Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

IMSU Matriculation Postponed Because Of Mrs. Buhari's Visit. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IMSU Matriculation Postponed Because Of Mrs. Buhari's Visit. (1031 Views)

James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo / Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today / Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IMSU Matriculation Postponed Because Of Mrs. Buhari's Visit. by kcpragmatik(m): 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
IMPUNITY looms Imo state as the first lady of the state in the person of Mrs. Nkechi Okorocha suspends the matriculation of Imo State University to welcome the wife of the Presidential flag-bearer of the APC, Hajia A. Buhari. Information reaching the #PRagOfficial team as at this moment.
Re: IMSU Matriculation Postponed Because Of Mrs. Buhari's Visit. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
What a shame, a big shame. So Mrs Buhari's visit is now more important than state functions?
When then students resist this move, they will look for PDP to blame.
Re: IMSU Matriculation Postponed Because Of Mrs. Buhari's Visit. by Skako(m): 3:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
Good honor to our awaiting first lady

1 Like

Re: IMSU Matriculation Postponed Because Of Mrs. Buhari's Visit. by tswitch: 3:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
kcpragmatik:
IMPUNITY looms Imo state as the first lady of the state in the person of Mrs. Nkechi Okorocha suspends the matriculation of Imo State University to welcome the wife of the Presidential flag-bearer of the APC, Hajia R. Buhari. Information reaching the #PRagOfficial team as at this moment.

Impunity of the highest order!
And they refer to themselves are progressives?
Will any one that values education do that?
So sad!
Well you wouldn't blame her if the matriculation ceremony held as planned who will fill the presently half filled stadium ****last week protest by IMSU students on non payment of campaign monies promised by Rochas campaign group comes to mind****

1 Like

Re: IMSU Matriculation Postponed Because Of Mrs. Buhari's Visit. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
Eeyaa..

I wish the students Goodluck.

I wish Nigerians Goodluck.

I wish Goodluck Goodluck.

Tomorrow Aunty Nkechi might say there was no plan to hold matric in imsu on the said day,that this news was orchestrated by PDP.

There is always a plot twist to everything in this country.
Re: IMSU Matriculation Postponed Because Of Mrs. Buhari's Visit. by kcpragmatik(m): 3:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
it's so unfortunate the way Imo state is being ran. Nepotism, family-O-cracy and the first family of the state holds the affairs of virtually everything in the state..

God help us.
Re: IMSU Matriculation Postponed Because Of Mrs. Buhari's Visit. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
dz rochas runs imo state like his village town hall meeting...
Re: IMSU Matriculation Postponed Because Of Mrs. Buhari's Visit. by kcpragmatik(m): 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
Are you aware that Imo State University has lost its accreditation for Law, Surveying, Estate Management etc.....
Re: IMSU Matriculation Postponed Because Of Mrs. Buhari's Visit. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
kcpragmatik:
Are you aware that Imo State University has lost its accreditation for Law, Surveying, Estate Management etc.....
am not surprised I was in d sch yesterday I engaged a few folks on a conversation and they had nothing to offer.
Re: IMSU Matriculation Postponed Because Of Mrs. Buhari's Visit. by kcpragmatik(m): 11:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
lygn19:
am not surprised I was in d sch yesterday I engaged a few folks on a conversation and they had nothing to offer.

My brother! It's only in IMSU that you'll see an undergraduate say NDDC is a state parastatal..... Very bad
Re: IMSU Matriculation Postponed Because Of Mrs. Buhari's Visit. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
it is better than keeping me in darkness
Re: IMSU Matriculation Postponed Because Of Mrs. Buhari's Visit. by lagdmark(m): 11:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
APC THE CRYING PARTY
Re: IMSU Matriculation Postponed Because Of Mrs. Buhari's Visit. by kcpragmatik(m): 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
APC already preparing reasons for thier failure...

(1) (Reply)

Litmus Test To Determine Fake GMB/GEJ Votes on Nairaland / PDP Has Reduced Nigeria To A Global Laughing Stock, Says Oshiomhole / Nigeria::an Objective Veiw From An American

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.