Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today (48854 Views)

Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet / Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) / Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by MalcoImX: 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mrs Buhari and her daughter Zahra pictured in Lagos today.

https://mobile.twitter.com/APCforChange/media/grid?idx=1&tid=577867778721480704

55 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by Sweetguy25: 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
The girl make sense sha. I'll vote for Buhari if I could have a one night st. . . . cool cool

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by MalcoImX: 5:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
Great! Madam get class like Michelle.

207 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by clevvermind(m): 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
MalcoImX:
Great! Madam get class like Michelle.
which class? Na mama peace we want jor.

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by centmichael101(m): 5:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
You guys not buying any thing 2day!! See them Aso rock things on there mind DREAMERS

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by SeverusSnape(m): 5:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
See them... Bunch of dreamers!, Your illiterate husband/father is a joker.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by Sweetguy25: 5:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
The APC has actually done an impressive job in remodeling the image of Buhari. I can't believe that Buhari would involve his family in his political life or let his wife organize campaigns and forums.

Its such a shame that he'll lose again, he should have stuck to his word in 2011 and stopped contesting for the office of the president. Seeing Zahra cry if her father loses will be painful

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by bastien: 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
For her jamb centre abi

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by clevvermind(m): 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
Sweetguy25:
The girl make sense sha. I'll vote for Buhari if I could have a one night st. . . . cool cool
so you will vote for buhari if you fvck his daughter? grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by obibankz(m): 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
After 28th March u and ur daughter gonna hide as usual, better take care of your husband cows instead of frying Akala kiss cry crySTILL GEJ TILL 2019

12 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by macpetrus(m): 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
Huh!!!... Fine Girl!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by SeverusSnape(m): 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
Sweetguy25:
The APC has actually done an impressive job in remodeling the image of Buhari. I can't believe that Buhari would involve his family in his political life or let his wife organize campaigns and forums.

Its such a shame that he'll lose again, he should have stuck to his word in 2011 and stopped contesting for the office of the president. Seeing Zahra cry if her father loses will be painful
What more can I say?... You nailed it my brother.

20 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by SeverusSnape(m): 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
clevvermind:
The guy bad o... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by Sweetguy25: 5:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
clevvermind:

I will vote for Buhari and shoot a PDP supporter for Zahra.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
ah Buhari sabi fine things oh.
My first lady in waiting.
so pretty.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by fineguy11(m): 6:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mama pissssssss ,,wey ur son or daughterlet us see@least buhari has shown us his own..

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by ozoigbondu: 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
clevvermind:
Supported My Vote for a fvck grin

4 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by MalcoImX: 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
clevvermind:
which class? Na mama peace we want jor.
Some people jealous me,
Some people jealous,
Because we are winning.
|
PDPman jealous us,
PDPman jealous us,
Because we have Zahra and Kiki
|
*help me sing am*
|
PDPmind jealous me
PDP mind .....
Because ....

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by GboyegaD(m): 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
They look reserved and beautiful.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by clevvermind(m): 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
Sweetguy25:

I will vote for Buhari and shoot a PDP supporter for Zahra.
so, since you cannot fvck her now, who will you vote for and shoot their supporters?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by MKO4ever(m): 6:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
I swear, I love this family!!!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by garrix8: 6:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
fineguy11:
Mama pissssssss ,,wey ur son or daughterlet us see@least buhari has shown us his own..

Mama Piss is barren..

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by clevvermind(m): 6:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
MalcoImX:
Some people jealous me,
Some people jealous,
Because we are winning.
|
PDPman jealous us,
PDPman jealous us,
Because we have Zahra and Kiki
|
*help me sing am*
|
PDPmind jealous me
PDP mind .....
Because ....

you dey sing with this your ogoro(frog) voice? I don suffer. grin

3 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by Sleekydee(m): 6:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
What happened to her beauty...she no come fine for ma eye again....@zahra

1 Like

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by Sweetguy25: 6:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
clevvermind:
so, since you cannot fvck her now, who will you vote for and shoot their supporters?

Rooting for GEJ. Not shooting anybody for now grin

6 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by clevvermind(m): 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Supported My Vote for a fvck grin
it means that the girl will die from too much fvck cos many other guy would still want to do the same. How many votes can she gather for her father from her fvcking spree?

7 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by ozoigbondu: 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
clevvermind:
it means that the girl will die from too much fvck cos many other guy would still want to do the same. How many votes can she gather for her father from her fvcking spree?

I don't care i must be no 1 in the list of her Fvckers for vote

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
So how does this affect the electoral value of Buhari and APC? angry

5 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by MalcoImX: 6:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
clevvermind:
you dey sing with this your ogoro(frog) voice? I don suffer. grin
I reply you like P. Diddy when said he didn't know how to sing. He said: "I don't sing, I write checks."
|
And double tragedy for you: no checks and our Zahra and Kiki remain in the house.

Hehehehe!!

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
clevvermind:
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by richol(m): 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
WAS SHE FRYING AKARA WITH HER DAUGHTER?

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by LewisO: 6:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
[size=14pt]That's our next President's wife and daughter. [/size]

50 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

300MW Power Plant In Lagos Built By UAE (Photos) / Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? / Spotted: Tinubu Supporters In Aso Ebi Jetting To Abuja For The Inauguration. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.