Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Seun Help Me Delete spammers post on my account! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Help Me Delete spammers post on my account! (395 Views)

Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) / Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" / Frank Edward: Facebook Closed My Account After I Promised To Distribute Bibles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Help Me Delete spammers post on my account! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
Help me to delete my account please I went to cafe to browse 4got to log out some one is posting rubbish on my account, impersonating, putting my phone numbers am tired of receiving calls. Now I have change my password, but calls still coming, how will I delete the older post? Help me seun
Re: Seun Help Me Delete spammers post on my account! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
I have changed password, I just want the post to be out of the naira land the calls keep coming! Am scared
Re: Seun Help Me Delete spammers post on my account! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
You shouldn't have been that careless

but what's so important to you on nairaland that you'll go over to a cafe browse

Since you believe the person knows you, why don't you storm the cafe and arrest the operator for breach of privacy, so that he'll produce the person(s) who used the computer at that particular time

who want to jail you? your husband? he didn't believe you? or you're lying?

Answer
Re: Seun Help Me Delete spammers post on my account! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
Am married, the post was all rubbish! Please just help me to delete it.
Re: Seun Help Me Delete spammers post on my account! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
who understands her plight should explain.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Holi Wishes / Islamic State Group Claims Tunisia Attack That Killed 23 / Nigeria President-elect Muhammadu Buhari Listed Among Times 100 Most Influential

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.