Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,174 members, 7,867,398 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:22 PM

Elections Won't Hold - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections Won't Hold (637 Views)

INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections / Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza / Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elections Won't Hold by youngalex(m): 2:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
The latest political permutuation is that elections might not take place,the political class is considering an Interim National Government(ING) to be headed by Sen.david Mark or Gen Aliyu Gusau..the strategy is to ensure by a presidential directive that all security agencies stay out of the elections if Jega insists he is going to conduct the elections,even the incumbent is not even contesting all this campaign is a mere political gimmick#Naija Politicks
Re: Elections Won't Hold by watered(m): 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
Gbam!!!
Re: Elections Won't Hold by SweetJoystick(m): 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
Rubbish, he should just concede defeat and save his head the shame
Re: Elections Won't Hold by candidbabe(f): 3:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
hahahaha
Re: Elections Won't Hold by udumosam23(m): 4:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
Close to what I saw in a dream. I saw a retired general acting as interim president because of electoral crises. So in order to stabilise the country both candidates were asked to step down. Though one was latter assinated and there was tension of another civil war, and I woke up.

(1) (Reply)

John Kerry And President Obama Discussing Nigeria's Postponment Of Elections.... / Statement By The All Progressives Congress (apc) Monday, February 9, 2015 / Soldiers Deployed In P-harcourt, As Navy Intensifies Security In Waterways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.