Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,510 members, 7,836,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Asari Dokubo At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa (63246 Views)

Serikae Dickson Booed At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa / Exclusive Photos: Asari Dokubo At Gej's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa / Obasanjo Makes Surprise Appearance At Jonathan’s Daughter's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by watered(m): 9:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
Ephemmm:

Who needs your good-for-nothing gilfriend?

Jonathan will enter, but to Otueke straight walahi.
at least she's better than the person that conceived you. Toad like u

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by watered(m): 9:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
vislabraye:

Lol. Show me ur gf picture.
I dey guard her jealously. Sorry pls till after our wedding u hear?
Re: Asari Dokubo At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by abagnalie: 9:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

FUTURE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM

GEJ TILL 2019
I PITY YOUR LEVEL OF MIDIOCRITY
Re: Asari Dokubo At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by watered(m): 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
Shoutozone:
It's obvious your girlfriend doesn't mean a thing to you...
and its obvious u are jealous of us. Y u dey think me and my girlfriend mata?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by watered(m): 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
lexyfred02:

Oloriburuku! You for bet your Mama. Idiot!
look at this born-troway.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by chardon247: 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
donphilopus:
Let's see what becomes of this nuisance after May 29th (when Buhari would have been sworn in)!

That is if GMB will be alive to withness his failure.
Re: Asari Dokubo At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by colormebad(m): 9:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
[wquote authtor=donphilopus post=30483409][s][/s]

Keep banking on rigging.

Jonathan would massively lose to Buhari.

Go check the reality on the ground![/quote] which reality? 4 ur mind!!! angry[wquote authtor=donphilopus post=30483409][s][/s]

Keep banking on rigging.

Go check the reality on the ground![/quote] which reality? 4 ur mind!!!
Re: Asari Dokubo At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by melomelo: 9:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
Asari is richer and more politically powerfull than fashola. If u agree like, if not share
Re: Asari Dokubo At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by nagoma(m): 9:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
I see a fat naiked man in the picture with a few people around him. What is he doing?
Re: Asari Dokubo At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Sinju: 10:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
2005 to 2010, Nigeria terrorized by militant groups in the Niger delta area..........kidnapping, bank robbery, rapes, extortion, bombings

2011, Jonathan wins election. Amnesty for Niger delta militants........reduction in terrorism activities in south-south

2013 to date, Nigeria terrorized by militant groups in North eastern region....kidnapping, rapes, bombings, extortion

2015, Jonathan running a re-election campaign. Openly associating and campaigning with ex-Niger delta militants (now millionaires and billionaires). Victims of Niger delta militants.............. shaking head in dis-believe. Asking "where is the resource control we suffered for"?

2015, APC candidate Buhari wins presidential election

2016, Militants in North eastern Nigeria granted amnesty.......reduction in terrorism activity in North eastern region

2019, Buhari running a re-election campaign. Openly associating and campaigning with ex-North eastern militants (who are now millionaires and billionaires). Victims of North eastern militants....................... shaking head in dis-believe

Nah like this we go dey?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Senjuchiha: 10:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

Keep banking on rigging.

Go check the reality on the ground!
singing'n its bn only just a dream'
Re: Asari Dokubo At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Senjuchiha: 11:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
Niger Delta people behaving like thugs since 15BC.
northerners behaving lyk namma snc tym immemorial

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by chipy(f): 11:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
watered:
U still dey learn for politics. I can bet my girlfriend that Buhari will lose to Jonathan

Na so ur girl friend cheap? If I were she I will hand u over to boko haram buh u hv option, "vote for goodluck and live", muturu like you, aboki yansh
Re: Asari Dokubo At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Bluepamex: 12:22am On Feb 07, 2015
masamari:
This youngman has milked fat in mr jonathan govt no wonder he is working hard to keep his evil endorsement. I know for sure that after general election asari will settled in where he belongs. we will all give account for our deeds to humanity.
You better don't mention it because what you guys are doing in the north east now will be a child play compare to what will happen in the Niger delta
Re: Asari Dokubo At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by luckyto(m): 1:37am On Feb 07, 2015
grin grin
in MEND i stand.
continuity of TAN

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by melvin0004(m): 2:22am On Feb 07, 2015
donphilopus:
Let's see what becomes of this nuisance after May 29th (when Buhari would have been sworn in)!
dream on bro.
Re: Asari Dokubo At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Franzeez(m): 3:33am On Feb 07, 2015
adeyemi2015:
GEJ administration has made him Mr. Untouchable or Mr. Above-the-Law!
SMH!!!

What did OBJ do to him when he was the acclaimed leader of militants and rubbing Niaja of her resources. Arrest asari and see the wrath of militants, then u calling ur self mr adeyemi will know what Niger delta can do not like u Yoruba's who makes empty noises and can't throw a punch
Re: Asari Dokubo At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Anglovel: 5:14am On Feb 07, 2015
caprini1:
Why can't you guys learn from Ghanas last election,that the country is bigger than two political parties.It was the same scenario as we are witnessing right now between NDC and NPP ,seriously it was as if after the election,there won't be a country called Ghana.But they handled the election and the aftermath in a very matured way.During campaign in Ghana,TV stations kept showing movies like Hotel Rwanda and co to remind everyone that nobody wins in violence.And offcourse the loosing party went to court.We all know the outcome.Let's just take it easy and channel our angers to a positive vibe.
Re: Asari Dokubo At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Ephemmm: 6:20am On Feb 07, 2015
[quote author=watered post=30493511] at least she's better than the person that conceived you. Toad like u[/quot

But who mistakenly released this dog out of its cage at this early hour of morning? Your brain needs to be scanned and laminated walahi just lyk that of your PhD holder who always claim that stealing is not corruption.

Don't worry, you will soon be liberated from your short mental horizon.. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Asari Dokubo At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by watered(m): 6:25am On Feb 07, 2015
chipy:

Na so ur girl friend cheap? If I were she I will hand u over to boko haram buh u hv option, "vote for goodluck and live", muturu like you, aboki yansh
I'm sorry for the person(s) that are paying or paid ur fees in school because if after reading my post and u telling me to vote GMB it shows that u don't understand english just as ur father Buhari.

Silly girl. Keep envying I and my girl, don't go and look for an aboki to pay ur bride price. Block-headed hawker
Re: Asari Dokubo At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by bravetentewa(m): 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

Keep banking on rigging.

Go check the reality on the ground!

Don't be deceived by the likes your post and nuisance echoes of sai buhari get on NL..... Believe me 90% of all those shouting sai buhari have no PVC and would be chilling with me in One Hotel/Lounge as all those old men and women whose GEJ's train has resuscitated there businesses vote him in massively at the polls...........

GEJ till 2019...
Re: Asari Dokubo At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by jose556(m): 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
foolish nigerians. You guys are here killing each other with insults, while the main guys are probably together in one parlour sipping the best drinks and laughing with each other. When will you ppl ever learn. If there is need to fight over election matters, let GEJ and GMB come out and fight each other. Why should we kill ourselves because GEJ hates GMB or GMB hate GEJ? We have to be wise, say no to Election Violence.
Re: Asari Dokubo At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by boma95(f): 9:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
Re: Asari Dokubo At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by chipy(f): 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
watered:
I'm sorry for the person(s) that are paying or paid ur fees in school because if after reading my post and u telling me to vote GMB it shows that u don't understand english just as ur father Buhari.

Silly girl. Keep envying I and my girl, don't go and look for an aboki to pay ur bride price. Block-headed hawker

Hahahahahahahaaaaaa, so e pain u? Sorry I no no oo "Block-headed hawker! Like u and ur gf, ABOKI nnama like u

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign In Port Harcourt, Rivers State / Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.