,until...

She made a request, i asked her to exercise patience as would deliver soon,that was where the theme of the play took a twist(a sudden twist)...owing to the fact that i really cherished her, i hung on...
sorrowfully, the current situation of things now is so disheartening.She never calls, she replies my chats with the annoying one liners, only if she's in need wikl i get a buzz from her.
I've gotten enough of her signals(correct or wrong),i think she ain't worth my commitment anymore, i think all thes scenes she's being putting up are 'red lights'....
I'm packing my luggage and going in search of a more comfortable abode...
what do u think friends,are my conclusions hasty or my findings wrong

be sure your on a scale and youd crashland if you dont come down now

please she isnt worth your time dont waste it

oshere full ground now no go allow 1 person knack you
Re: Is She Still Worth My Commitment??? by 2goodbobo(m): 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
Is very vivid that this daughter of Eve reason for starting up the relationship with you has and is still centered on materialism.

give space and see if she will come around.
Re: Is She Still Worth My Commitment??? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
Just work it out.
Re: Is She Still Worth My Commitment??? by chido4real(m): 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
For your adult pleasure toys like dildos, vibrators, hips/bust/penile enlargement creams, visit www.sunbies.com, Nigeria's largest adult pleasure toys online store.

Re: Is She Still Worth My Commitment??? by dstnd: 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
God won't bless if u don't move on...
Re: Is She Still Worth My Commitment??? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 2:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
Just excercise patience things will work out fine,give her two years more,believe in God
Re: Is She Still Worth My Commitment??? by valdes00(m): 2:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
Mak una no vex oo... Shey na poem d OP dey write ni
Re: Is She Still Worth My Commitment??? by tosyne2much(m): 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
cool
Re: Is She Still Worth My Commitment??? by Geenickel(m): 3:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
buygala:
Before I comment..

I need to hear her own side of the Story embarassed

all these boys and their endless 'tales by moonlight' sha... cry

I won't be surprised if the girl doesn't know or even think that she is in a relationship with you... na you just dey love up on your own embarassed

Now you come online and expect us to help you abuse and rain curses on the poor innocent girl.... You are a very wicked person. .. angry

If you are sure that she has really emotionally short changed you , then let her come online and explain herself too angry

TINUBU SAYS SO

bro...ah had it for her....was so surprsed wen she approached me frst dishing out her feelings....ah ddnt just love up as u claim o
Re: Is She Still Worth My Commitment??? by Geenickel(m): 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
cool
tosyne u see me de almost cry na im u de com wear sunshades for ma thread abii...gringrin
Re: Is She Still Worth My Commitment??? by Geenickel(m): 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
Odillz:
k
id dat ur contribution to a nigga in need of help??

'sad
Re: Is She Still Worth My Commitment??? by Geenickel(m): 3:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
valdes00:
Mak una no vex oo... Shey na poem d OP dey write ni
grin
Re: Is She Still Worth My Commitment??? by Geenickel(m): 3:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
dstnd:
shocked
Re: Is She Still Worth My Commitment??? by Geenickel(m): 3:30pm On Feb 06, 2015
dstnd:
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Which Do You Prefer? / (girls) What Do You Look For In A Guy? / Guys You Might Be In This Shoe And You Think She Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.